Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Some of Jade’s family went to Madame Tussaud’s to see the LM waxworks and her brother standing right in front of Jesy’s waxwork has cracked me up 😂
4DCB59B9-9EA4-487E-876D-EA99FCF25AA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Nicki Minaj liking tweets about Andre's past... I would be very quiet about husbands if I was her. Both her and Jesy are awful people. The fact Jesy sat there and allowed all of this to happen. Fuck them.

Reactions: 57

zmglx

Let’s just get one thing straight. Leigh-Anne has done nothing wrong in any of this. In fact, it seems to be bringing out the truth and the trouble makers.

Jesy’s people clearly want to turn this into a ‘Leigh-Anne bullying Jesy and now she’s really suffering so let’s avoid the real issue’ situ.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I feel like people misunderstood Leigh's tone in those dms (if those are real). I don't think she meant it in a way to have someone do the dirty work for her or sabotage Jesy's career. It was more like "How about you call her out for her blackfishing rather than promote her song even more?"

Reactions: 54

Mysteryy

I think it’s a bit muggy of LA to expect someone else to post a video. If she wants to call Jesy out for blackfishing then she should do so herself not be slyly getting someone else to do the work for her
It didn't come across like that's what she was trying to do. She was replying to the question/poll of whether he should post a video dancing to Jesy's new song and the reply seemed like she was saying 'No, but you could post a video about her blackfishing instead'.

Rather than, hey I know you've got a tiktok following can you do a video to save me doing my own dirty work? Just my take on it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

zzeroes

I'm genuinely gutted for Leigh-Anne. The injustice of it all! I also know for a fact that Jesy wouldn't feel quite so comfortable giggling away if Perrie or Jade had been Nicki's target, but she knows Leigh is the weak link (in terms of both the LM fandom and demeanour - she's clearly the softest of the girls and would be the most hurt by this).

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in Jade's house right now - her and Jordan are both the perfect mix of intelligent, witty and blunt. We're missing out on some great one-liners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I never liked Jesy when she was in LM but since she left she's got even more unlikable. Cracked me up on Radio 1 they played her new song and said she said its because she's into bad boys / always goes for them, can hardly describe Chris Hughes as a bad boy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
😴😴😴 What’s it got to do with them being women? Plenty people stick around 10 years for the money, as for them being genuine, that’s debatable. If LM had made the same amount of money as 1D they would have bailed years ago. I’m doubtful the tour will even go ahead tbh. I said they will spilt one Jest left and got told they wouldn’t, I also said they wouldn’t continue as a band now 2 of them have kids but got told they will as “mothers can work” 😂😂. Everything I said would happen has but “fans” are so delude
its laughable.
Have a day off Jesy x

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ugholhere

VIP Member

apparently it’s only 70 sales away from taking over Boyz on uk iTunes, if someone wants to buy it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

hol20x

VIP Member
I would bet the girls are dying to say something but they have probably been advised not to in order to protect their reputation. I knew that live stream was gonna be messy, Nicki can’t resist inserting herself into drama that isn’t hers to defend her flavour of the month.

Reactions: 34

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
The only clowns in this situation are Nicki & Jesy, how can Jesy just sit there and let Nicki go in on Leigh when they were supposedly ‘sisters’ and there’s no bad blood? Nicki will move on in a couple of weeks and Jesy will turn out to be the x-factor flop she always would have been if it wasn’t for littlemix.

Reactions: 33

elliexmae

Chatty Member
The article on the daily mail is just appalling. Sources claiming Jesy thinks Leigh-Anne incited racial hatred and that she's shocked someone she once called family can be so cruel. She truly sees herself as a perpetuate victim and it's getting old.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33