Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her brand is awful, just looks like cheap tat that people on TOWIE would wear? Surely at these prices people would just buy actual brands??
Socks and hats with the logo on is just lazy, she knows her stupid fans will pay up. Disappointed.

Reactions: 8
Although she's obviously catering towards those with more disposable income to spend, it's still an unknown brand and we don't know what the quality's like or how long the items will last yet. I just can't see many people rushing out to buy it at those prices while everything's still so new
This, there’s no history of the product. Is it organic or eco friendly? Where is it made? So many questions about the products!

Reactions: 11
Sorry but her brand is awful, just looks like cheap tat that people on TOWIE would wear? Surely at these prices people would just buy actual brands??
Socks and hats with the logo on is just lazy, she knows her stupid fans will pay up. Disappointed.
It reminds me of the “essentials” hoodies/t shirts etc that influencers were all buying last year… overpriced and BASIC

Reactions: 8
Leigh's brand is even consistently majority on clearance as doesn't sell. Had proof of unoriginal, oversaturated market expensive goods of unknown company not even sub of another brand or established store selling it not selling by Leighs example, and followed but worse.

Reactions: 4
I’m really disappointed with Disora I knew it was going to be expensive because it’s luxury but when you say it’s going to be for everybody and it’s only to a size 16 that’s not being inclusive and she knows what her audience is yes she has a over 18 audience but she has a younger audience to who can’t afford the luxury clothes. Same problem with Leigh’s brand. I think knowing your audience yes it is selling now because it’s new but it might not do as well next collection due to pricing and it only going up to a size 16. Atleast Leigh’s swim wear goes into plus sizes.

Reactions: 7
Leigh's brand is even consistently majority on clearance as doesn't sell. Had proof of unoriginal, oversaturated market expensive goods of unknown company not even sub of another brand or established store selling it not selling by Leighs example, and followed but worse.
Leigh’s bikinis are all just plain, boring and overpriced too.

Reactions: 3
Disora didn’t surprise me. I mean the largest size did but that’s about it. I’m surprised Perrie allows that. But the style, pricing… just what I thought tbh. I’m not mad, it’s not for me.

I appreciate the target market was not the fans but, it was a good place to start. But maybe that is the point, maybe she wants to branch away from that when it comes to her own brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
5B48FD77-CFB4-43BE-A066-3ED4C0D8BB9A.jpeg
I

is that just a very bad angle or is Jade going to be announcing something in the next couple of months 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Interesting…

this is from their magazine interview. I’m starting to wonder if this was the real reason she left the group! Also wonder if that video of them doing promo (you can clearly see Perrie is upset and Jesy didn’t look like she wanted to be there) was when it happened 🥴 glad that they didn’t delve too much into it and kept it classy when addressing the situation. Queens!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Interesting…

this is from their magazine interview. I’m starting to wonder if this was the real reason she left the group! Also wonder if that video of them doing promo (you can clearly see Perrie is upset and Jesy didn’t look like she wanted to be there) was when it happened 🥴 glad that they didn’t delve too much into it and kept it classy when addressing the situation. Queens!
I agree, what a classy response!

Jesy outed as a liar again. Here's a reminder of what she said in her Vulture interview a couple of weeks ago:

There’s been a notable shift in the way you were marketed then to the way you’re marketing yourself now, as an R&B-first pop star. In response, you’ve been accused of Blackfishing, allegations that when presented to you by The Guardian in August, you seemed surprised by. On reflection, do you understand the points being made?

The whole time I was in Little Mix I never got any of that. And then I came out of [the band] and people all of a sudden were saying it. I wasn’t on social media around that time, so I let my team [deal with it], because that was when I’d just left. But I mean, like, I love Black culture. I love Black music. That’s all I know; it’s what I grew up on.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she trip up by saying in the live IG video with Nicki that Leigh had spoken to her about the Sweet Melody video? But as has been pointed out above she said in her interview nobody said anything before (when that video dropped fans were messaging/commenting to her about it and she definitely saw it then also).

Reactions: 6
Although she's obviously catering towards those with more disposable income to spend, it's still an unknown brand and we don't know what the quality's like or how long the items will last yet. I just can't see many people rushing out to buy it at those prices while everything's still so new

This. You have to establish yourself first as a luxury brand, like Gucci and Louis Vuitton which have been around for decades. A new brand can't really get away with charging such huge prices until people know what the quality and timelessness will be like. I love Perrie but I think she's dropped the ball with this one.

This. You have to establish yourself first as a luxury brand, like Gucci and Louis Vuitton which have been around for decades. A new brand can't really get away with charging such huge prices until people know what the quality and timelessness will be like. I love Perrie but I think she's dropped the ball with this one.
Even Victoria Beckham struggled to keep her line afloat.

Also, comparing Leigh & Perries website, Perries doesn’t seem inclusive. Both tall skinny female models, Leigh has a range of bodytypes on hers plus Perries is unisex so where’s the males wearing the clothing?

There’s so many things where Perries and her team has dropped the ball, I guess it’s because it’s been made between rich friends who are surrounded by model like people!

I hope Perrie makes some changes for her next launch. I would encourage lower prices, more diversity in terms of the models of the website and a much clearer sizing guide. I would have my clothes cheaper in order to cater to the same people who are already my target audience and allow other people in as well. For example, I usually buy the Simple moisturiser as part of my skincare. I went into Superdrug to find that the Little Mix version was cheaper for whatever reason, so I bought that. Although I’m in this thread, I’m not really a fan of Little Mix (I joined to chat about the Jesy mess!) - I bought it because the price suited me the most. It would have been great to have pieces that Little Mix fans could afford, but also the everyday consumer could if they liked it.

I suppose the higher price tag could be to differentiate her line from the Little Mix merch line?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wish this was about how amazing their costumes are and not speculating pregnancy when there's nothing to show!! I think they look great🤩🤩🤩
No of course she looks amazing and Jordan too….such an original idea for a Halloween costume.

It says in the article that Jade and Jordan got a new rescue dog called Mimi. I wonder if the dog lives with her or with Jordan and Spike. She said that she’s moving house this month so maybe to Jordan’s or their getting a place together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.