Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @peachesncreammm for the thread title!

Thread recap

- Leigh Anne had twins & Perrie had a baby boy
- Little Mix celebrated their 10th anniversary
- New album coming 12th November
- Major drama with ex member Jesy as she releases her debut solo single
- DM’s with a Tik Toker show Leigh allegedly saying Jesy blocked them all (including Perrie’s dog) after fans initially assumed LM had unfollowed her in unison
- Leigh suggested this TT user makes a video about Jesy being a blackfish and he has now taken this opportunity to share her private messages and call her a bully
- Lots of drama with various members of either side’s team
- Jesy claims the other girls told her she needed to leave the band for her mental health but LM’s nail lady has said she just blocked them and didn’t turn up to work one day

19680271-7804-4746-967A-AB2A42F2890A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm still not convinced the messages from Leigh are real. I'll wait and see what she says about it.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure I believe the DM’s are real either. But it’s been almost 24 hours and Leigh hasn’t said anything!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s accepted free baby stuff tbh, what a greedy cow.
Our girls love a freebie, didn’t you see the interview where Jade told them she got a free hover? They were quite jealous hahahah!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure they are real as I just can't see him doing enough research to know she writes babe 'bbe' and uses '..' a lot, man is an idiot.

I also don't believe the screen recording is as easy to fake as everyone claims.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure I believe the DM’s are real either. But it’s been almost 24 hours and Leigh hasn’t said anything!
I'm hoping she's just letting her legal team deal with it and that's why she hasn't said anything 😭 even if they're real she has the right to feel the way she does.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a bit muggy of LA to expect someone else to post a video. If she wants to call Jesy out for blackfishing then she should do so herself not be slyly getting someone else to do the work for her

Reactions: 12
I think it’s a bit muggy of LA to expect someone else to post a video. If she wants to call Jesy out for blackfishing then she should do so herself not be slyly getting someone else to do the work for her
It didn't come across like that's what she was trying to do. She was replying to the question/poll of whether he should post a video dancing to Jesy's new song and the reply seemed like she was saying 'No, but you could post a video about her blackfishing instead'.

Rather than, hey I know you've got a tiktok following can you do a video to save me doing my own dirty work? Just my take on it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yea, she was essentially just telling that guy to read the room and do better 😂

Reactions: 49
No doubt they have constraints upon them as professionals which mean she can’t or is strongly advised not to, can you blame them? She barely said a thing and she’s already being ripped into as a bully. It’s a shame Jesy doesn’t have the same decorum but she wouldn’t know it if it smacked her flat in her face.

Reactions: 15
I never liked Jesy when she was in LM but since she left she's got even more unlikable. Cracked me up on Radio 1 they played her new song and said she said its because she's into bad boys / always goes for them, can hardly describe Chris Hughes as a bad boy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I never liked Jesy when she was in LM but since she left she's got even more unlikable. Cracked me up on Radio 1 they played her new song and said she said its because she's into bad boys / always goes for them, can hardly describe Chris Hughes as a bad boy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like people misunderstood Leigh's tone in those dms (if those are real). I don't think she meant it in a way to have someone do the dirty work for her or sabotage Jesy's career. It was more like "How about you call her out for her blackfishing rather than promote her song even more?"

Reactions: 54
I was thinking the same thing, if she has a problem then she should have said something herself as this nohun whatever he is called didn’t think Jesy was blackfishing. LA should of kept quite or put out something stating exactly what she thinks as at the minute she’s done herself no favours.

Reactions: 6
Let’s just get one thing straight. Leigh-Anne has done nothing wrong in any of this. In fact, it seems to be bringing out the truth and the trouble makers.

Jesy’s people clearly want to turn this into a ‘Leigh-Anne bullying Jesy and now she’s really suffering so let’s avoid the real issue’ situ.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I dunno if anyone else has seen this, but people on facebook aren’t happy with Jade over the BB advert. It’s the metallic thing she’s wearing on her lip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.