Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this guy okay? He’s switching up his story and saying Jesy messaged him privately 🥲

Is he still talking about this 😂

also, I’m sure she would confide in a random, which could end up being a massive PR disaster seeing as she’s going with the I still love them lines.
With voice notes as well, where there would be no doubt that it’s her 😂 yea.. she might not be so bright, but no

Reactions: 9
Leigh on the red carpet tonight for Boxing Day…
CD633489-E4FF-4232-B7D0-39D37577FF6D.jpeg

E96EB201-9E3D-4D5A-850D-A5DBC4F0E2E1.jpeg

Editing to add Jade & Perrie are there too!
1837B490-9EF5-423B-9BFC-336941DADDAE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aw, she looks so happy. She really deserves this moment! Apparently Jade and Perrie are also there to support

6D66DE31-4E88-4D32-9A79-31BA02B61D5B.jpeg
46CBFB25-66FF-437A-AB51-DF673CCBEEB5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We need to see the back of that dress! It doesn’t look like there’s much there. She looks fab though - they all do.

Reactions: 4
Her dress is awful sorry 🥴

but nice to see them together and supporting each others solo projects

• Heart
Reactions: 12
First time in a long time I’ve liked what Perrie’s wearing the most 😂 usually she’s the worst dressed! I don’t mind Jade’s suit but agree the corset doesn’t match it at all…
B947AC49-9A7E-4D95-83E8-A33097E3C517.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Leigh Ann has an amazing body but that dress is awful, so cheap looking. She would have looked much nicer in something a bit more stylish.

Reactions: 11
How long before people start saying the only reason jade and pez showed up is to stop rumours 🙃
The picture with the girls coming towards leigh just shows how much love they have for her and it makes my heart happy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.