Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I think last night confirms she was dumped from the group as she hates them. I can't see anyone with credibility wanting to be associated with Jesy now. Her career is finished

Reactions: 27

july1234

With the whole Zayn/Gigi drama going on, I’m so happy that Perrie seems to be in a very happy and healthy relationship after everything she was put through.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Im quite shocked and saddened no one is really publicly behind leigh, i understand why the group as a whole might have to stay silent, but where are the industry friends? Why are they allowing this narrative keep getting out of hand?

bunch of hypocrites really, all jumping on the bandwagon for blm and blackout tuesday but standing up a black girl publicy… zilch nada!?

Melmx

Does anyone have any theory as to why Leigh-Anne is not revealing anything about the twins? I understand not wanting to show their faces, many celebrities do that but I don't understand why not reveal the names and the gender. Especially coming from her, she's normally the most public member. I was expecting her to be more open than Perrie.
I think with the amount of hate/racism etc she has received over the years she’s shielding her babies from it the best way she can think of, if the public know absolutely nothing about her Cubs then there can be nothing said about them

Reactions: 26

hol20x

VIP Member
This break/split was probably planned for a long time once the ten year anniversary was over. I think pre covid they were going to tour Confetti in Spring 2021, release the greatest hits in November this year and do a farewell/greatest hits tour in Spring 2022. Which begs the question, why didn’t Jesy hold out for another 18 months?

Thread suggestion: Little Mix #6 Little Splits

😂

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member

For anyone that’s not seen Andre’s speech. I don’t like the guy and I know a lot of you guys don’t like what he’s said but I think this sounds like a fed up man who wants to defend his fiancé after her being attacked all over the internet and she’s not been able to publicly defend herself

• Heart

flappyflapflaps

Let’s just get one thing straight. Leigh-Anne has done nothing wrong in any of this. In fact, it seems to be bringing out the truth and the trouble makers.

Jesy’s people clearly want to turn this into a ‘Leigh-Anne bullying Jesy and now she’s really suffering so let’s avoid the real issue’ situ.
Standard white privilege behaviour really, use black culture for your own gains then deflect from this by recruiting indoctrinated (or white market benefitting) black people to support your cause and do your dirty work for you, like she can’t be blackfishing cos she has the support of black people.

LA as the black person in the argument is painted as a bully while the white person ‘didn’t mean to offend anyone’ and is ‘naturally that dark’, but gets away with it and continues to blackfish all over again. No lesson learned here by Jesy, she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Plus we know she’s a lying snake from all the ‘I’d never wear crop tops’ and ‘I was the most covered up’ crap she’s come out with already. 🙄

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Does anyone else get the impression that the girls aren’t as ‘close’ as they would like everyone to think? I’m in no way attacking them and I’m totally team LM/LA but I do question if they are actually as close as everyone thinks

• Sad
Reactions: 25

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I’ve always felt like there’s so much more to the story on how Jesy left LM. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually quite dramatic (and not as amicable as they’ve made out) and they’ve created a cover story but Jesy decided to run her mouth so much afterwards talking about how shit she felt for 10 years etc etc. I don’t think the other girls expected her to be so vocal and maybe they weren’t even aware of most of it and probably feel so betrayed and sad that Jesy didn’t open up to them and actually felt so much resentment towards them (all the comments she’s made about the other girls being skinny etc) to the point it seems like Jesy is blaming them.

elliexmae

Chatty Member
He’s doing all this for what? View attachment 865872
Looks like he’s doing the most for Jesy tbh who I’ve yet to see acknowledge him
I don't think having a fanpage is worse than being a 30 year old man obsessing over a group of women who clearly don't give a damn about him and arguing with teenage girls online. Not even just arguing but picking up the fights himself.

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I mean just look at Adele today it’s been 6 years since she last made music but she never said she was quitting the industry in between. I think it needs to become the norm for musicians to take more time off in between releasing new music and I imagine (and hope) that’s what the girls will do as a group.
i bought myself a ticket to the confetti tour just incase it’s the last one though 🥺

hol20x

VIP Member
I can’t make out a lot of what’s being said on those stories but Leigh basically says she knows her character and everyone there knows her character and she will continue to use her voice now that she’s found it. Andre says he hopes their children are just like her when they grow up. He also said something about people disrespecting his wife and baby mama “if you have anything to say come and find me” so I bet the next headline in The Sun is ‘Andre threatens NoHun’ or some shit like that.

Melmx

I hope they’ve re-recorded every song that has Jesys vocals like they did for sweet melody mv!
I’d like to listen to a strictly LPJ album, don’t feel like any vocals are missing when it’s just the trio

Reactions: 24

zzeroes

I’ll be really disappointed if Jade or Perrie don’t defend Leigh-Anne publicly. And frankly, while I know she’s recently had a baby, I’d like to see Perrie step up for once and really put her voice out there.
Agreed. I understand that it means there will be an uncomfortable moment where they're the ones who Nicki comes for (particularly Perrie, who wore some pretty appropriative things in like 2012-2014 but seems to have actually taken the criticism on board), but it won't be anything near the hate Leigh has received. They don't need to get involved in slanging matches; they absolutely can and should take the high road after they show their unwavering support for Leigh. The comments have been too brutal for them to ignore - their whole brand is sisterhood and now's the time to put their money where their mouths are.

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
I think they clearly have a very good professional relationship and a good friendship, but I also think it's obvious they all have people in their lives they're closer to than each other. I also think that being in a group means you probably have to maintain certain boundaries? I mean, somebody can be your friend, but they're also your coworker and what they do naturally affects the group and you, so they probably have to be able to be honest with each other.

At the end of the day though, I do think they get along well and are committed to themselves as a trio.
Just to echo the last point made here, Perrie said in an interview earlier this year that they do group therapy together, the three of them are definitely committed to making sure they have a healthy working relationship, and a big part of that will involve having separate friendship groups/time apart etc.

I get a bit annoyed at young fans who have issues with them not being at each other’s events, like Perrie not being at Leigh’s birthday dinner when she has a newborn and lives in Manchester. It’s a perfectly normal part of adult friendship to not see each other all the time.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I’ll be really disappointed if Jade or Perrie don’t defend Leigh-Anne publicly. And frankly, while I know she’s recently had a baby, I’d like to see Perrie step up for once and really put her voice out there.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Leigh on the red carpet tonight for Boxing Day…
CD633489-E4FF-4232-B7D0-39D37577FF6D.jpeg

E96EB201-9E3D-4D5A-850D-A5DBC4F0E2E1.jpeg

Editing to add Jade & Perrie are there too!
1837B490-9EF5-423B-9BFC-336941DADDAE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart