Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think last night confirms she was dumped from the group as she hates them. I can't see anyone with credibility wanting to be associated with Jesy now. Her career is finished

Reactions: 27
In the public eye (without reading too much into her) she had a good reputation - her MH documentary, leaving the band due to MH, years of success. She has completely ruined it for herself now. Karma.

Reactions: 30
I would bet the girls are dying to say something but they have probably been advised not to in order to protect their reputation. I knew that live stream was gonna be messy, Nicki can’t resist inserting herself into drama that isn’t hers to defend her flavour of the month.

Reactions: 34
I'm sorry but what is wrong with Perrie, why does she need her cousin with her 24/7.
They clearly don’t get along and all the social media stuff they put about each other is fake. They didn’t go on a date night, they went on a normal night out with there mates.

Reactions: 1
I agree with what people were saying about her being dumped, wasn't it last week she said they were sisters and she hopes to join them again one day?? Well I think that will be out the window now

Reactions: 7
The only clowns in this situation are Nicki & Jesy, how can Jesy just sit there and let Nicki go in on Leigh when they were supposedly ‘sisters’ and there’s no bad blood? Nicki will move on in a couple of weeks and Jesy will turn out to be the x-factor flop she always would have been if it wasn’t for littlemix.

Reactions: 33
Nicki posted some stories on Instagram that have since been deleted and what I got from it is that she genuinely believes this whole thing is about her. That Leigh-Anne allegedly messaged that guy because Jesy released a song with Nicki and she thinks the whole industry is working against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a shame it’s probably too late for them to re-record the old songs for the album cos it’s probably already in production. Or to at least get Ms Banks to do a studio version of her Woman Like Me rap to replace Nicki on the album.

Reactions: 11
It’s really awful and sad if Leigh is left to take the fall in this around some messages that might not even be legit. The way Jesy sat there and laughed as Nikki publicly said Leigh was a clown and to stick those messages up her arse etc is just a reflection of what a tit person and friend Jesy is. I saw some clips and just want to know how to support Leigh Anne. Might go and stream heartbreak anthem a tonne.

Reactions: 20
Hello! New to the LM thread, I like LM but my fav was Jesy because I always thought she was so pretty and different and when the press etc would say stuff about her I felt awful for her and never understood why people just didn’t leave her alone (I related to her due to being bullied about my appearance), I felt for her with the documentary because it awful to be called stuff like that and going through mental health struggles but I always felt something weren’t right about her leaving LM and I didn’t know how to feel about Jesy going solo as I always thought they were like sisters and now seeing blackfishing, Nicki M start on Leigh Ann and Jesy not stopping it and laughing about it makes me so sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish there was a way so show support for Leigh and the other LM girls during this. I imagine they have to keep quiet for legal reasons or something or perhaps they’re bigger people than Jesy and don’t need to publicly be witches for clout. Who knows but it’s incredibly horrible to see this playing out especially when Jesy had a whole ass documentary on trolling and hate and now she’s being a troll and enabling a troll herself.

Reactions: 13
Nicki mingebreaths Twitter is messsssy! I am embarrazzzed for her.. your husband is legit a rapist and murderer, you lost all rights to have any sort of opinion on anyone the day you married such a scumbag. Why isn’t mingefface cancelled yet? And jizzy can F off as well, looking stupid as hell believing Mingey is actually backing her as if she wouldn’t be there without her getting paid. Pair of dickheads

Reactions: 12
Date night for mum and dad yet cling on Ellie is there once again 😂
Off-topic because it's unrelated to the Jesy thing, obviously, but Ellie didn't actually join them on their date, she was with Jamie, one of LM's stylists.

Also, I'm not really sure about this (at all actually), but I think Bradley lives in Dubai? And only sometimes stays at Alex's house? (really not sure about that part though)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Off-topic because it's unrelated to the Jesy thing, obviously, but Ellie didn't actually join them on their date, she was with Jamie, one of LM's stylists.

Also, I'm not really sure about this (at all actually), but I think Bradley lives in Dubai? And only sometimes stays at Alex's house? (really not sure about that part though)
I think Bradley goes between Alex’s houses, Dubai and the US where his fiancé lives. (Perrie must really get along with him for him to own 25% of whatever Disora is).

I’ve heard Perrie refer to Ellie as her PA a couple of times, so when she’s working (like I think she has been this week) then I get why she’s there. Sometimes I think it’s all slightly weird until I remember Alex and Perrie don’t really live together if they’re both working so I understand having other people around.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been listening to Little Mix to support new and problematic mothers and I can’t help but think how HARD Leigh-Anne will come back from this. She has a very busy year coming up and everyone has no choice but to accept her greatness. Performance wise she’s already amazing but I can imagine she’ll come back 10 times better.

It’s really crappy now but in the long run it will definitely work in her favour I guess.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.