Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bradley goes between Alex’s houses, Dubai and the US where his fiancé lives. (Perrie must really get along with him for him to own 25% of whatever Disora is).

I’ve heard Perrie refer to Ellie as her PA a couple of times, so when she’s working (like I think she has been this week) then I get why she’s there. Sometimes I think it’s all slightly weird until I remember Alex and Perrie don’t really live together if they’re both working so I understand having other people around.
Disora is Jewellery according to the trademark. I think Bradley is into business stuff so he’s probably doing that for her

Reactions: 3
The article on the daily mail is just appalling. Sources claiming Jesy thinks Leigh-Anne incited racial hatred and that she's shocked someone she once called family can be so cruel. She truly sees herself as a perpetuate victim and it's getting old.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
it looks like the twitter mixers are mass buying 'I love you' in support of Leigh-Anne, I think it's already started to chart on itunes, which doesn't mean much but is super sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
it looks like the twitter mixers are mass buying 'I love you' in support of Leigh-Anne, I think it's already started to chart on itunes, which doesn't mean much but is super sweet!
I’ve just popped and had a look and can confirm that I know literally nothing that is in the top 40. I’m so old 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, it's really sweet that I Love You actually rose this much! It's clearly her favorite LM song, she's been so consistent with how much she loves it

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s actually so sad that this is happening to the girls after being friends for so long. They’ve literally grown up together, seen the world together, achieved so many things and been there for each other when they were homesick especially during break ups and losing family members. It breaks my heart, there’s no coming back from this 🥺

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I hope they do a Taylor Swift and re record their old albums and take Jesy off them and to take Nicki of Woman like me

Reactions: 31
Im quite shocked and saddened no one is really publicly behind leigh, i understand why the group as a whole might have to stay silent, but where are the industry friends? Why are they allowing this narrative keep getting out of hand?

bunch of hypocrites really, all jumping on the bandwagon for blm and blackout tuesday but standing up a black girl publicy… zilch nada!?

Reactions: 27
Im quite shocked and saddened no one is really publicly behind leigh, i understand why the group as a whole might have to stay silent, but where are the industry friends? Why are they allowing this narrative keep getting out of hand?

bunch of hypocrites really, all jumping on the bandwagon for blm and blackout tuesday but standing up a black girl publicy… zilch nada!?
I bet a lot of them are fearful of going up against motor mouth (Nicki minge)

Reactions: 10

I imagine a lot of publicists are very much advising against it, LM’s included.

Also the potential politics of pissing off Republic/Polydor would be a songwriters/artists nightmare. I was surprised that a couple of names especially haven’t said anything (as they usually jump on any issue and have been vocal about similar things before) but googling them and looking at who they’re signed to/who they’re writing for I’m not surprised. I’m in no way making an excuse for the lack of conversation about it, but I imagine it’s a big reason behind it.

Side note: I didn’t realise Raye’s sister was a co-writer on this 🥴

Reactions: 13

apparently it’s only 70 sales away from taking over Boyz on uk iTunes, if someone wants to buy it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
To be honest I'm quite glad now that they haven't commented, I wanted them to but I think it's best not to now. They're staying dignified and Nicki just looks like an idiot shouting to herself.

Anyway manifesting Little Mix x Doja Cat, the real queen of rap.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To be honest I'm quite glad now that they haven't commented, I wanted them to but I think it's best not to now. They're staying dignified and Nicki just looks like an idiot shouting to herself.

Anyway manifesting Little Mix x Doja Cat, the real queen of rap.
I’m the same, I really thought they should comment but now if they stay quiet and just carry on as normal with releasing songs etc, they’ll hold so much power with that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.