Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the pics are new, Wouldn’t Perrie have been like 8 months pregnant in July?
Pretty sure they’re from last summer and they’re just sharing them now, rather than at the time when they shouldn’t have been having a party with COVID. They didn’t post it as a pic taken in July, it was part of a happy birthday collage with some other old photos they had taken with her…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure they’re from last summer and they’re just sharing them now, rather than at the time when they shouldn’t have been having a party with COVID. They didn’t post it as a pic taken in July, it was part of a happy birthday collage with some other old photos they had taken with her…
I thought that but it seems they’re using those outfits again, her brother just posted this

Looks like she’s throwing a party tonight or last night!

Another:

358EB189-758A-434F-9F50-5109F430D5D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought that but it seems they’re using those outfits again, her brother just posted this

Looks like she’s throwing a party tonight or last night!

Another:

View attachment 836368
Her sister is currently very dark brunette rather than the lighter hair here, and Perrie said in an radio interview that aired this morning she’s in Manchester, I think they’re all just sharing the pics now… I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong though! 😅

Reactions: 4
Her sister is currently very dark brunette rather than the lighter hair here, and Perrie said in an radio interview that aired this morning she’s in Manchester, I think they’re all just sharing the pics now… I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong though! 😅
Ohhh… so maybe this is all a later post, how weird that they’re all doing it today. Even her brother who is the king of telling the world about private things!

Upon so further digging you are 10000% correct. Sam’s stories are showing she’s out bowling with family at the same time as the “fairy party was happening” yet her posts are of this party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They really are beautiful women, not just physically but through and through!

All just have that look behind the eyes!💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love the fiercer looks on them most of the time but even I like this natural look.

IM HERE FOR THE TELEGRAPH TO REASSURE MY POOR HEART

Reactions: 7
What a let down, the prices are extortionate for the most basic looking clothes and the biggest size is a 16 (which is XXL according to them) despite Perrie saying they’ll cater to plus size.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My mouth actually dropped when I saw the prices… I love Perrie but is she actually having a laugh? 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.