Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of Jade’s family went to Madame Tussaud’s to see the LM waxworks and her brother standing right in front of Jesy’s waxwork has cracked me up 😂
4DCB59B9-9EA4-487E-876D-EA99FCF25AA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
There's an article about Jorgie Porter who's had a miscarriage with quads and it references Leigh's twins. Some of the articles say boys and some don't mention it, so I'm not personally taking it as gospel. It sounds like it's just been taken from insta comments as opposed to Leigh herself.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure they are girls and the earlier spec about them being called Journey and Justice is correct as we have had more evidence for that.

Reactions: 7
There's an article about Jorgie Porter who's had a miscarriage with quads and it references Leigh's twins. Some of the articles say boys and some don't mention it, so I'm not personally taking it as gospel. It sounds like it's just been taken from insta comments as opposed to Leigh herself.
It’s obviously not confirmed but made to sound like Jorgie has said when she found out about Leigh Anne having the boys it brought back the memories for her

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s obviously not confirmed but made to sound like Jorgie has said when she found out about Leigh Anne having the boys it brought back the memories for her
The part about boys isn't a quote from Jorgie though, it's the Sun's own phrasing and they are hardly reputable. Plus, even if she did hear they were boys, it doesn't say who told her so, so it could easily be inaccurate.

It's two girls. Someone from Andre's family confirmed at the time of the birth but the comment was deleted before it gained much attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Some of Jade’s family went to Madame Tussaud’s to see the LM waxworks and her brother standing right in front of Jesy’s waxwork has cracked me up 😂View attachment 879400
Saw someone say that the girls should throw Jesy’s wax work off the stage like Fifth Harmony did in their VMAs performance after Camila left and it made me giggle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh, I would prefer Justice and Journey for boys names rather than girls so I'm kind of hoping the sun is right.

I knew some DM readers can be unhinged, but bleeping hell… 😐 this is all under one article about Jade at the Gay Times Awards last night from the same account. Imagine hating Little Mix enough to write full essays about them in the comments of every Daily Mail article. No wonder they all avoid Twitter.
Funny how they're praising Lisa of Blackpink who is also guilty of cultural appropriation but dragging Jade.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I knew some DM readers can be unhinged, but bleeping hell… 😐 this is all under one article about Jade at the Gay Times Awards last night from the same account. Imagine hating Little Mix enough to write full essays about them in the comments of every Daily Mail article. No wonder they all avoid Twitter.

This account comments the same thing on every LM article. Some crazed blackpink Stan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.