Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliexmae

Chatty Member
The comments from middle-aged white people about this situation are so... They'll never get it, will they?

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Makes me wonder why Jesy couldn’t just last for another year and a half? Maybe she wanted a head start on the other girls solo cause she knew she knew she wouldn’t have a fighting chance if they all went solo at the same time?

Reactions: 31

Yeshunyou

I hope they do a Taylor Swift and re record their old albums and take Jesy off them and to take Nicki of Woman like me

Reactions: 31

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
In the public eye (without reading too much into her) she had a good reputation - her MH documentary, leaving the band due to MH, years of success. She has completely ruined it for herself now. Karma.

Reactions: 30

redstraw16

VIP Member
Jade will do solo music & I can see her with a podcast/YouTube show or another other creative outlet.

Leigh will do mainly TV presenting with the odd music release or feature and maybe more fashion?

Perrie will do Alex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

hol20x

VIP Member
I still don’t understand how she’s managed to get a big name like Nicki fighting her corner? It’s so weird.
Nicki said earlier this year that she’ll do any collab if she’s paid enough. Jesy’s team must be paying her a huge amount to drive this campaign and act like she’s her bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Date night for mum and dad yet cling on Ellie is there once again 😂
I have nothing against the girl but the fact she lives with a practically married couple with a baby and is always tagging along. Do Perrie and Alex even have time alone?

Reactions: 29

doejane

it looks like the twitter mixers are mass buying 'I love you' in support of Leigh-Anne, I think it's already started to chart on itunes, which doesn't mean much but is super sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

redstraw16

VIP Member
D0010E76-3B71-42F4-A672-496A488EAF1C.jpeg

I wasn't expecting these kinds of pics when we don’t even know genders/names! Their full little head of hair is cute though… ☺

• Heart

monsterinlaw

Jade looked devastated on Graham Norton, this very clearly wasn't her idea. She will be a huge solo star and songwriter.
Leigh-Anne will continue acting.
Perrie will hang out with her cousin.

• Haha

Achilles

To be honest I'm quite glad now that they haven't commented, I wanted them to but I think it's best not to now. They're staying dignified and Nicki just looks like an idiot shouting to herself.

Anyway manifesting Little Mix x Doja Cat, the real queen of rap.

• Heart

sephylily

VIP Member
Maybe controversial but I could do without so many photos and videos of her showing of her flat stomach when he’s what, not even 3 months old? There’s already enough pressure on woman to “bounce back” after a baby and celebs like Perrie doing this just adds to the general social pressure on other women. The way she looks 3 months, 6 months, a year after having the baby (or ever) shouldn’t even really be talked about imo
mmm not sure i fully agree with this. yes nobody should be talking about a woman's body after a baby but she hasn't posted anything like "my progress after baby was born" with a photo of her flat stomach. she's just posted videos and photos of her where she happens to have a flat stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

KINGAA

VIP Member
I never liked Jesy when she was in LM but since she left she's got even more unlikable. Cracked me up on Radio 1 they played her new song and said she said its because she's into bad boys / always goes for them, can hardly describe Chris Hughes as a bad boy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27