Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t understand why people are so intent on insisting they aren’t friends. I swear people just like to tear women down in anyway possible, there doesn’t ALWAYS have to be drama you know? You don’t stick around for 10 years and show the genuine love those 3 girls have, just for the money. They could have bailed years ago if it was just about that.
😴😴😴 What’s it got to do with them being women? Plenty people stick around 10 years for the money, as for them being genuine, that’s debatable. If LM had made the same amount of money as 1D they would have bailed years ago. I’m doubtful the tour will even go ahead tbh. I said they will spilt one Jest left and got told they wouldn’t, I also said they wouldn’t continue as a band now 2 of them have kids but got told they will as “mothers can work” 😂😂. Everything I said would happen has but “fans” are so delude
its laughable.

Reactions: 4
😴😴😴 What’s it got to do with them being women? Plenty people stick around 10 years for the money, as for them being genuine, that’s debatable. If LM had made the same amount of money as 1D they would have bailed years ago. I’m doubtful the tour will even go ahead tbh. I said they will spilt one Jest left and got told they wouldn’t, I also said they wouldn’t continue as a band now 2 of them have kids but got told they will as “mothers can work” 😂😂. Everything I said would happen has but “fans” are so delude
its laughable.
I mean you wasting your time trying to convince ‘fans’ not to love and support the girls is more laughable tbh. Let people enjoy things.

And them being women is very relevant - people are intent that women can’t be friends without some behind the scenes drama and bitching. It’s tedious. Who cares even if there is, no one is friends 100% of the time without any blips.

Well done your predictions were correct! What do you win? Nowt.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
its laughable.
Have a day off Jesy x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
its laughable.
Who pissed in your cornflakes this mornin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
its laughable.
Except they didn’t split up when Jesy left (she’s been gone a year) and they are continuing to work whilst being mothers. They could have quite easily bowed out when Jesy left. They didn’t want to. Name one other pop group that has stuck together for ten years without any sort of break who have consistently released albums and singles. I will wait….

Reactions: 16
I’m honestly glad they’re taking a break, they’ve worked insanely hard over the years and they deserve to just relax, spend time with their families etc. My only qualm is that if it’s a reuniting for their 20th anniversary and never to be seen together again type thing, I will be so pissed off. I hate false hope, I hate a lack of clarity. If it’s more than just a break, I think we all deserve to know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
its laughable.
LOL don't you have a bridge somewhere you ought to be under, collecting tolls? Shoo, off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw Boxing Day and there’s definitely more highs than lows. Leigh-Anne is absolutely stunning and did a great job. She sang 3 times and she sounded incredible. I hope they release the songs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s kinda sad they have split up so soon after becoming a 3some. They could have continued I think but I guess bowing out on a high is good (still successful, won a Brit etc).

Reactions: 14
I think it’s kinda sad they have split up so soon after becoming a 3some. They could have continued I think but I guess bowing out on a high is good (still successful, won a Brit etc).
Well they haven’t split they’re taking a break, they aren’t taking a break their taking a break after the Confetti tour

Reactions: 8
Just saw Boxing Day and there’s definitely more highs than lows. Leigh-Anne is absolutely stunning and did a great job. She sang 3 times and she sounded incredible. I hope they release the songs!
I was just coming on here to say Leigh-Anne was amazing and those songs… her voice 🥺 makes me so excited to hear their solo stuff!

With all the little crumbs of spoilers for GN tonight I can’t help but get the vibe that Jade would happily carry on? Maybe I’ll be proved wrong.

Reactions: 10
With all the little crumbs of spoilers for GN tonight I can’t help but get the vibe that Jade would happily carry on? Maybe I’ll be proved wrong.
I do wonder who brought up the idea of taking a break

Reactions: 1
I think had Perrie and Leigh Anne not fell pregnant they probably wouldn’t be taking a break. I think they always intended on doing solo projects but still continuing as a group alongside it. I don’t blame Perrie and Leigh Anne for wanting to take a break though, they worked their asses off during their pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good luck everyone, even that little clip at the beginning had me chocked you knowing what’s to come

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.