Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If you know you know” 🙄

View attachment 1403567
I get myself dressed before the kids get up, then once they’re all fed I sort out myself. It’s not that difficult?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m actually solo this weather because my husband is gone early and home late, no mammy here to help either. The level of laziness is actually shocking!! 🙄

Reactions: 12
It’s a cushion that goes around the babies neck and holds a bottle upright so the parents don’t have to hold the baby to feed them. Lisa had 2 along with the excuse of she’s a twin mom and can’t hold both girls to feed them 🤬

Essentially, it’s forced feeding! 😢
Omg 😳😢😡

The chances of her putting up that gazebo are slim and none. More likely take everything out video herself and then go get someone else to do the actual work.

She's allergic to work

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The chances of her putting up that gazebo are slim and none. More likely take everything out video herself and then go get someone else to do the actual work.

She's allergic to work
Not a hope in hell that lazy mare is going to put that together........Solo-Gazebo-Maker is about as likely as Solo-Mom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good luck with that. It’s actually better to do that with 2 to make sure it doesn’t buckle when putting the sides on & they generally advise that in the instructions.
She’d be better off getting a height adjustable parasol. The girls at floor level won’t get much cover from a gazebo

Reactions: 1
Good luck with that. It’s actually better to do that with 2 to make sure it doesn’t buckle when putting the sides on & they generally advise that in the instructions.
She’d be better off getting a height adjustable parasol. The girls at floor level won’t get much cover from a gazebo
2 people?
Sure she’s a solo mom don’t cha know?! Does everything all on her own!! 🫡🙄

I swear I was waiting for her to mention needing a man this morning like St.Julie queen of single mothers harps on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 people?
Sure she’s a solo mom don’t cha know?! Does everything all on her own!! 🫡🙄

I swear I was waiting for her to mention needing a man this morning like St.Julie queen of single mothers harps on.
Maybe she can prop one side up with milky mates & feeding pillows while she works on the other side

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Child looking a bit distressed and seems to be looking for a bottle but instead of taking out a bottle takes out her phone for the insta fam 👍

Who thinks solo grandad and solo uncle were roped in to make the gazebo while Lisa sat down and listened to Spotify on the tv? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who thinks solo grandad and solo uncle were roped in to make the gazebo while Lisa sat down and listened to Spotify on the tv? 😂😂
She can't even get herself dressed or showered..... there's no way she put that gazebo up......she has it with weeks, she hasn't been working, so why the big delay if she was going to do it herself. Shes so full of crap!!!!

Reactions: 7
I just had to look up milky mate and the first thing that popped up was an article about a 4 month old boy choking to death on milk from using one :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lisa's lecture about safety in the pram and at the same time the twins aren't strapped into the highchairs. Again.

Reactions: 8
The way she feeds them is so disgusting.my dogs eat from plates.her poor girls the food thrown to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.