Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louC21

Lisa is an absolute HR nightmare if I ever saw one. The endless pregnancy absence, sick leave, crying at a handover, having to use her union to change her hours 🙈 like Jesus Christ have a conversation without involving unions. I’d say they are praying to god she will leave. Not before this long period of paid sick leave that’s on the way though!! Fuck me!

Reactions: 16

Tinybops

VIP Member
Ahhh god love her…. So overwhelmed today with mam, dad and brother there to help while she flogged blankets and hats that she had to get out for an hour. Give me f*cking strength 🙄

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Shes gonna have to stop this "single working mom" shit!!!!! She has "worked" 4 DAYS, in 2 years..... the biggest work she has is moaning about having to go work, making up excuses about not going to work, an droning on and on about being tired🙄 for fucks sake, why did this SIMPLETON not think about this before being implanted with 2 embryos!!!!! One would have been more than enough for the lazy bitch, and she wouldnt work to warm herself, she cant even wash herself😤

spillthecoffeet

I just think it’s hilarious that her and the twins have done more socializing and activities in the last 2/3 days than they have in the last 9 months and all in the week she’s supposedly too sick to go to work. Shows you how disrespectful she is. I remember sick days from work where I was actually sick and I’d be afraid to put anything at all on my socials and I mean just sitting watching telly sort of stuff, not out and about living my best sick life!

Are there any hse workers here able to confirm what the latest rules are re covid?? I highly doubt that now the rules are still that strict about being 2 days symptom free even with negative tests or whatever she said, I can’t listen to her half the time anymore!

Reactions: 15

sron

VIP Member
She is only hoping for a positive PCR so she doesnt have to work tomorrow either.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
The cheese oozing out of them yuck so full of fat for small babies not even walking yet
Sure pastry is just flour and butter. Alright for a nice occasional treat, but not at all ok for every day meals like she uses them.

They're babies- mashed up sweet potato and cauliflower would be a lovely lunch for them, plus minimum effort!! She's trying so hard to be that 'insta mom' with her pancakes and pinwheels. She doesn't seem to get that you need to tick other boxes than filling your kids full of food that (supposedly) photographs well.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Wasn't too tired all weekend, out galivanting, she looked happier and more lively than I've seen her in ages. What a joke. I cant stand the close up, hand over the face, woe is me doe eyed look. Like the Compo faces you'd see in the papers when people are told to look sad/hard done by while selling their sob story :rolleyes: 😂 I'd be ashamed of myself if i was back to work for 4 days after 2 years off, and then 'sick' - she isn't contagious, its total horseshit that she cant go in. I know plenty HSE workers told just come in if you're neg.

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
Not a hope in hell could I sit in my car for half an hour eating a roll while my baby is at home sick and not herself. Most women's prioritys change when they have kids and put the kids first not this one she has all evening to be alone, and I definitely wouldn't be taking an more advantage of my mam if she had my kids by sitting in a car stuffing my face. She's on another planet
It's clear to see she's not or have never been 100% and I know alot of people are saying she has to bring the mudder with her everywhere with them....shopping etc. But I think the mudder knows herself Lisa can't manage so it's just easier to go with her than listening to her having a meltdown/tantrum. In that house the ratio is 2 adults to every 1 child, so it's very easy for her popping out to town doing whatever she needs to Do even heading off for a shower when she feels like it. The majority of us cannot relate to that, we are all busy with 2/3 children, school drops/babies/cleaning/cooking/working no live in help. So I think it's time for people to unfollow, it's clear to see she can't manage as a 'solo mom' or hasn't managed from the beginning really , she had enough money to become a 'solo mom', think she said €12,000 ......I just wonder if had any questions at the clinic on how she would manage with twins/where she'd live/manage work etc. Shes want we would call around here 'abit of a simpleton' since she came back online most of what she says is ridiculous, she joked one night she was ready to drop one of them back to NICU.....like who does what 🤷 it's someone who isn't well.

hlberry

They’re 9 months old (but 7 corrected because they were premature) ah but you see, pancakes are easy and she’s too lazy to put any effort in 😂
So have they been on solids since 5 months chronological or 5 months corrected- if anything I hope it’s the latter!!! It’s been helpful to find a thread like this. I’ve a 5 month old and I’m actually a practitioner in child development of all things, but my confidence took such a knock when I found pages like Lisa’s, especially in relation to sleep. My little one has never slept through the night and wakes most nights every 2-3 hours for breastfeeds or comfort, and refuses bottles. It had been so hard seeing other mums just pop baby down for the night and that is it! There’s another account I came across via Lisa of a parent who had all these perfect plans of how to take baby swimming etc, and for a little while I freaked myself out that I wasn’t doing enough- I did no prep for swimming, we just up and went 😂. Now I see that all these insta pages are not reality at all. You don’t see the parent bawling at 3am when they just want to go asleep, or someone shouting out in pain from a baby latching on in early days, or the times where you feel guilty because you haven’t got out for a walk. You only see when it’s going well. Then, to make matters worse, you only hear about when it hasn’t gone well much after the fact, with a post about how things have got better. Which isn’t of much help to a parent still in the doldrums.

• Heart

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
94125674-6107-4C3E-8F20-7A3F21EDC03F.png

Did Lisa pay us a little visit and not stay to say hi! 😂😂😂

FYI Lisa - no one is trying to harm you with their words here….if anything we show genuine concern for your children.
The girls deserve better than someone who cannot motivate themselves, so I hope whatever you read her will motivate you to get off your arse 👍🏻

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
See it’s much more dramatic to ring work & say you’re in A&E with your baby Vs your baby is sick at home.
I think she’s running to CUH each time for attention & in the hope of time off work again. If the child needed to be in hospital she would be kept. Lisa doesn’t want a sleepless night with a sick child so CUH it is.

• Heart

Bitter87

It's clear to see she's not or have never been 100% and I know alot of people are saying she has to bring the mudder with her everywhere with them....shopping etc. But I think the mudder knows herself Lisa can't manage so it's just easier to go with her than listening to her having a meltdown/tantrum. In that house the ratio is 2 adults to every 1 child, so it's very easy for her popping out to town doing whatever she needs to Do even heading off for a shower when she feels like it. The majority of us cannot relate to that, we are all busy with 2/3 children, school drops/babies/cleaning/cooking/working no live in help. So I think it's time for people to unfollow, it's clear to see she can't manage as a 'solo mom' or hasn't managed from the beginning really , she had enough money to become a 'solo mom', think she said €12,000 ......I just wonder if had any questions at the clinic on how she would manage with twins/where she'd live/manage work etc. Shes want we would call around here 'abit of a simpleton' since she came back online most of what she says is ridiculous, she joked one night she was ready to drop one of them back to NICU.....like who does what 🤷 it's someone who isn't well.
Im not easily riled but my babies both spent time in NICU and it was so upsetting both times. I still cant really look at the hospital when drive past. They are fine now and thriving but a joke like that is just so unfeeling. Shes a stupid, loveless and uncaring bitch.

• Heart

davo2001

I get that babies are messy feeders, but Christ on a bike, how about you wipe them once in a while whilst they are feeding. They look disgustingly dirty.

nasa5

VIP Member
Can’t believe you’d make that type of decision about nutrition/diet from an osteopath?? She’s not giving us the symptoms because I highly doubt there are any, she’s probably sweating trying to see if she can claim carers, anything that can get her out of work. If there is stomach issues it’ll be related to the milky mates, early weaning and a heavy bulky diet full of pastry, jar sauces and pancakes

Tammys

VIP Member
Fair dues to Dr niamh Lynch for calling out the mombloggers.
One of the big bloggers in cork has blocked the Doctor
Pathetic they cant bear being told the truth stop selling their kids lifes on line.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
"Tell me how does any single parent work because I'm seriously struggling to do both"

Maybe she should of thought about all this before she went on this journey. 🤔 those 2 beautiful little girls are being raised by 3 parents, her own mum and dad and her. So she is well in a position to go to work. I see single mothers day in day out struggling to keep their head above water trying to give their kids the best they can financially and haven't the choice to sit at home on their arses complaining to instagram of the struggle they are facing day in and day out. She is definitely in a better position than most single parents I know who if their child is sick may not have a sick pay scheme at work that they can fall back on. If they have to take a day sick at their own expense it means going without electric/food/gas the following week/month. Clearly this one in her little bubble doesn't realise the true reality of what being a single parent is.
And she seems to be forgetting she has only worked 4 shifts in the past 2 years, went out "sick" from work after only being back 2 weeks

davo2001

She is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the HSE.

Moaning all the time, self entitled, lazy and doesn't know how good she has it.