Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying Lisa….defo not her first period cos she kept posting about when it would arrive and contacting the dr about it. She then went on like she was an expert in periods and every other post was to do with it!
She has said before that her periods went away….that night she was moaning about everything on the never ending story and saying about she’s thinking of when to use the last embryo

Scraping the barrel for content 😂

Reactions: 9
Lying Lisa….defo not her first period cos she kept posting about when it would arrive and contacting the dr about it. She then went on like she was an expert in periods and every other post was to do with it!
She has said before that her periods went away….that night she was moaning about everything on the never ending story and saying about she’s thinking of when to use the last embryo

Scraping the barrel for content 😂
I'd say the only bit of truth in the whole thing may be that she has irregular periods (sorry cykils) and the irregularity is likely her weight and lifestyle more so than her being the first woman in Cork to have twin girls by ivf. Not sure if any of ye knew that 🤔

Also her comparing her second first post partum period to a c section. Please Lisa.

PLEEEESE, SEND IT HER, TO CALL HER OUT!!!!!!😆
Ah couldn't be bothered, I've actually things to be doing now. I have to mom.

And I wouldn't want to send her over the edge and God forbid she ended up having to treat herself with a Pad Thai (if you know you know).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps todays ringing in sick to work was related to this so she is just posting to back up a story at work… no mention of work for 3 weeks now

Reactions: 7
It’s actually scary that they have no shame coming on after blatantly lying. It’s shocking. Lisa hun you have your period because you told us. Keep up with your lies hun

Reactions: 6
Straight to tattle when I saw the period post. I thought I was going mad, I knew she had a period prior to this. Which one was a lie for content, this one or the last one?
Not a bother on the girls today racing out to the kitchen.

Reactions: 11
Realistically, how long can she ring in "sick" to work and get away with it? Serious question? 🤔
For as long as her doctor issues certs. At some point her job can request she sees a doctor of their choosing but very few employers do this. It could be different wjth the HSE though & I hope she’s called in for assessment

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Would have assumed it arrived back when she first claimed since she stopped breastfeeding then. Not that you can't get it while you are, just that's usually what happens

Reactions: 1
For as long as her doctor issues certs. At some point her job can request she sees a doctor of their choosing but very few employers do this. It could be different wjth the HSE though & I hope she’s called in for assessment
Usually referred to the Chief Medical Officer after 28 days in the public sector

Reactions: 2
Perhaps todays ringing in sick to work was related to this so she is just posting to back up a story at work… no mention of work for 3 weeks now
Why would she mention work? She’s a solo twin mom juno?? She’s grand staying at home getting paid from the tax payers money juno like? She can’t go to work dis week coz d cramps. Cramps & solo momming = another “tree” weeks off. Be grand though she’ll still go to d lidl and d aldi every day to keep an eye on d twin trolley situation don’t worry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s probably not even on her period, this probably the lead up to another horrific #add.. week off work too because of said ‘period’ is a double whammy

Reactions: 4
It bugs me that she goes on like she is the only one who’ll talk about these things? Like she is an expert on every subject, making out it’s all taboo and she’s totally modern mom out there being open and honest and willing to talk about it. All this why does nobody talk about periods, shapewear, period pants, breastfeeding, c sections, asking for help as a single mom, weaning, etc. Have a day off Lisa, actually scrap that, you do nothing but have days off! Just get on with your life and stop trying to be the fountain of all knowledge, you are a first time mother finding her way, stay in your lane! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.