Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her actually saying that and I thought at the time it was very strange and she wasnt telling the truth. Ive never had fertility treatments or either would any of my immediate family but I would really be presuming because they are private clinic's that they would want payment before as soon as the first visit is done before moving onto any further appointments/procedures. That they wouldn't wait until everything is finished and the baby/babies are born for payment. It wasn't 'gifted' or she didnt do a collab
But I could be wrong there about her not paying until afterwards
You have to have everything paid up front, they are very strict about that

Reactions: 4
She has the twins out a kids party today, feeding them birthday cake too. She was tagged in the post by friends but never reshared on her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My baby won’t be having cake till his 1st birthday. I’ll make him a little mess cake for the occasion.
Wtf is wrong with this one?! It’s like she wants them to be as unhealthy and obese as their mom! 😠

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen the video so can't really comment , but ffs iv given my babies tastes here and there of stuff ? Are we really going to drag her for it . Iv 4 crotchfruits and they are fairly healthy

• Haha
I haven't seen the video so can't really comment , but ffs iv given my babies tastes here and there of stuff ? Are we really going to drag her for it . Iv 4 crotchfruits and they are fairly healthy
Crotchfruits, I love it 🤣 ah I’m sure kids have eaten much worse than a bit of cake all the same 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t string her up for that now

Reactions: 1
No issues whatsoever with giving babies tastes but the big lump of cake in the child's mouth 😑 and Lisa is the very one who came on her stories spouting shite about good relationships with food and how she doesn't want them to be like her or whatever bollocksology she came out with at the time.

Edited to add that she came on talking shite about relationships with food before she weaned them at around 14 weeks corrected age or thereabouts 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No harm in a little taste of icing etc, but Jesus I’d struggle with a slice that size myself!!
She’s setting them up to be as unhealthy as her. Poor little mites deserve better.

I don't think anyone really can have an issue with giving them a taste. However, from the clip, Ayda was literally given a full slice to feed herself
Hope she’s up buzzing for the night after it! 😂😂
Poor Lisa back to work tomorrow or will the sniffles miraculously appear again in the morning after horsing breakfast rolls or attending kids parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a silly silly move on her part to be documenting days out like that when off sick.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.