Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think this is groundbreaking news and that no parent knows this from day one!
duck me….its proof she doesn’t cuddle the girls to help settle them! Poor things!

Reactions: 5
How many days in a row is she wearing that dress? Oh christ, shes an unwashed, smelly, sloth..... its been 23°c the last few days, she must STINK🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hazel teething? She should try Teetha! You know Lisa, from the competition you’ve just been sharing? Thought there was one in every room in the house and in her bra for emergencies she’d gone on about the miracle cure all that much only a week ago. The winner will only be getting an empty hamper at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she think this is groundbreaking news and that no parent knows this from day one!
duck me….its proof she doesn’t cuddle the girls to help settle them! Poor things!
Was just going to say, literally did this from the min they were born?! Love a baby bum lol

Reactions: 4
Was just going to say, literally did this from the min they were born?! Love a baby bum lol
I still do it and my daughter is 2 1/2 😂
I actually can’t believe that the girls are almost 10 months and she’s just figured it out!

Reactions: 2
Have you ever tried patting a baby’s bum to soothe them 😂😂😂

Jesus that never entered my mind,
Maybe TikTok can show her how to change her clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been patting my baby’s bum and he’s still in utero. He likes to stick it right out lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its the most natural thing in the world to do. I am blown away that she has never patted her babies like that. Its actually very, very, sad.

Reactions: 19
Its the most natural thing in the world to do. I am blown away that she has never patted her babies like that. Its actually very, very, sad.
You’re right, it is very sad…. She has never shown herself to be a very hands on and nurturing, cuddly mum. I feel bad for the girls

Reactions: 12
Yes I literally thought that to myself, no I didn’t need a TikTok or fountain of knowledge Lisa’s top tip…it was literally my motherly instinct to pat my baby’s bottom when she fussed…

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same. From the very first newborn snuggles(I know she missed the first couple of days but when she got to hold them) you generally end up with one hand on their little bottom & the other on their back. I always switched from patting their bums to patting their backs. I just did it with my 3yo minutes before seeing Lisa’s stories when she started crying in her sleep, I always assumed it was a parents instinct to do so. I can’t believe a parent needed a tik tok video to show them how

How many days in a row is she wearing that dress? Oh christ, shes an unwashed, smelly, sloth..... its been 23°c the last few days, she must STINK🤮
Definitely no fast fashion with Lisa. Fair play to her, she certainly gets value for money with her clothes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have the same dress. I haven't got to wear it yet with work and all ( not that lisa would know about work anymore)😂, I've just no time to wear anything only uniform, and my days off are cleaning the house , sorting out animals and people in the household 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
I have the same dress. I haven't got to wear it yet with work and all ( not that lisa would know about work anymore)😂, I've just no time to wear anything only uniform, and my days off are cleaning the house , sorting out animals and people in the household 🙄😂
When you do get to wear it, just remember it is ok to take it off and wash it, Lazy Lisa doesn't appear to have seen the latest TikTok on that yet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's milky mate? I've no kids so I don't know what it's all about 🙈🤔
It’s a cushion that goes around the babies neck and holds a bottle upright so the parents don’t have to hold the baby to feed them. Lisa had 2 along with the excuse of she’s a twin mom and can’t hold both girls to feed them 🤬

Essentially, it’s forced feeding! 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s a cushion that goes around the babies neck and holds a bottle upright so the parents don’t have to hold the baby to feed them. Lisa had 2 along with the excuse of she’s a twin mom and can’t hold both girls to feed them 🤬

Essentially, it’s forced feeding! 😢
I actually had to Google milky mate to see if this was a joke or not! That is so dangerous no?
Also they must be over feeding the whole time as it’s stuck in their mouth, really sad

I actually had to Google milky mate to see if this was a joke or not! That is so dangerous no?
Also they must be over feeding the whole time as it’s stuck in their mouth, really sad
It’s so dangerous and was so horrible to see the two girls with bottles attached to their face!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.