Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention: Lisa bought a new top and is drinking Pepsi instead of Diet Coke!! Sure it’s much healthier lads.

Something about baby friendly curry that I couldn’t bring myself to listen to 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laaads I don't know why I follow her 😂. Her face annoys me. 🥴. I only followed her as she was mentioned elsewhere on a different thread 😂 I'm gone! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laaads I don't know why I follow her 😂. Her face annoys me. 🥴. I only followed her as she was mentioned elsewhere on a different thread 😂 I'm gone! 😂😂
I actually used to *shudders* like following her and her Journey. I found her relatable. Yes really.
Then she had her babies a bit before I had mine and I would be watching her thinking somethings not right here. I don’t know how I heard about tattle tbh but I realized I wasn’t the only wan seeing she was a disaster!

Reactions: 4
The house looks filthy in fairness
Ah I wouldn’t condemn her for that, I have a 13 month old and the place is in carnage here until bedtime and I get a chance to tidy 🙈 plus I don’t think my floors have seen a mop all week 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ah I wouldn’t condemn her for that, I have a 13 month old and the place is in carnage here until bedtime and I get a chance to tidy 🙈 plus I don’t think my floors have seen a mop all week 🤣
Lol i know the feeling with a 1yr old and 3yr old too. Clean and tidy one room and they've wrecked another one. I don't bother my arse my do it properly until the weekends 😅

• Haha
What was the noise in the background it sounded like the machine that checks baby’s heartbeat

I see she's still shiiiiiting on about their corrected age. Give it a bleeping rest will ya!

My 2.5 year old still on white noise machine. And tbh I use it too! Love it.
Ollie the owl is my bff at night time too, lol I do be out like a light! 🤣🤣
Maybe it’s a fluke or maybe it’s because I’m exhausted with 2 but before I used to be up trying to get to sleep for about an hour either way I’m keeping the owl when she moves out of our room! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Ayda seems to be number 1 now!
Yeah because Hazel is shunned now, she won’t sleep and is teething giving Lisa a hard time…

I’m sure she just almost creamed her pants there now because she got a reshare from her role model Julie Pinocchio Haynes..🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I see she's still shiiiiiting on about their corrected age. Give it a bleeping rest will ya!
She wasn’t on about it when she start weaning them at 4 months *corrected age* though was she! 🤫

Ollie the owl is my bff at night time too, lol I do be out like a light! 🤣🤣
Maybe it’s a fluke or maybe it’s because I’m exhausted with 2 but before I used to be up trying to get to sleep for about an hour either way I’m keeping the owl when she moves out of our room! 🤣🤣🤣
Ollie is great! The white noise worked great for the newborn stage.
I’ve had to put him out of reach as the baby turns him on himself now when he wakes at night. Scares the tit out of us, those lullabies are terrifying at 3am! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awwww look baby sign language duck off solo mom and leave me back to the mudder
Screenshot_20220616-165110_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.