Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know can she be on sick leave & do a course for alternative work during that time?
she was very careful not to mention resigning or being on sick leave.

Reactions: 6
But doesn't everyone get a discount of some sort in Specsavers, either second pair free or second pair half price. Why does she think its a special discount just for her? 🤣

• Haha
This one thinking she's Beyonce tripping in to get her new glasses.
Hopefully now she can see the filth she wallows in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Lisa and her pals are reporting Teaspill for reposting what Lisa already posted 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m actually glad to see her called out. She’s a beggar who hasn’t worked a day in 2.5 years at least so whatever entitlement she had being a HSE worker, it’s now the likes of you & me paying for her. Anyone who needs benefits are welcome to them, I will need them myself some day with my MS. But she chose NOT TO WORK after reaping the benefits of the HSE system for 6-9 months of ivf , 9 months of pregnancy, then another 6-9 months of Mat leave, annual leave, paid parents leave the lot. She would rather sit on her hole & just have them asleep. She’s the last person I would ask about babies sleeping!

Reactions: 27
She reposted Lisa's story looking for second hand Halloween costumes with a Beggy Mitchell sticker and text calling her out and telling her to buy her own

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also shouldn’t she have #collab on the glasses after her nonsense story about a discount? That’s how it works you numpty.
The begging has me seeing red ladies sorry. Why would you think you’re entitled ? You know the MS society invite us to stuff with our 2 year old for Halloween/Easter etc, free events paid for by their charity society funds but until the day comes that we cannot afford it, I always go & make a donation too OR we politely decline so that a family with a new diagnosis can take our place. Lisa would sicken you. Also LOL today she said she had a zoom with the girl doing her website. I would bloody love to see that marketing brain storm

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would you not honestly WANT to buy your babies a cute/cool costume? I used to be all set dressing my girl, I miss those days so badly when I could dress her up deadly, she's gone too big now, but even looking back at old pics of her makes my heart warm, the joy of pulling a blinder ( I ❤ Halloween!!) and having her all decked out. Then you've this lazy fucker, sitting typing on her phone begging for free costumes. I'm mortified for her. Go to Dunnes, spend your own benefit money and buy your girls a costume.
Glad she was called out, might make whatever genuine 'fans' she has see through her, her filth, and her lazy parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Id nearly sign up for her course just to see the tripe she’s trying to tell us. Also does she not know 2 halloween costumes in Tesco would cost her €20 I picked up a dress for my 15 month old was €10

Reactions: 10
Loads of free Halloween costumes being offered on the parent pass it on/free cycle groups for my area, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the same round her.

There's also a few ppl organising second hand sale events of costumes to benefit charities local to me. Being so locally famous that they recognise her in the optician means she could organise one herself in her area - easy for her to get the word out and lots of people are looking to pass on costumes their kids have outgrown.

Or she could just try adverts.ie or done deal. But it's easier to just do a beggy mitchell post instead...

Reactions: 11
So in the one day, she’s begged for Halloween costumes, told us she got a discount from specsavers (didn’t tell us she didn’t go to the original opticians cause they didn’t give her a discount/collab though 🤫) and now a ‘lend’ of a travel cot.
She wants a second travel cot for free, not a lend!! We all know this. And some kindhearted Gobshite will give her one!
Lisa, I know you read here, I am absolutely mortified for you. Have you no dignity? Your daily behavior and carry on is ridiculous as it is but today you’ve really out done yourself girl 🤣 👏🏻

Reactions: 22
I think she put up looking for Halloween costumes because she was called out here previous for how she splashed the cash for someone not working. Then put up a story saying she's not flush! She's clearly trying to be "relatable"!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The travel cot like honestly, she’s going to try be a freeloader now. Brands who have their PR teams look for parents with a following must scroll past her because of the grubbiness I mean we haven’t even seen her with sweet king for ages. She had a chance to make a go of it, stay at work, dress herself up, start with washing herself. Take those kids outdoors, show us how to entertain kids cheaply. Yea other pages do that too but kids grow up and pages change, there’s always new moms and dads looking for inspiration. Instead, the 2.5 PAID years she had off work made her never want to work again and do as little as possible every single day

I got two Halloween outfits on shein , €20 and delivery was free , I am a carer for eldest child so money here is budgeted to a fine art but they will do as pjs for the baby afterwards as they are just long sleeve vests and pants and baby will look super cute for 1st Halloween

To be fair I’d have almost gone halves on a pair of glasses for her myself because she must seriously need them.. state of both herself and the house and she showing it to THOUSANDS of people, you wouldn’t answer the door to the postman looking like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.