Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Lisa work as for HSE pls?? She’s something else!!
She was a care assistant. When she was talking about the sleep training course she mentioned doing agency work but no sign of that yet. She’s possibly still getting sick pay from the HSE

Reactions: 3
Beggy Mitchel much? You could easily buy 2 new costumes for €30, or less, why would you spend maybe €20 for second hand ones? Shes obviously hoping some poor ejit will say "here, you can have them for nothing" such a scab🙄 even the twins think shes being rediculous from their facial expressions😂
I was telling my fella about this this morning I said to him about she getting discount in specsavers and about she looking for costumes for nothing. 1st thing he said was the children are a year old der hardly gonna be going bleeping trick or treating and if she did want to her em like a Halloween jumper from dunnes he said why didn't she just use what she saved form getting discount in specsavers.

Reactions: 8
I was telling my fella about this this morning I said to him about she getting discount in specsavers and about she looking for costumes for nothing. 1st thing he said was the children are a year old der hardly gonna be going bleeping trick or treating and if she did want to her em like a Halloween jumper from dunnes he said why didn't she just use what she saved form getting discount in specsavers.
She will just be dressing them up for "contint" for the gram.... she got called out for begging the costumes, then bragged about getting a discount on the glasses, delighted with herself! THEN, shes on begging for a travel cot, YOU COULDNT WRITE THIS tit🙄 Now today shes gonna be sulking for being called out.....

Reactions: 6
🎶 Beggy Mitch only looking for a hat for a witch now acting a b*tch friends starting to ditch, don’t come at her lads she’s not rich 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn't surprise me if she brought them trick or treating and just took all their sweets off them🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she really was just inspired by that Jen one, she would have tagged her in her beggy costume post 💯
‘I’m working full time since I was 17’, is a very sneaky way to put it. You haven’t worked for the past 3 years actually.
‘Nothing handed to me’, well tell me what other single mother didn’t have to worry about the cost of buying a bigger car as their mother literally gave them a JEEP. Not to mention, you have a place to live handed to you, as well as probably your dinner handed to you every day of the week.
Trying to make herself sound like a self made woman, she has literally nothing to show for her 33 years, a bleeping overgrown child is all this one is. The more I think of it the more her getting her twins the way she did was more spoilt brat behaviour. She wasn’t at a suitable place in her life to be ready for two babies, yet she felt entitled to them and bulled ahead in her selfish decision, and duck anyone else it affects, including the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You can be sure there was a house full of helpers last night.
I hope all is ok though, didn’t someone mention her sister is pregnant further back on the thread. Whatever happened last night seems to have been unexpected, I really hope it’s not something bad.
Is this the sister who has a one year old as well?? Holy moly hasn’t she 2/3 other kids. Fair play!

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't surprise me if she brought them trick or treating and just took all their sweets off them🤣🤣
That would involve her getting off the couch.. It would be easier to ask her followers to just drop off sweets for the girls/her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone said here before that she's got 4 kids and pregnant with her 5th
Jesus she doesn’t waste any time! I am in awe of anyone who has that many kids, I’ve 2 13 months apart and honestly it’s a nightmare most days at the moment! But sure it’s not as hard as twins obv!

Reactions: 6
That would involve her getting off the couch.. It would be easier to ask her followers to just drop off sweets for the girls/her
Yeah actually lol you're right. I cant imagine there are big housing estates where she is for her to go knocking on doors. Lisa wouldn't walk across the road herself.. let alone pushing a buggy too
Jesus she doesn’t waste any time! I am in awe of anyone who has that many kids, I’ve 2 13 months apart and honestly it’s a nightmare most days at the moment! But sure it’s not as hard as twins obv!
I've just had my 4th.im a glutton for punishment. All planned except for one😜🤣

Is this the sister who has a one year old as well?? Holy moly hasn’t she 2/3 other kids. Fair play!
I’m only going by what said further back. I don’t know if it’s true & Lisa hasn’t said a word about it but with last night sounding last minute I just hope all is ok.

Poor Lisa, she really thought she was the bees knees yesterday before all the backlash 😂 even had her hairband on and all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah actually lol you're right. I cant imagine there are big housing estates where she is for her to go knocking on doors. Lisa wouldn't walk across the road herself.. let alone pushing a buggy too

I've just had my 4th.im a glutton for punishment. All planned except for one😜🤣
How do you do it? Like the juggling! We’d love a third in time but the cost of childcare is mental, not a crèche place to be had here, we’re paying 1200 a mo th cash for a childminder, it’s that or give up wirk, does Lisa realise just how unrelatable she a?? We’d love to have grandparents help but not An option and I can’t give up work because we’ll need every penny of what’s left over of my wages after the minder is paid!

Whats with having that mat in the kitchen???
i have the same mat, it’s very popular from Amazon and it’s never occurred to me to drag it over to the kitchen… I let him roam the kitchen sometimes, with no mat. Am I doing it wrong?? 🙄

The latest story, Ayda still in her pjs at this hour.
Yet she has time to whip up some pancakes 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.