Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, Halloween costume aside. Can we talk about the sausage fingers!! Holy mother of god 😳 they no longer look like fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe now she’ll be able to see the absolute state of the doors and architraves with black dirt that comes with months if not years of dirt 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Teaspill calling her out 😳 I had to have a nose on her page. I had unfollowed her but wanted to see what teaspill was talking about 😅😅

Reactions: 5
Lisa deleted post re hallowe’en costumes 🙄 must be reading here and watching tea spills

Reactions: 6
Specsavers always has offers on glasses and sunglasses usually buy one pair and get the other free!! As Alan Clarke would say some people would give you the shits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the actual duck is she begging, she'll be getting 420 children's allowance why not just use that to buy them 2 Halloween costumes, as a mother of twins , never in my life did I beg for anything ,and ì wasn't living at home with help either, she just bugs the duck out of me, an out and out LANGER!!!!

Reactions: 8
Also in a world of fast fashion and the increase in price of just about everything I don’t think there is anything wrong with looking for preloved/used Halloween costumes for your little ones.. however I don’t believe Lisa was looking for second hand items, I think she was banking on some small Irish company busting their balls to send the twinnies two new costumes that would have easily cost double of what you’d get in the supermarket

Reactions: 31
Firstly Lisa, stop mentioning other people's names that are looking for "pre-loved" outfits to try and show yourself in a better light!! You were totally begging, own it!!!!
Also there is a big difference between seeing something pre-loved advertised For Sale and buying it, and coming on to your stories asking if anyone has costumes that you can "buy", the second scenario is begging for free costumes so stop with the BS everyone can see through you.
And then to say you've worked since you were 15/17.......hardly relevant when you haven't worked for the past 2/3 years, I very much doubt you're living off your wages from when you were 17!!!

Reactions: 29
What difference is an extra baby in the house to her? She minds her own 2, the other 3 adults in the house mind the other. Easy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.