Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe the most boring person on Instagram has 12 threads! Park yourselves for more pancakes and nappy chat! (Just make sure it's not in a parent and child space now 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last nights amazon purchase by her good self ... makes life easier parking with twinnies ja know , put wan at either side of your parked car
Don’t you know she’d have a customised sign included.
SOLO MOM OF TWINCESSES, DONT PARK HERE, DOES DAT MAKE SENSE, JU KNOW

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had my baby (now I’m only the mother of a single baby so I know it means nothing) anyway had them with me in Tesco and I’d usually throw in the buggy but realised I hadn’t got it so went to the trollers, there was only the option of a twin trolly, so I used it because I couldn’t carry him around and he’s too small for the normal trolly with the seat for older child that you pull out. Well the absolute fear I had, anytime I heard anything I thought it was going to be Lisa coming for me.
I live on the other side of the country but I know how strongly she feels about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Booking my place here for the next round of baby care by Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not a mother of twins so maybe I know nothing or in Lisa's opinion I definitely don't... but is it usual that twins that age would be killing each other? Ayda is ready to deck the other little one 🤣

Reactions: 1
My twins are nearly 3 ever since they were small fought over things one is more dominant than other

Reactions: 2
Get up off your hole and show them how to share. How long does she think she can get away with parenting from the sofa? These tit parents wrapped in a blanket all day recording their kids for content. So busy trying to get these babies, they forget they have to bleeping rear them too.
If dat makes sinse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lisa is now not only full of tit but up to her eyes in tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she change them from
Formula in the first place? Seems always looking for the next fad for content 20 stories about changing to oat milk then 20 stories for changing back, poor girls she gives them so much random mixtures I’d say they always have funny tummies, the eggs and avo was probably too rich for them (and way too much)

Reactions: 9
Oh God the mauling of herself I can’t deal with it. Rubbing her eyes, her sweaty forehead, down her top, picking at her eyebrows.. it’s getting too much she needs to be told to sit on her hands

HAVE to go shopping?? Unless it’s food or medicine no you don’t, food can also be delivered or use click and collect. You just want to get out of the house and away from your daughters for a few hours, you don’t HAVE to do anything. That’s de mudder stuck again and this time with two babies with upset stomachs and diarrhoea, don’t worry though Lisa won’t ever be inconvenienced by her own kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As if it wasn't bad enough listening to the shite she spouts, we now have about 20 stories with her talking about literal tit.

Twins birthday party on Saturday so no doubt she'll be getting nails, hair and tin done. Probably has a night in a hotel booked for herself too.

Do the girls ever see the light of day?

Reactions: 6
I'm going to vomit mauling her face then wipeing her nose with her hand
Omg puke.
Not to mind the shite shes sprouting how any one can make a novel out of a sentence

When she said she had tit coming out her eyes in the first post i thought she meant she literally had some sort of tit coming out of her eyes. Wouldn't be surprised to be honest🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm not a mother of twins so maybe I know nothing or in Lisa's opinion I definitely don't... but is it usual that twins that age would be killing each other? Ayda is ready to deck the other little one 🤣
I have twins mind u their 18 now but at that age it never happened they just played away, but nows a different story🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is disgusting. She lives in her pyjamas I'm.surprised she doesn't go to tesco in them at this rate. She can't wait to show us all the gifted stuff for the twins birthday by the sounds of it! Clown 🤡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.