Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dirt of the house I don’t blame them for having the blackout curtains up all the time, I’d hate to see it in broad daylight. Pure begging there for some nice costumes for the girls.. Aldi is getting some in next week, Dunnes have costumes in store a month now I’d say, Tesco, TK Maxx, H&M, etc all have some in and if all else fails just have a look online? C’mon Lisa you were well able to source a 5 grand sleep course you’ll find a bloody witches hat

Reactions: 12
Oh jayzus we’re in for a good rant now aren’t we, she’ll be rattled by Teaspill. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was a bleeping cheeky beg! Gods sake like Tesco had costumes up to recently for your everyday princess or whatever - doesn’t even need to be Halloween themed! Not to mention they won’t be leaving their sitting room to trick or treat it’s just for the photo op! What a beggar. But watch her get stuff from the little one or some where. Also lads she is getting wider every pic I see, and it’s very obvious she can’t physically manage them. A gentle sleep coach? She gentley feeds them to the point of stuffed

Reactions: 8
I think her journey to becoming a mum was interesting everything that was involved in IVF. Was she planning on going to have twins or she was just increasing her chance for success in the IVF by implanting 2 embryos?

I still think about how they put a couch on her birthday cake before this started. This is who she is always planted on a couch. Her parents must have thought babies would give her the motivation to change
In fairness I think it was supposed to be the couch from friends as the yellow frame was there too...

Reactions: 2
A big company like specsavers offering a discount, is this for real??

Had my eyetest last month and I’ve yet to collect them or choose them cause I can’t bleeping afford to right now with the cost of things! Car repairs, baby’s birthday, extortionate rent and the huge electric bill incoming next month for us all… We should all just be influencers!

Reactions: 16
Sick to death of these so called " influencers " its just gone beyond a joke now how much they "ride and brown nose "companies to get a discount and these companies are worst. They'd give you a dose of the shits with their fakeness......

Reactions: 4
I think her journey to becoming a mum was interesting everything that was involved in IVF. Was she planning on going to have twins or she was just increasing her chance for success in the IVF by implanting 2 embryos?

I still think about how they put a couch on her birthday cake before this started. This is who she is always planted on a couch. Her parents must have thought babies would give her the motivation to change
Not defending her but the couch was clearly for friends not her love of couches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s not the optician she mentioned she was going to last week. The other place obviously wouldn’t work with her. I forget the name but I googled them at the time because I made a joke about street parking for her.
i bet she went looking for a discount & they wouldn’t budge

• Wow
Reactions: 17
You are right! She contacted a different clinic!
Yup, she had the appointment booked & everything & gave them a shoutout on her page

I can’t see Teaspills stories today for some reason it’s just a black screen.
I found the name of the optician she mentioned previously. It’s in Charleville

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why did she change opticians- Do specsavers have a bigger carpark? Also the smug face on her say oh the girls follow me and regconise me but didn’t say anything - you’d swear this is a life goal for her! I’d say she goes home and is like so I got a discount for being famous! Wow so all I need to do is get pregnant via IVF to get a discount off glasses!?! Goal.

Reactions: 14
How will she pick the eye snots with the glasses they will be lepping in a few days

• Haha
Does she think the glasses are going to make her look more studious for this course!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s not the optician she mentioned she was going to last week. The other place obviously wouldn’t work with her. I forget the name but I googled them at the time because I made a joke about street parking for her.
i bet she went looking for a discount & they wouldn’t budge
Omg good spot, what a chancer!!
God the was she just casually mentioned them giving her a discount like it’s grand and normal..
No #’s she should be reported!

Does she think the glasses are going to make her look more studious for this course!?!
Think it makes her look MORE like Lewis Capaldi!! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Tea spill reported it but Instagram didn’t remove it. She just re posted it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.