Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love when the tit it’s the fan for this wan. the big bulls head on her so all you have achieved in your life is a full license and a car go back to bed you headache and take a long hard look at yourself your making a complete fool of yourself and your family. I did feel sorry for you at the start but not with what I see now them poor girls will be fucked up just like you the way your stuffing them to sleep. Can’t wait for the terrible 2s 🤣🤣 because my house is great crack at the min

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll tell you a little secret Lisa I’m up an hour before my kids wake so I can wash myself have a coffee you should try it sometime might help you with picking the sleep from your eyes sometime 🤢

Reactions: 16
And to think I thought insta&tattle were gone a bit boring lately, thanks Lisa for the contint!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shared this this morning. Cop yourself on Lisa!
View attachment 1608089
What’s that all about?🙈 probably had a few close people telling her to cop herself on now. people are narcissists for calling her out on her begging no Lisa sorry that’s not the definition of a narcissist I have a child with one and trust me you don’t want to know what a true narc does to you if you can’t handle a few Instagram messages disagreeing with you

Reactions: 12
She’s a hero managing 3 kids really isn’t she 🙄 never mentioned whether her mother was there or not. You can be sure she was

Reactions: 6
She’s a hero managing 3 kids really isn’t she 🙄 never mentioned whether her mother was there or not. You can be sure she was
You can be sure there was a house full of helpers last night.
I hope all is ok though, didn’t someone mention her sister is pregnant further back on the thread. Whatever happened last night seems to have been unexpected, I really hope it’s not something bad.

Reactions: 8
3 babies and 3/4 adults! She always leaves these things out to her followers though…🤥
I don’t know is the brother still there or has he decided he’d rather sleep on the streets, than live with this insufferable lump!

You can be sure there was a house full of helpers last night.
I hope all is ok though, didn’t someone mention her sister is pregnant further back on the thread. Whatever happened last night seems to have been unexpected, I really hope it’s not something bad.
If it is her sis, hopefully it’s just close to her due date and all is okay with baby.

Reactions: 3
Was just about to post her little nugget of wisdom rant from this morning. Mustn’t of had a wink of sleep. She’s rattled. Going to be a long day

Reactions: 4
I can't believe this one is living at home. No rent or mortgage to pay?! Begging for everything...how does she have a following at all????!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’d say pippa had to duck her out of the house last night to calm down and get herself a pizza and Pepsi. She’s pure rattled today, in fairness the last 24hrs contint has been quite good for a change, just not in the way Lisa would have hoped. In her thirties, no house, small car (with a full license mind) and suffering from mental health issues, decided yea this sounds about the right time to have a baby on my own sure duck it whack in two while you’re down there doc. I’ve lost so much respect for whatever fertility clinic supposedly did their checks on her and deemed her a good candidate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say pippa had to duck her out of the house last night to calm down and get herself a pizza and Pepsi. She’s pure rattled today, in fairness the last 24hrs contint has been quite good for a change, just not in the way Lisa would have hoped. In her thirties, no house, small car (with a full license mind) and suffering from mental health issues, decided yea this sounds about the right time to have a baby on my own sure duck it whack in two while you’re down there doc. I’ve lost so much respect for whatever fertility clinic supposedly did their checks on her and deemed her a good candidate
Is there any checks actually done or if you have the cash they don't care?

How come she didn't brag about having the funds for IVF surely working hard saving and explaining how much she wanted these babies is more relevant than buying a small car over 10 years ago.

Reactions: 4
Is there any checks actually done or if you have the cash they don't care?

How come she didn't brag about having the funds for IVF surely working hard saving and explaining how much she wanted these babies is more relevant than buying a small car over 10 years ago.
She blocked me for asking how buying a car a decade ago was relevant to her not working today and sponging off her parents while begging for freebies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's definitely picking and choosing what dms to show, hoping for a bit of sympathy!

I messaged her a few weeks ago, when she called someone a Karen for messaging her about how families were struggling and how some could only afford bread. She never read my message and I was never blocked. I guarantee you if I messaged her last night about being a beggy Mitchell she would of blocked me and shown my message. In the hope her followers would throw loads of supportive messages and Halloween costumes her way. She's a twit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.