Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, we are all working since we were able Lisa. Thing is, my taxes aren’t paying for that many people who give up good jobs cos they sat on their hole being paid by the HSE for 2.5/3 years & got cosy. You’re the mother of 2 babies yet I doubt you ever even had an ESB bill in your name. Whether your family welcome it or not, you should absolutely be seeking independence and a life with your girls in your own home. If you kept your HSE job you could work towards that. But instead you’re eating yourself silly on the couch, counting the hours to nap/bed time & letting life pass you by.

Reactions: 21
I can't believe she has the audacity to come on and say she's worked really hard for everything she has when she has been sat on her hole for over 2 years. 2 days work she did in that space of time. The hardest worker in Ireland.

New thread: Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got". Sat on her arse 2 years on the trot.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
[/QUOTE]
OK Lisa...

I just don't understand why your full licence is relevant.

You've never had to support a household or anything... its a bit rich to say you've worked for everything when you've been sitting on your expanding arse for nigh on 3 years being paid by the HSE.

Slob.
Didn't she take her mum's jeep because she was only driving a small little car and would have no room for her and the twins 🤔 even though she knew she was having twins. So they swapped cars. Roll on over a year later she still has the mums jeep.....so she's been working full time since she was a teen...... majority of time living at home... presuming bill free and she still hasn't upsized her car and given her mum back her jeep, whick her mum probably saved hard to buy in the first place!!! But along comes 👸🧟‍♀️ needing a bigger car. So I just don't get what exactly she's worked hard for everything she has 🤷 I think she's too mean to spend her money.

Reactions: 16
What exactly has she worked extremely hard to get? A car?? Most people work hard to have kids, pay bills, keep food on the table, a roof over their heads , a wedding etc . Lisa has none of the above and is scrounging of her parents by choice so I don’t understand what she has worked hard for?? We all work hard since we were young and guess what Lisa , most of us still do. We have our own lives and don’t depend on pippa to pay our bills , do our shopping, mind our kids. Most mammys have to do it all, themselves! Even married ones, imagine that lisa? Living in the real world.
Is she insinuating she needed a travel cot for the ‘extra’ baby in the house? I’m doubting it 🤔

Reactions: 10
Except most other parents:

Work
Clean themselves and their houses
Pay bills
Don't plaster their babies' lives all over Instagram
Don't have 24 hour live in support...

I could go on but I need to sleep as I have to get up for work in the morning!!
Screenshot_20220926-231506.png

Reactions: 9
Didn't she take her mum's jeep because she was only driving a small little car and would have no room for her and the twins 🤔 even though she knew she was having twins. So they swapped cars. Roll on over a year later she still has the mums jeep.....so she's been working full time since she was a teen...... majority of time living at home... presuming bill free and she still hasn't upsized her car and given her mum back her jeep, whick her mum probably saved hard to buy in the first place!!! But along comes 👸🧟‍♀️ needing a bigger car. So I just don't get what exactly she's worked hard for everything she has 🤷 I think she's too mean to spend her money.
[/QUOTE]

Didn’t she also take her parents bedroom when twins arrived?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m actually glad to see her called out. She’s a beggar who hasn’t worked a day in 2.5 years at least so whatever entitlement she had being a HSE worker, it’s now the likes of you & me paying for her. Anyone who needs benefits are welcome to them, I will need them myself some day with my MS. But she chose NOT TO WORK after reaping the benefits of the HSE system for 6-9 months of ivf , 9 months of pregnancy, then another 6-9 months of Mat leave, annual leave, paid parents leave the lot. She would rather sit on her hole & just have them asleep. She’s the last person I would ask about babies sleeping!
She worked 2 days in the last 2.5 years if that makes sense

• Haha
I’ve just started following this thread since tea spill. So she decided to have children on her own with no home ? I’m all about life choices, however my mum would have told me where to go if that was my life plan to sponge & leech 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Anyone else feel she's building up to something with the little snippets about needing a travel cot urgently, the extra child to mind last minute 🤔🤔 something to take the heat off today's beggy drama and her usual mishandling of the situation

Reactions: 12
I’ve just started following this thread since tea spill. So she decided to have children on her own with no home ? I’m all about life choices, however my mum would have told me where to go if that was my life plan to sponge & leech 🤷‍♀️
Basically moved back to her parents house because of mental health, just before the pandemic started she started her journey, because of all the unknowns of Covid it was recommended in some places of employment that pregnant women and women going through fertility treatments should stay home from work so Lisa got lucky with her timing in a HSE job and scored a whole year off before the twins.

She had a few failed IUI’s and then went for ivf, she told nobody that she was going to transfer 2 embryos so as far as her family were aware she was only trying for WAN but she went ahead with 2 and hay presto the twins were created.

She spent all of her pregnancy moaning even then about no sleep..once the twins were born she started to show her true colours as some one who thinks they know it all and made it out that if you don’t have twins then your advice isn’t relevant because you don’t know how hard it is.

She has the poor twins in a regimented sleep routine that if they dare not follow she flips the lid and has to go for a breather (oh yeah did I mention she went back to work for 2 shifts, had a melt down due to lack of sleep so left and now is apparently going to learn how to be a “gentle sleep coach”).

Since the twins arrived home from the hospital she has been a sever hypochondriac, literally if Hazel farts funny and she’s on to the GP for an antibiotic..

Hope that’s alright to catch you up, I know it’s fairly long winded..😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Basically moved back to her parents house because of mental health, just before the pandemic started she started her journey, because of all the unknowns of Covid it was recommended in some places of employment that pregnant women and women going through fertility treatments should stay home from work so Lisa got lucky with her timing in a HSE job and scored a whole year off before the twins.

She had a few failed IUI’s and then went for ivf, she told nobody that she was going to transfer 2 embryos so as far as her family were aware she was only trying for WAN but she went ahead with 2 and hay presto the twins were created.

She spent all of her pregnancy moaning even then about no sleep..once the twins were born she started to show her true colours as some one who thinks they know it all and made it out that if you don’t have twins then your advice isn’t relevant because you don’t know how hard it is.

She has the poor twins in a regimented sleep routine that if they dare not follow she flips the lid and has to go for a breather (oh yeah did I mention she went back to work for 2 shifts, had a melt down due to lack of sleep so left and now is apparently going to learn how to be a “gentle sleep coach”).

Since the twins arrived home from the hospital she has been a sever hypochondriac, literally if Hazel farts funny and she’s on to the GP for an antibiotic..

Hope that’s alright to catch you up, I know it’s fairly long winded..😅
Nice little summary there! So assuming she owned no home at all?
I’ve met Vice Presidents of banks & CEO’s doing the solo mum journey, but never someone not self sufficient financially/mentally ? It’s totally alien to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Nice little summary there! So assuming she owned no home at all?
I’ve met Vice Presidents of banks & CEO’s doing the solo mum journey, but never someone not self sufficient financially/mentally ? It’s totally alien to me 🤷‍♀️
My parents would have a fit if I wanted to be a solo mum while still living with them. So to me, the craziest part of the whole story is her choosing to transfer two embryos and telling no one til the scan. I’d be livid if I was the parents. But they gave her their bedroom and car 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’ve enabled a lot of her behaviour.

Reactions: 13
My parents would have a fit if I wanted to be a solo mum while still living with them. So to me, the craziest part of the whole story is her choosing to transfer two embryos and telling no one til the scan. I’d be livid if I was the parents. But they gave her their bedroom and car 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’ve enabled a lot of her behaviour.
Probably because they know she wouldn't survive on her own with them

Reactions: 7
Thankfully she lives at home and has support from her parents, I would be quite worried if she were living alone with the two girls , at least her mother can keep an eye on things. It's not ideal set up, but it's really in the children's best interest when you look at how she isn't able to cope with the basics.

Reactions: 11
Why is a full license relevant 🙄 There is something wrong with this one I’ve said it before but is she on the spectrum. No disrespect to anyone with kids that are waiting to be diagnosed but their is something not right with this one. The constant need for a routine, the lack of social skills etc it’s definitely something I’ve taught about with her

But Lisa If there’s nothing beggy Mitchell about you, why did you take the discount off specsavers?? she said it was because of who she was, not any special deal so why is she getting annoyed when people call her out on it for on the Halloween costumes?! She obviously felt really famous yesterday and said Pippa watch this / all the free costumes will rush in when I post this!! Also them accounts that messaged her are quite suspicious - like 1 has 48 followers 1 post and has has zero followers and posts. I’d say Lisa went for a drive last night at the twins bedtime. .

Reactions: 6
Why is a full license relevant 🙄 There is something wrong with this one I’ve said it before but is she on the spectrum. No disrespect to anyone with kids that are waiting to be diagnosed but their is something not right with this one. The constant need for a routine, the lack of social skills etc it’s definitely something I’ve taught about with her
Exactly is she expecting Kudos for getting her driving license at 19!?! Grow up you're in your thirties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.