Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kodi

I can't believe she has the audacity to come on and say she's worked really hard for everything she has when she has been sat on her hole for over 2 years. 2 days work she did in that space of time. The hardest worker in Ireland.

New thread: Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got". Sat on her arse 2 years on the trot.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cant-be-arsed

I dip in and out of this one and I’m horrified at the topics on this thread. Am I to believe that my husband and I slave away and pay our taxes to fund the likes of her who chose to have 2 children and chose to give up work and be funded by said taxes. Christ almighty. That shit boils me. I’ve 2 small children and pay a fortune in childcare for the few days I work but I’m happy to have that balance and feel that I’m contributing to society. This one is bone idle, she can’t mind herself by the look of her not to mention 2 little girls!
Jesus Christ isn’t it an great country that pays people to just not bother working. And before anyone comes at me about this don’t bother. I’m aware that there are people who can’t work for a number of very good reasons and social welfare is their only means of income. I do not count Lisa among those.
sorry for the rant but I am boiling over this.

Reactions: 37

nasa5

VIP Member
Also in a world of fast fashion and the increase in price of just about everything I don’t think there is anything wrong with looking for preloved/used Halloween costumes for your little ones.. however I don’t believe Lisa was looking for second hand items, I think she was banking on some small Irish company busting their balls to send the twinnies two new costumes that would have easily cost double of what you’d get in the supermarket

Reactions: 31

GossPots

VIP Member
I had my baby (now I’m only the mother of a single baby so I know it means nothing) anyway had them with me in Tesco and I’d usually throw in the buggy but realised I hadn’t got it so went to the trollers, there was only the option of a twin trolly, so I used it because I couldn’t carry him around and he’s too small for the normal trolly with the seat for older child that you pull out. Well the absolute fear I had, anytime I heard anything I thought it was going to be Lisa coming for me.
I live on the other side of the country but I know how strongly she feels about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Is there any checks actually done or if you have the cash they don't care?

How come she didn't brag about having the funds for IVF surely working hard saving and explaining how much she wanted these babies is more relevant than buying a small car over 10 years ago.
She blocked me for asking how buying a car a decade ago was relevant to her not working today and sponging off her parents while begging for freebies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Firstly Lisa, stop mentioning other people's names that are looking for "pre-loved" outfits to try and show yourself in a better light!! You were totally begging, own it!!!!
Also there is a big difference between seeing something pre-loved advertised For Sale and buying it, and coming on to your stories asking if anyone has costumes that you can "buy", the second scenario is begging for free costumes so stop with the BS everyone can see through you.
And then to say you've worked since you were 15/17.......hardly relevant when you haven't worked for the past 2/3 years, I very much doubt you're living off your wages from when you were 17!!!

Reactions: 29

roo689

VIP Member
Exactly sick of people adding up in their heads how much one person is entitled too etc. Nothing worse than a begrudger honestly.
People might have to claim this and that etc but they don't have certain things that money can't buy if that makes sense. I worked 50 hour weeks with my two older children never claimed a dime while working accidently got pregnant then on twins and had to give up work to be a full time carer to one of my twins. Heartbreaking and so painful no amount of money entitlements can ever take that pain away from it. Everyone thinks Lisa is cushy etc. She is an absolute head melt oh my god but if she claiming this, this and this does it really make any difference to our lives, no it absolutely doesn't. She might have all the entitlements in the world but she is probably the most loneliest girl in Cork or Limerick. Not sure exactly where she is from
I don’t think it’s begrudgery when she’s trying to dump her kids in creche on the government when a lot of working parents get diddly squat and pay over a 1000 a month for one child

• Heart
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m actually glad to see her called out. She’s a beggar who hasn’t worked a day in 2.5 years at least so whatever entitlement she had being a HSE worker, it’s now the likes of you & me paying for her. Anyone who needs benefits are welcome to them, I will need them myself some day with my MS. But she chose NOT TO WORK after reaping the benefits of the HSE system for 6-9 months of ivf , 9 months of pregnancy, then another 6-9 months of Mat leave, annual leave, paid parents leave the lot. She would rather sit on her hole & just have them asleep. She’s the last person I would ask about babies sleeping!

Reactions: 27

Fifibabes

So she's lying again saying its their first time having cake. I distinctively remember her bringing the twins to a childs party at a play centre and ayda with a massive slice of cake put in front of her

Reactions: 26

nasa5

VIP Member
Two thousand and twentywan, twin wan, I’m all fucking wanned out with this wan

• Haha
Reactions: 26

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I think the comments on her weight are a bit unfair. She's entitled to look however she wants and if she's that size and healthy so be it. Not everyone that size is unhealthy either. I for one am never going back to my pre baby weight, its just impossible and even harder with sleep deprivation. In another few years Lisa may lose weight, or not. I don't think it really matters.
I think its pretty obvious shes not healthy tho.... shes sweating buckets getting the girls changed, she gets out of breath talking, she literally does zero exercise, and is tired all the time! The girls sleep all night 7pm to 7am, if Lisa sleeps all those hours, how is she so tired? That is definitely not a healthy person....

Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
Lisa had a decent HSE job with a good set up returning to work only 2 long days a week and she chose to stay home. The height of laziness and an insult to any mam or dad who are forced to give up a job because they can’t afford childcare etc ! She would have FIVE DAYS OFF, A MINIMUM OF 5 WEEKS ANNUAL LEAVE Every YEAR AND 10 bank holidays. And she chose to leave. Her childcare was free. She left for laziness reasons and that she’s now entitled to social welfare payments for the kids and herself and she’s disgusting.

Reactions: 25

squeezycheesy

I am so cross over the cost of living /toast comment that I had to message her! She will probably block me but it might actually be a good thing cos I’m wasting too much time looking at this we not and getting annoyed!

Working full time here and haven’t a penny after paying childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Forest Gump

Hang on now tattlers...PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT- The twins didn't go to bed until 8😮 when I tell ye I nearly fell out of me bed with complete shock after just watching her stories there, I tell no lie🤣 they'll be in bed at 4 o clock tomorrow evening to make up for it and Lisa will be napping all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
BADAFEE5-445E-4E30-B5B4-8A7730A3DE83.jpeg

Lisa and Hazel in the future…

(If you don’t get the reference google Gypsy Rose and Dee Dee Blanchard)

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
I actually think she’s never had a serious relationship or maybe even sex. She said she was going to wait until she got to 34/35 and if she was still single then do IVF. However at 30/31 she decided to do it anyway. I honestly don’t think - bar renting a room in a friends house - she has had any type of independent life away from home. A HSE job which is hard in itself, has the perks that private jobs don’t have. Lisa never had to worry about being paid for sick leave all during her ivf, never had to worry about maternity pay, any of that. She’s possibly still on sick pay from them until she ‘leaves’ officially to start her own thing. She’s never had a day where she hasn’t been entitled to a payment. Also, I very much doubt she’s paying her share of the rent and bills (which at this point would be a fairly large proportion)at home, all we see is the Aldi shop. She also has her childrens allowance. The only bit of reality Lisa has in her day is ‘holy fuck I am actually responsible for 2 more humans’ and I honestly think she can only cope when they are asleep. It’s the same routine every day. Up early, feed them so much & watch them play from your lazy arse on the couch & then put them to bed. Hey maybe even nap yourself. Then it’s up again, more watching them from the couch and feed feed feed. Nap again, maybe even another nap for her and then it’s bed time routine from then to bedtime. All this time, them 4-5-6 hours she has in the day when they are napping she could be working online, exercising from home or a gym, making healthy meals - but she’s not instead she’s napping or watching TV. She is so tuned out of parenting I really think when them 2 girls are walking and drop the morning nap she will have a melt down. She’s going to have to sort her shit out. Why aren’t they walking to the free parks and places most days of the week? Outdoors, fresh air. NICU and the last 12 months are actually a breeze for her compared to what she is going to be doing when they are walking and sleeping less. I really don’t think she even understands the reality yet which is that she is the mother of 2 babies which ARE NOT DOLLS and will turn into complete children and adults