Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 pages off a new thread. Titles? Because of her page name being so long titles need to be shortish or get cut off like this one

Reactions: 2
Definetly vacious 😳🙄 god help us all!! Had to have been gifted, lisa wouldn’t spend 65 on a swimsuit
Stop now, how are they getting away with it selling for so much??
Like I would want to be getting a good quality actual sport brand or something for that price!!

Anyone who pays that needs to give their head a wobble!

Reactions: 4
Stop now, how are they getting away with it selling for so much??
Like I would want to be getting a good quality actual sport brand or something for that price!!

Anyone who pays that needs to give their head a wobble!
It's a crazy price!!Loads of these influencers are flogging loads of cheap tat for very high prices, even most of their discount codes are for crap products and so many sheep are out there buying the products 🤦companies can see people using the 'discount' codes.
people are genuinely "influenced" so it'll keep happening as buyers are buying.

Reactions: 5
So she comes on this morning reminding us not to forget to put sunscreen on, then proceeds to post a picture of her, taken today, completely sunburnt

??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could her legs be spread any further apart in those pics, is it a twin mom thing because I never needed to sit like that when playing with my kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she comes on this morning reminding us not to forget to put sunscreen on, then proceeds to post a picture of her, taken today, completely sunburnt

??
Probably not enough suncream in one bottle to cover the twincesses and her body in one go

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How does she manage to get them so dirty regardless of what they’re doing.. she must’ve been pouring water on to the sand and rolling them and herself in it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could her legs be spread any further apart in those pics, is it a twin mom thing because I never needed to sit like that when playing with my kids.
Ah leave her alone, its the only time she got to spread her legs regarding the twins!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen it all now… she brought the stupid playmat to the beach 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ There’s actually something amiss with her

She’s terribly scruffy I have to say, no one in their right mind would let 2 babies get that dirty. She makes no effort whatsoever to keep them clean, she’s just not a clean person. The girls stuff is destroyed, like a lot of their clothes the whole time with food. I’d have to bin them swimsuits, no point bringing them home in that state, they’re just going to come out of the wash grubby after that

just had another look at them photos, sure their skin and all will be irritated after that. duck sake what is she at at all. I don’t think she realises how dirty they are as she’s used to mess and dirt

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
5 pages off a new thread. Titles? Because of her page name being so long titles need to be shortish or get cut off like this one
Lisa’s been difficult as
I’ve seen it all now… she brought the stupid playmat to the beach 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ There’s actually something amiss with her

She’s terribly scruffy I have to say, no one in their right mind would let 2 babies get that dirty. She makes no effort whatsoever to keep them clean, she’s just not a clean person. The girls stuff is destroyed, like a lot of their clothes the whole time with food. I’d have to bin them swimsuits, no point bringing them home in that state, they’re just going to come out of the wash grubby after that

just had another look at them photos, sure their skin and all will be irritated after that. duck sake what is she at at all. I don’t think she realises how dirty they are as she’s used to mess and dirt

I just copped she brought the mat to the beach hahahaha wtf! I have the same one. It wouldn’t even occur to me 🤣🤣 what’s wrong with sitting in the sand or on beach towels. Can you imagine them rocking up with everything but the kitchen sink with them!

Reactions: 6

I buried mind in the sand on holidays and their swimsuit were fine sand washes out although they did wash of in the sea before we left was raging I didn't bring shower gel ....

Reactions: 2

Ok…that’s just a bit excessive…have you ever been to the beach with a crawling baby?😅
Mine was a lot worse looking trying to crawl and accidentally face planting into the sand, I just brought her to the water washed her off then took the suit off and covered her in powder to get rid of the sand.
Look Lisa does my head in but at least she actually go off her arse and brought them to the beach. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.