Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if its been covered but I don't listen to her stories . Was it clarified about what it was that she was blabbing about " taking a risk " ?

Jesus she is so ungrateful!!!! There are so many people would give everything To have a child, and be lucky enough be blest with twins, this wan has one night where her routine goes out the window and she has a melt down and comes on looking for sympathy from her instafam because she clearly isn’t getting it st home. The reason her mother said go off was because id said she threw a tantrum at them not going asleep as she wanted to watch a movie!!! If the house is too hot or too cold go off and live in ur own house and mind ur own children, put them to bed, have the struggles, have the interrupted movie nights because the girls aren’t settling!! You’d swear it was the immaculate conception she had and she never realised how hard work children had. It’s very clear her mother and father are heavily involved raising the children and do everything else for her, Lisa is just too busy sitting in the back garden talking into her phone . I don’t know any other mother who would be able to drive off for an hour because they couldn’t settle their own children. Immature and selfish are the polite words for her. She boils my blood.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if its been covered but I don't listen to her stories . Was it clarified about what it was that she was blabbing about " taking a risk " ?
No, she’s been very discreet about her plans, probably trying to keep up engagement because all the nosey nellies will be hanging around dying to know what she’s up to. I do think it’s something connected to the twins/parenting/food but after her moaning tonight after one difficult evening followed by going home to put her feet up I think she’d be better sticking with the day job.
So far every useless piece of advice she has given has gone tits up on her not long after.

Reactions: 6
Im going to say one thing … she wanted dolls , not actually tiny humans with needs and wants

Reactions: 14
It’s almost like she had 2 separate embryos implanted!! So yes the girls are 2 separate people born at the same time 😂 All that smug talk a few months back about sleeping 12/13 hours at night!!

Reactions: 11
All I can say is …. Ha ha hahahahahahaha …. Lisa can’t stuff them with food now to make them sleep, not like when they were small babies

Reactions: 5
They’re only 10 months old so of course they don’t want to go to bed when it’s 630 and ‘bed time ‘ maybe they’re going to bed too early and that’s why they’re waking durin the night as they have 8hours sleep. All she wants is for them to sleep when she says 🙈

‘We pay for it in the winter ‘ as in de mudder and fadder pay the electricity bills and she has the heating on 24/7 like the fan nowadays

Reactions: 8
All I can say is …. Ha ha hahahahahahaha …. Lisa can’t stuff them with food now to make them sleep, not like when they were small babies
She gave one of them two 8oz bottles during the night last night, I think it was 3 hours apart. There is no way she was hungry for both of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She gave one of them two 8oz bottles during the night last night, I think it was 3 hours apart. There is no way she was hungry for both of them.
My fella drinks a lot of milk during the night. I'd be embarrassed to say how much but I've never once claimed he was a good sleeper. In fact he's never slept a full night and he's 16 months. I'm delighted she feels some pain after 10 months of talking shite.

Reactions: 5
Her sister who has 4 kids must look at her stories and laugh her head off! she doesn’t have a clue and really thinks she has it harder than anyone, she’d find some way to make out that twins are much harder work than triplets! Have 1 child or 5.. there’s nothing easy about it! I have 2 under 2 myself but would never look down on someone or say I have it harder than someone with 1 child!

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t you just love to be able to take a ‘breather’ whenever you fancy it. I’d say her mam does the majority of the work for her - cooking , cleaning , washing , shopping etc . If she thinks it’s tough now I can’t imagine how she’d cope on her own as a ‘solo mom’ .
even the nights the girls are tag teaming , I bet she still has her nap the next day while her mam minds the twins

Yeah, they are at a cute easy age, the mental toll is very low still. Everyone talks about the terrible 2s, but just you wait until they’re 3 Lisa. 3 year old girls are a handful. It can be a battle from the minute they open their eyes until they go to sleep. It can be so so hard to keep your cool
Totally. Most days i feel like giving my 3yr old away to whoever will take her. She drives me bonkers.. 😂😐😆 I set up multiple activities daily to keep her and her little sister entertained when Bluey isn't cutting it😜

Reactions: 3
Why is she feeding 10 mth olds like they are 10 years jazs a bag of chips bagels .
What's wrong with a bit of mashed spud and veg
That’s the whole idea of baby led weaning, the baby eats what you eat. My child has exactly what I did at every meal unless we had takeaway etc. the only limits in blw is no honey until their 12 months and no salt for obvious reasons. I know it freaks some people out but it’s great for their fine motor skills and there’s really nothing wrong once the baby’s are properly supervised and the food is cut appropriately.

She had to quit work to start planning their first birthday party and celebrating a whole year as a solo mom........ 🙄
From September she is maybe going to be a mother ????? it’s full time work like she’s currently only casual / part time.
fine for some it’s something like 6 months full paid sick leave with the HSE I doubt she’s living off nothing.

• Haha
Ya I found her painful last night. Her coping skills are poor to non existant.

Currently I have 3 kids and pregnant with no.4, I'm nearly a week into covid and was feally very unwell at the start but getting better now. All the while, two of the kids had it and needed minding especially at night with high temps. I would have loved nothing more than to just be let rest but such is motherhood. My husband has been brilliant trying to keep the show on the road but it's hard trying to keep up with the demands of 3 so it's back to reality here. So there I was getting them ready for back to school from my sick bed, minding teething covid pos baby and trying again shake it off myself.

She has it very easy and can't see it at all. I would absolutely love a break away from the kids with my husbands before this one arrives but not a single family would take them 🤪🤣 I'll just have to look forward to my hospital stay when I go in to give instead 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like does she honestly think she is the only woman in the world to have a tough few days with children and have PMS
......because the way she's acting she really does think she is!!!!
Feeling all fed up, frustrated and sorry for herself.....well tough sh!t because it doesn't get any easier!!
As for stating ya ya she's wearing her maternity nightdresses.....it's fairly obvious by the size of her that regular nightdresses are not going to fit her , instead of going off for a drive so the mudder gives her a break, while she sits in the car on her phone rambling on here, she'd be far better off going for a 30min brisk walk
Also stating yesterday that if she ever had to go away for a night that they give the mudder a tough time going to bed because....Lisa does everything, this is definitely indicating she's making their 1st bday about her again and she'll be heading off for her night away without the girls!!!!

Reactions: 14
Imagine being able to choose to stay home for a few days just so your kids might sleep at night, it doesn’t work like that at this age Lisa, babies go through phases of broken sleep, yours do pretty well compared to most, you have no idea how lucky you are. It would do them so much better to be out & about exploring & getting used to being away from their cots.

Attachments

" Staying home for a few days " . Would she not head out and give the kids some air and leave them wonder In a shadded area . Not only will it do them good she will give her poor parents a break god love them. ì called to my parents home with my 4 kids yday and I always only stay max 2hrs as I know kids can be chaos !

That’s the whole idea of baby led weaning, the baby eats what you eat. My child has exactly what I did at every meal unless we had takeaway etc. the only limits in blw is no honey until their 12 months and no salt for obvious reasons. I know it freaks some people out but it’s great for their fine motor skills and there’s really nothing wrong once the baby’s are properly supervised and the food is cut appropriately.
Each to their own but big greesy burgers at 10 mths old .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.