Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she lounge around in her granny nightgown with the fadder there…. The thoughts of that makes me shudder 😑

Reactions: 11
How can she lounge around in her granny nightgown with the fadder there…. The thoughts of that makes me shudder 😑
Was just going to say the same I just couldent is be morto for him.
why cant she say one instead of Wan

Reactions: 1
The same person who was only wearing togs in the living room last night 😂 I’d say the delivery man needs counselling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You do feel for her though. Like nothing else going on for her. That’s why she talks about the pre chopped vegetables and runs us through their three meals all day because she’s got nothing else going on. That’s just not healthy for a young mum. She needs to get other things even related to the girls anything more to keep her busy. Just not sustainable just getting up in the mudders house wondering what to be doing all day every day.
She has nothing going on by choice. She seems perfectly content with the life she has chosen.

Reactions: 8
Was just going to say the same I just couldent is be morto for him.
why cant she say one instead of Wan
Local accent and clearly never went to elocution lessons. We all have words we pronounce differently due to our accent and upbringings. Sinead's curvy style says "ore" instead of "our".

It’s not the heat lads ok? She’s one insufferable idiot 😬

Also, who knew all babies were different? That’s my mind blown for the night 😬

Reactions: 12
I can't with her anymore. Shock horror babies put to bed too early don't want to sleep. Lisa can't handle any stress but she'd want to get used to it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t see how having twins is so much more difficult than having 2+ children in general. I have 4 under 5 and even when I just had 2 there was a year between them and juggling their needs was extremely hard. I don’t see how looking after 2 non twins is different than twins 🤷🏽‍♀️ She’d never do if she had a newborn and 2 toddlers (ie) if she successfully transfers last embryo

Reactions: 14
How many times does she repeat the same story, we get it! They weren't tired and they took longer to settle. Talk about drama over nothing

I can't with her anymore. Shock horror babies put to bed too early don't want to sleep. Lisa can't handle any stress but she'd want to get used to it.
Yeah, they are at a cute easy age, the mental toll is very low still. Everyone talks about the terrible 2s, but just you wait until they’re 3 Lisa. 3 year old girls are a handful. It can be a battle from the minute they open their eyes until they go to sleep. It can be so so hard to keep your cool

Reactions: 5
She just mumbled “you just feel like you don’t ever get a breather” I had to watch it a 2nd time to make sure I heard her right.
She got to go & take an uninterrupted shower & take off in the car, as she does a few times a week, she’s going home to watch a movie, no mention of cleaning up or getting organised for tomorrow, she has no idea how lucky she is. Jesus she boiled my blood when she said that tonight.
ETA, she was on lounging in the garden this morning while her mother was looking after the girls, she seems to have spent the last couple of days sitting around in her swimsuit having fun with the girls, was sat on her arse in the garden a couple of nights ago while her mother hosed around her & she had the cheek to say she feels like she doesn’t get a breather.
I’d say she’s hell to be around when her military like routine takes a knock, I’d say her mother feels she has no choice but to take over to keep the house a place of calm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
For a start she should keep them up longer and not go by the clock just because she wants me time. Secondly she should go back in time and not have children if she's relying on her parents to be Co parents

Reactions: 6
For a start she should keep them up longer and not go by the clock just because she wants me time. Secondly she should go back in time and not have children if she's relying on her parents to be Co parents
If they were dumped in those chairs for winding down time they probably got a burst of energy when she put them in the cots, they were probably happy to be able to move about & see each other properly, I doubt they can interact much in the chairs as theres too much of a recline on them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No exaggeration, in her typical week she gets more breathers and alone time than I’ve had in total in 5 years as a mother.
‘They’re too used to me doing everything, that can be a problem’. You’re literally the only person on earth that’s responsible for them. BY CHOICE

Reactions: 17
Hey Lisa, 11 month Olds are easy, they get a lot harder......
Grow a pair.... or get an Au Pair maybe as you do sfa anyway 🙄
they throw tantrums, they refuse to eat, they fight naps, the learn the word No.....
She thinks she’s the only mother to have 2 kids,
She’s a pity,
It actually just infuriates me how she was allowed to
Transfer 2 embryos “BY CHOICE” with no previous failed transfers,
All she does is moan about how the days are hard,
Posts a cheesy pic or shows her out and about,
Returns to moaning about how the day was tough or the reality posts, (I like the call them attention seeking) of her crying,
Many of us feel like that too Lisa but don’t have a mudder to pick up the slack clean the house or put our kids to bed.
She is a disgrace of a woman and that fertility clinic should really be ashamed of their councellors.

Reactions: 18
Hey Lisa, 11 month Olds are easy, they get a lot harder......
Grow a pair.... or get an Au Pair maybe as you do sfa anyway 🙄
they throw tantrums, they refuse to eat, they fight naps, the learn the word No.....
She thinks she’s the only mother to have 2 kids,
She’s a pity,
It actually just infuriates me how she was allowed to
Transfer 2 embryos “BY CHOICE” with no previous failed transfers,
All she does is moan about how the days are hard,
Posts a cheesy pic or shows her out and about,
Returns to moaning about how the day was tough or the reality posts, (I like the call them attention seeking) of her crying,
Many of us feel like that too Lisa but don’t have a mudder to pick up the slack clean the house or put our kids to bed.
She is a disgrace of a woman and that fertility clinic should really be ashamed of their councellors.
She hasn’t even had any of the more draining exhausting bleeping HARD parts of motherhood. Such as:
- Looking after small children 24/7 while pregnant, including weeks on end of being up every 40-45 minutes with one of them (personal experience).
- The last time I didn’t have a child with me was in February, during the 11 hours I was in labour with my youngest. And I genuinely don’t remember when I had a ‘breather’ before that
- Being a mother when you’re really sick your self but there’s only wan of you and you are literally the last port of call, the only port of call. No mudder, No nothing. Feeling like you probably need to be in hospital you’re so sick but having 4 kids to look after and not even being able to sit on the couch because they require so much

Reactions: 9
In case anyone missed it! They live in an old house. They pay for it in the winter.

I'd say Lisa threw an absolute strop tonight and the mother took over.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.