Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa’s been difficult as

I just copped she brought the mat to the beach hahahaha wtf! I have the same one. It wouldn’t even occur to me 🤣🤣 what’s wrong with sitting in the sand or on beach towels. Can you imagine them rocking up with everything but the kitchen sink with them!
A picnic blanket would have been far more comfortable in the heat today & would have at least soaked up some of the moisture that had them caked in sand. One of the reasons for a play mat is to have a clean surface for babies to play on, hers is on a tour of cork this summer! Imagine the filth of it by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok…that’s just a bit excessive…have you ever been to the beach with a crawling baby?😅
Mine was a lot worse looking trying to crawl and accidentally face planting into the sand, I just brought her to the water washed her off then took the suit off and covered her in powder to get rid of the sand.
Look Lisa does my head in but at least she actually go off her arse and brought them to the beach. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Baby powder is a life saver we lived near a beach and we often from what our parents said ate the sand 🤣 still here anyways 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Thread title.
Lisa and de mudder are two hot messes but you wouldn’t understand your not rearing twincesses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I wrong or did she not say recently that one of the twins has sensitive skin and she could only use a particular brand on skincare/sun cream?? 🤥🤥

Yes I think hazel has eczema so she was buying some fancy one a while back. She honestly seems to instantly forget about something once she recommends it! On another note, is she sitting at home on a chair outside with no bra on under that pink top?
I wouldn’t do it in a fit with my father in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That pic on the beach reminds me of the bed pic with the legs thrown apart looking like a panda at the zoo. What beach is that anyway, why is she right up near the edge by what looks like a boat house?She can't be anywhere near the water.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok…that’s just a bit excessive…have you ever been to the beach with a crawling baby?😅
Mine was a lot worse looking trying to crawl and accidentally face planting into the sand, I just brought her to the water washed her off then took the suit off and covered her in powder to get rid of the sand.
Look Lisa does my head in but at least she actually go off her arse and brought them to the beach. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah we’d go often enough to the beach but I bring a little pop up tent, maybe I go a bit far cos I really hate the feeling of sand stuck to me personally 😆 I def would throw the stuff out though, I find once clothes have been in wet sand like that they go a grubby greyish colour after wash. I’ll be the first to admit I’m a bit neurotic about my kids clothes though 🤦‍♀️
absolutely fair play to her for bringing them, and ballybunion is along enough spin from charleville. She’s getting out a good bit with them recently and her form seems great,I’m glad for the 3 of them

I buried mind in the sand on holidays and their swimsuit were fine sand washes out although they did wash of in the sea before we left was raging I didn't bring shower gel ....
I might chance washing instead of throwing out next time then 🤝 the country I live in the water is extremely hard, the laundry can be a bit dodge at the best of times 🙄

Last edited:
Yes I think hazel has eczema so she was buying some fancy one a while back. She honestly seems to instantly forget about something once she recommends it! On another note, is she sitting at home on a chair outside with no bra on under that pink top?
I wouldn’t go around brasless with anyone but my partner tbh but definitely not male relatives! That top looked very loose, you would be spilling out. She has zero standards, Jesus Christ, She’s such a slob 😩🤢

Yeah we’d go often enough to the beach but I bring a little pop up tent, maybe I go a bit far cos I really hate the feeling of sand stuck to me personally 😆 I def would throw the stuff out though, I find once clothes have been in wet sand like that they go a grubby greyish colour after wash. I’ll be the first to admit I’m a bit neurotic about my kids clothes though 🤦‍♀️
absolutely fair play to her for bringing them, and ballybunion is along enough spin from charleville. She’s getting out a good bit with them recently and her form seems great,I’m glad for the 3 of them

I might chance washing instead of throwing out next time then 🤝 the country I live in the water is extremely hard, the laundry can be a bit dodge at the best of times 🙄
Ya do and it was abroad so rinsed out in the bath and then once home put through the machine they were grand and I hate the beach wouldn't bother going near it only the kids love it I last two hours Max on it with them 🤣🤣

I wouldn’t go around brasless with anyone but my partner tbh but definitely not male relatives! That top looked very loose, you would be spilling out. She has zero standards, Jesus Christ, She’s such a slob 😩🤢
I’d be the same, first thing I do in the morning is throw a bra on, Especially in this weather or my boobs would have to be peeled off me!

Why bring that mat when they are crawling. Pointless completely. It would need to be powerhoused and cleaned before it goes back into the house.

Mind you i think bringing 2 babies that age to the beach is stupid anyway.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t cope with the sand! I hope she gave them a good bath not her usual spray them with the hose! easily known she doesn’t wash the clothes, she won’t get them that dirty if she was actually doing the washing and tidying up after. If she brought all that with her the boots, either it’s left in the boot sand and all, or it’s her friends car so she couldn’t care less about the mess made. I will say her form has being great the last couple of days, she is coming across happier in herself and actually doing activities with her own children: maybe this is the start of her new future career so she needs to actually embrace the role.

I reckon it’s one of her maternity nighties 😆

Reactions: 1
That pic on the beach reminds me of the bed pic with the legs thrown apart looking like a panda at the zoo. What beach is that anyway, why is she right up near the edge by what looks like a boat house?She can't be anywhere near the water.
Odd looking beach. I thought at first she was in her driveway with a load of bought sand out of Smyth's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems to just have a cold house. I’ve tried exactly what she does to cool the girls rooms & my kids rooms were 30° last night.
I’ve tried everything at this stage. Even closing the windows when its cooler in the morning to keep the warm air out!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.