Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being able to choose to stay home for a few days just so your kids might sleep at night, it doesn’t work like that at this age Lisa, babies go through phases of broken sleep, yours do pretty well compared to most, you have no idea how lucky you are. It would do them so much better to be out & about exploring & getting used to being away from their cots.
Surely that just translates to I'm going to sit on my hole for a few days until these annoying children can be tucked away out of my sight

Reactions: 6
Surely that just translates to I'm going to sit on my hole for a few days until these annoying children can be tucked away out of my sight
Pretty much, her carry on last night was quite worrying. Those poor girls, there’s no denying that they are loved but she’s just not able for them and the challenges that come with parenting. In a lot of ways this is the easy part, how will she manage as the girls get bigger

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.