Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so totally unnecessary but then an awful lot of what she does in day to day life is quite unnecessary.
like hailing all the equipment around to parks etc. and even the trying to hard meals. Practicality is lacking god love her.

Thread title: sitting in the togs eating burgers with the sprogs!

Thread title: sitting in the togs eating burgers with the sprogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her parents must have some patience
Before I'd even dream of bringing a paddling pool into my mams front room
She would ask me am I feeling all right.
And I cant even imagion her response if I arrived in my Togs
A lads you couldent make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He no more said ‘ my wife watches you’ 🙄
My husband wouldn’t have the time nor the patience or interest to sit staring into my phone figuring who I’m following.. 🤔

ANYONE that asks or takes advice from her needs to take a long hard look at them selfs. them kids are heading for a road of obesity beef burgers at 10 months full grease chips today Ive no words for this women anymore

Reactions: 7
He no more said ‘ my wife watches you’ 🙄
My husband wouldn’t have the time nor the patience or interest to sit staring into my phone figuring who I’m following.. 🤔
Imagine the chats at the dinner table in his house tonight after walking into that sight. I’m morto for her.

Legs spread like the Easter scene in Father Ted of the nun on the floor milling into the chocolate eggs
Exactly what I thought 😂

Reactions: 4
ah stop!! Fuckin swimming togs sittin in your sitting room?! With the paddling pool 😂😂 and to put up a video of herself sittin there thinkin it’s gas! I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ like why post it?? i hope for the fadders sake she has shorts or something on! Little stumpy legs! If I walked down to my fiancée in my togs to sit on the couch he’d think I lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t say she’s groomed down their secret garden hanging out on the chair in her togs 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope she didn't have the fan on the playmat while the twins were up. That's an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:
I’ve got all the tips to keep the little ones cool, take over your parents sitting room with the paddling pool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be trying to run the father and brother out of the house, like my mam would think I’d had some type of breakdown if she walked in on me and the kids in our swimming suits in the living room with the paddling pool in front of us and rightfully bleeping so. I can’t get the image of her sitting in a tiny kids paddling pool out of my head of my head now thanks Lisa x

• Haha
Logistically, how are ye getting a paddling pool filled with water in and out the house without causing a tit load of chaos?!

I’d say she calls bedtime for the girls and leaves her Mammy to sort it, poor woman must be going through kitchen towels like there’s no tomorrow 😂

on the other side it is good to see her actually doing things (even if it’s total madness!) and smiling.This alone will benefit the girls

Reactions: 7
You do feel for her though. Like nothing else going on for her. That’s why she talks about the pre chopped vegetables and runs us through their three meals all day because she’s got nothing else going on. That’s just not healthy for a young mum. She needs to get other things even related to the girls anything more to keep her busy. Just not sustainable just getting up in the mudders house wondering what to be doing all day every day.

Reactions: 9
Honestly this wan is not right on the head, has she really been going around all day in her togs?? She would’ve known a delivery was coming she could’ve gone into the bedroom or even the bathroom while the poor fella was there 🙄 she’s like Julie now I’m surprised the man wasn’t 103 years old etc etc 😂

Honestly this wan is not right on the head, has she really been going around all day in her togs?? She would’ve known a delivery was coming she could’ve gone into the bedroom or even the bathroom while the poor fella was there 🙄 she’s like Julie now I’m surprised the man wasn’t 103 years old etc etc 😂
Can’t be right in the head. Who in their right mind would do something like that, a) in their parents home & b) a delivery expected. No doubt the hairy triangle was spilling out the sides 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
She's only delighted with her starstruck delivery guy. Would love to know what he said when he got home. "your wan with the twins up in the house giggling on the couch with her togs on, nearly killed me self on the paddling pool fecked in the middle of the room"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You do feel for her though. Like nothing else going on for her. That’s why she talks about the pre chopped vegetables and runs us through their three meals all day because she’s got nothing else going on. That’s just not healthy for a young mum. She needs to get other things even related to the girls anything more to keep her busy. Just not sustainable just getting up in the mudders house wondering what to be doing all day every day.
Don't feel for her in the slightest really! Lazy cow could have plenty other stuff to talk about if she made an effort and went back to work even. She boils my blood!!

Reactions: 5
I thought the girls room was a lovely cool 18° so why would they be waking with the heat?
she constantly contradicts every little tip she shares as soon as she has a bad night. I’m pretty sure 16oz of milk weren’t needed for one child overnight. Some cuddles in bed would probably have helped

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.