Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nervousshock

VIP Member
I have to say I don’t get the Christmas Eve box. Christmas Eve is spending the morning walking around town, soaking up Christmas. Home for the afternoon, have a nice family dinner with their first selection box opened afterwards. Dump the kiddos in the bath. New pjs, new sheets, get the milk and biscuits ready and off to bed. That’s it. The gifts come when they’re asleep. That’s it. Surely that can’t be an outdated notion anymore?

Reactions: 16

nervousshock

VIP Member
I think in our mid 30s we have to normalize aging, I’m toned and strong (but bigger) but I have saggy skin on my stomach and my tits. She’a 37 or 38 with three kids, what do we expect? We have to start normalizing women showing normal bodies, big thighs saggy boobs flat arses, cellulite. Instagram bods and faces are not real and they’re causing so much insecurities in people.

I was in Dunnes in Liffey valley today, they had a large luna stand in the beauty hall. It looked well.
I don’t really watch the huns on instagram anymore, they’re not people I’d vibe with at the age I am and the life I have. I take such pride in the hard work I do and the life I provide for myself and my family. What sue, Rosie, pippa, Lisa, Terri etc do anymore - you do you boo…. In my opinion they’ve lost out on so much in the ten years or so of their public profile. I’ve mo desire to watch it any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Taylor17

VIP Member
can you link the evidence your referring to here? I’ve never come across a psychologist saying this and I work with a few. I’ll be in this predicament myself so it’ll be good to have a read as to the rationale to wait.
Follow David Coleman. He's one if many. What you may see is if the majority of the class is 5 plus going to school then the 4 year old is at a disadvantage. It often isn't apparent until 2nd or 3rd class but as the younger child they are classed as cry babies, telling tales etc because they are developing at at different stage than the older ones. It's actually fairly complex but no one regrets sending them at 5 but loads of people regret sending them at 4.

Reactions: 15

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
A 232, q5… disgusting carry on, giving someone like her with all her money a free Audi.
I don’t understand these car partnerships. What’s the ROI for having her drive an Audi? There’s no discount code, she advertises the odd sale day they have, even if she did influence anyone to buy one how is it measured. It’s wild to me.

Reactions: 14

Kittens94

There's someone on corks 96fm talking about people selling sweatshirts from SheIn and rebranding them as their own 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

nervousshock

VIP Member
She turned some money over the years though, I think all the original bloggers are irrelevant now aren’t they? It’s all the new generation on tiktok that are relevant now, new eras like the clean girl era, the 2015 vibe is outdated and tired.
When you’re 20s and maybe very early 30s, you might be influenced. When you settle down with a mortgage and babies and a job that drains your soul, the last thing you want to do is sit down and watch infomercials on instagram of someone’s free and fake life.
Nearly all of them have taken sponsorship to upgrade the rings their lads proposed with. That’s not normal. I adore my engagement ring, it’s so special. Terri is on trip after trip after trip but has no secure home to put over her child’s head. I know what I’d be prioritizing (a house) over a fake glam life. Lisa herself came on during the week ranting about how she has nothing going on in her life except her work, but I don’t think she’d be interested in any of our jobs so how she expects to hold our interest with hers is beyond me. Watching them now, with real life experience and responsibilities, makes me feel a bit sad for them. They can stand looking off into the distance wistfully with their Chanel sunglasses and their Chloe sandals but they have sacrificed everything that should be special. Babies first Christmas, babies first visit to Santa, first day of school, engagement ring, all of it. It’s nothing to the og bloggers except content.

Reactions: 13

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I still can’t believe people will buy blogger sweatshirts
Like what
We all know they’re from Shein/ some Chinese sweatshop
They are no better than Dunnes at best

I’d be embarrassed wearing Lisa Jordan or Rosie Conn

Reactions: 13

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
What would posses a mother to post a video of her daughter in a bikini (the fact they’re being sold for children is bad enough) for an utterly pointless and unnecessary post? 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

marymac19

VIP Member
I came here to say the same thing! Who does she think she is fooling , embarrassing isn't even the word for it
Like I get that it's business you buy and put a mark up on it. What's wrong here is that she's making out it's a bespoke product she created. Just changing the sleeves doesn't make it original. I think a lot are copping on to influencers. No one believes a thing that comes out of their mouth. The JH vitamins or whatever Theyre called particularly annoying all posting at the same agreed time of say 8pm Monday. Pure shite talk

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She had up a pic of the edit row one and a pic of the same coat on aliexpress and said it was not good and influencers needed to stop fooling their followers and she also said she got loads of messages saying how disgusted people were over it.

Of88

Please tell me I'm not the only one who looks dragged through a bush when on holidays with the kids. I never bring anything fancy 🙈

• Haha

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Oh. You’re not showing your children’s faces to protect them? Stop. Using. Them. For. Ads. I hope the children of these influencers take their parents for everything they’re worth once they turn 18. You can be sure that the money being brought in isn’t being put away for the children, this doesn’t just apply to Lisa’s children but why isn’t safeguarding your children these parents priority?
The mind baffles

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Is anyone else shocked at how misogynistic some of the comments are in relation to women’s bodies on here? We’re reading about saggy tits, saggy arses, ad nauseam. The level of hate for her mother (a nobody) and her husband (a nobody) makes me think a crazy ex is her biggest tattle fan. 😂
Lisa has body shamed so many people in her tacky past. I remember being on promotions with her and she would Mock people who looked any bit over weight, she would also make fun of every girl she saw that didn't look as good as her in her eyes.
Her husband was also the same. They used to think they were the bees knees in Havana's.
Lisa wouldn't think twice about commenting on someone's "saggy tits" and making fun of them.
She's not as innocent as you seem to think she is.