Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The furniture in her house then suits a skip, she definitely isn't house proud. No life put into it. No paintings from the children on fridges etc, there is no character to that house. It's a bland , bare house not a home .

Reactions: 7
Honestly she never has, when my depression was bad I thought she was great and as I got treatment the fog lifted. I looked more stylish walking the dog than she does most of the time.

Reactions: 1
What a desperate and sad soul this one is .. having the wheel of the defender in the juice snap the other day , now she is wearing those ridiculous big square sunglasses inside it and videoing herself up close so that people can see the logo on the steering wheel. 😆🤭 God love her .. she isn't used to much when she carries on like this . It's screams desperation and hire purchase 🤣
God just it there 😂😂🤢 cringing

Reactions: 2
She turned some money over the years though, I think all the original bloggers are irrelevant now aren’t they? It’s all the new generation on tiktok that are relevant now, new eras like the clean girl era, the 2015 vibe is outdated and tired.
When you’re 20s and maybe very early 30s, you might be influenced. When you settle down with a mortgage and babies and a job that drains your soul, the last thing you want to do is sit down and watch infomercials on instagram of someone’s free and fake life.
Nearly all of them have taken sponsorship to upgrade the rings their lads proposed with. That’s not normal. I adore my engagement ring, it’s so special. Terri is on trip after trip after trip but has no secure home to put over her child’s head. I know what I’d be prioritizing (a house) over a fake glam life. Lisa herself came on during the week ranting about how she has nothing going on in her life except her work, but I don’t think she’d be interested in any of our jobs so how she expects to hold our interest with hers is beyond me. Watching them now, with real life experience and responsibilities, makes me feel a bit sad for them. They can stand looking off into the distance wistfully with their Chanel sunglasses and their Chloe sandals but they have sacrificed everything that should be special. Babies first Christmas, babies first visit to Santa, first day of school, engagement ring, all of it. It’s nothing to the og bloggers except content.

Reactions: 13
Does it bug the boobs off anyone else that the most common time for her to come on “for the chats” is when she is sitting down with her kids during family time and then proceeds to talk incessantly into her phone while her kids are trying to watch a movie…it’s so obvious that she is only praying for B or AJ to come on camera.

Reactions: 11
What fresh hell is this???
What ducking fools are actually going to waste them money on this???

Mark my words Michelle up her own lane will buy it and thinks its the bees knees. She is another wan up her own arse.

That jacket is awful. Like seriously awful. Now I’m not the most up with fashion but even I know that’s just not fashionable in any way, shape or form

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely hideous…the floral pattern, the boxy no shape and the manky frill cuff…it’s literally like something someone found in their dead granny’s attic
---
It reminds me of a bed jacket that older people wear in hospital or nursing homes.

Attachments

• Haha
Omg that’s identical
The people buying these things are as bad as she is. Why are they lining her pockets - each one they buy she is making €80+ euros. The fools wearing those things are bigger gobshites.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.