Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
couldn’t care less how fantastic the quality is I’m not putting another cent towards any company of hers

Reactions: 6
Why do these huns think it's ok to post their kids cursing
Look all kids will do it but do us mear mortals post it to thousands of strangers no

Reactions: 5
Why do these huns think it's ok to post their kids cursing
Look all kids will do it but do us mear mortals post it to thousands of strangers no
Because this gobshite and her idiot hubby need the engagement to fund their lifestyle and will do anything if it even takes posting their kids to a 1/4 million people.

They are 2 disgusting pigs and what's worse are the people that like them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The little lad is so cute though. Beautiful children.
Yes but the whole world need to see them morning noon and night? Do we need to know the whole family life behind the front door. It is wrong what she does and she has no idea who is looking at her photos or profiles.

The world knows where she is there and then. She has no care or consideration for her children privacy. They did not ask to be brought into this life and will suffer in the long run. All in the name of $$$ for our Lisa and Sgt Chief Inspector Dibble.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so many of my family and friends have private social media accounts and rarely show their kids, you would think the ones with bigger public accounts would be more cautious than them but easy money and ‘here’s my kids’

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I wouldn’t be posting my kids online to be honest. I think it’s very strange when we know a lot about children we never met.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I wouldn’t be posting my kids online to be honest. I think it’s very strange when we know a lot about children we never met.
I just find the whole thing mad TBH - how can a money actually think this is good practice?

Are they both that selfish and will do anything for €€€€ no matter what they are do with their kids privacy? I can honestly say there is no other couple that parade their kids on the Internet as much as they do. Surely people have said something to them. But I could see her just telling people to shut up and mind their own business.

Reactions: 2
Brian Dowling and his husband could give her a run for her money with overexposing the kid

Reactions: 13
Brian Dowling and his husband could give her a run for her money with overexposing the kid
That is so so true. Those two actually have less brain cells than Lisa and her hubby. I saw the hubby a while back and was like WTF is so special about it. Apart from the dumbo ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a load of horse shite that Ad
Of course she was going to get the egg chair seeing as she was properly in there before it opened
Oh I just popped it in my trolley she did in her arse no way could she lift it by herself
Some dose.

Reactions: 4
I know this won’t go down well but the ER tops are actually a lovely quality, I have 4!!😂😂 great length and they wash well!! Far superior to 4th Arq

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I know this won’t go down well but the ER tops are actually a lovely quality, I have 4!!😂😂 great length and they wash well!! Far superior to 4th Arq
I’ll never understand why people come and post that on threads about the person. A wind up. Enjoy. I’m sure chavvy Lisa is enjoying herself on your hand earned cash.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’ll have the new house that I have yet to apply for planning permission for built before she moves into the new house

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.