Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have taken a break from all the muppets because of ongoing balance issues and the never ending appointments. I realised I don’t care about what they are flogging, when I need to pay for an mri or physio they don’t give a shite.
I wouldn’t wish the journey to a final diagnosis on anyone as it’s expensive and depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have taken a break from all the muppets because of ongoing balance issues and the never ending appointments. I realised I don’t care about what they are flogging, when I need to pay for an mri or physio they don’t give a shite.
I wouldn’t wish the journey to a final diagnosis on anyone as it’s expensive and depressing.
Hey, I hope you get answers soon and that you feel well. Waiting to feel better is the worst feeling and you’re right, they don’t care.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ - her waffling on about the game yesterday. She is such a bleeping bimbo and attention seeking fool. Put any person sitting beside her anywhere on this planet.

As for something blue, her tech team, her team, everything is hers. I am sure Kieran has people working on her stuff and lots of others. She does not pay their salaries or take the risk. Drives me demented when she calls them hers and incredibly rude I think. Another release???? Jesus same as Luna - what is she trying to do. Corner the global makeup and clothing market. Such notions!!!

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ - her waffling on about the game yesterday. She is such a bleeping bimbo and attention seeking fool. Put any person sitting beside her anywhere on this planet.

As for something blue, her tech team, her team, everything is hers. I am sure Kieran has people working on her stuff and lots of others. She does not pay their salaries or take the risk. Drives me demented when she calls them hers and incredibly rude I think. Another release???? Jesus same as Luna - what is she trying to do. Corner the global makeup and clothing market. Such notions!!!
No offense but her business stuff is boring. Feels like the dragons den reading her thread sometimes.

Reactions: 1
I see the Gucci Barges are out for the match 🙄 The other girls in runners, she stands out like a pleb.

Reactions: 4
Having to give away the cheap overpriced jumpers for people to advertise and suck up 😂😂😂

I really dislike all this lounge wear , she is really pushing it on the public selling her cheap tat so that she can fund her "designer gear" . She goes off purchasing her designer labels while the fools that buy her cheap tatt are going around like slobs in her gear. I seen a woman wearing one of those jumpers she has brought out, they look so tacky and scruffy 🤢 LJ then trying to dress up her lounge set with a gold pair of golden goose trainers 🤢🤢🤢🤢 horrible

Reactions: 4
your right id say!

I always find it strange she protects her Precious husband and doesn’t show him, but her kids are fine to show or have been in the past, she still shows the youngest lad
Well at least at her 10 Yr renewal of wedding vows... those horrible , ridiculous looking implants won't be making an appearance 🤢🤢

Just Google her wedding and plenty of pics of him ...wedding looked like a total tack fest ...2 dresses ...everything over the top ...she will def do something next year thinking it's more mature and classy but of course it won't be !! As for the match day post ...
.very cringe the way she trying to be like the Jessica one well the gaa version ..!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.