Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Melanie who owns Image or Mel B's husband? Going by Melanie's page she seems to have no mention of her hubby on there for the last while only all pics of the kids.
Melanie that owns images . He is ment to be off working in England and so is Lisa Mac husband .

Fishing goings on with Edit Row no? First everything was sold out in the black now lots of all sizes left then same for jacket? Are they put small qty on it pretending and then adding more?

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe people will buy blogger sweatshirts
Like what
We all know they’re from Shein/ some Chinese sweatshop
They are no better than Dunnes at best

I’d be embarrassed wearing Lisa Jordan or Rosie Conn

Reactions: 13
She said it herself - its either Luna / Edit Row or the Kids. Nothing apart from that to talk about - actually cannot leave the kids out for one day!! Surely the soother holder is not for one of the kids still???? At that age????

Reactions: 3
Holy moley full of her own self importance in her recent stories. “They want me, Me, to promote this, that is a hard no”
She’d drain you

How were all the dresses “sold out” in black the other day and now most sizes in stock … ? 👀

also anyone know where the dress is for sale cheaper , it’s on Amazon for 15 quid but the postage is 40 and I’m not given that money hungry witch €70 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy moley full of her own self importance in her recent stories. “They want me, Me, to promote this, that is a hard no”
She’d drain you
Jesus the hands and non stop gibberish. She would melt anyones head. Yes the self importance is incredible quite the business woman.

Is all the hair care really sold out - I have seen it everywhere in Dunnes recently I'm sure.

Reactions: 2
Jesus the hands and non stop gibberish. She would melt anyones head. Yes the self importance is incredible quite the business woman.

Is all the hair care really sold out - I have seen it everywhere in Dunnes recently I'm sure.
Saw the hair range in Douglas Court today

Look out for the big reveal!!

Oh wow, a green crappy overpriced jumper 🤦‍♀️

She keeps making out like she’s launching something new and amazing but it’s just different colours of the same boring jumpers?? Hardly going to break the internet. She’s in a long line of floggers who have brought out basic witch jumpers, she’s missed the gravy train.

Reactions: 4
A friend of hers said it was the fake designer bags that she was asked to work with. I see Sue Dan House is doing it 🤭🤭

I finally listened to one of the social media ads for the face tan stuff. I am glad I did as it contains aloe Vera which gives me hives. So staying away for my own sanity.

Reactions: 1
Someone told me ages ago that all of the big name bloggers buy fake bags all the time. Like extremely good quality knock offs. I know they're loaded and probably wouldnt need to but apparently Pippa O is all over it. They buy staples and then it makes it look like they've a massive collection. I personally would just splurge as I have a thing for bags unfortunately 😂 I got to a stage where I'd rather save for a good one than buy a load of different cheaper options.

Reactions: 6
Someone told me ages ago that all of the big name bloggers buy fake bags all the time. Like extremely good quality knock offs. I know they're loaded and probably wouldnt need to but apparently Pippa O is all over it. They buy staples and then it makes it look like they've a massive collection. I personally would just splurge as I have a thing for bags unfortunately 😂 I got to a stage where I'd rather save for a good one than buy a load of different cheaper options.
I’d well believe it that some of them use v v good knock offs. My friend only buys real deal bags and I bought a really good knock off of same designer brand and when we compared there was no difference that we could see anyway. Hers was 1200 & mine was 350

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.