Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family doesn’t even do Christmas gift bags. It’s usually a Dunnes bag so a Christmas Eve box would be ‘who had a knock to the head’

Reactions: 4
She said they took so long to get right but it was only two weeks ago she put up a post looking for them. I've seen far nicer more childish ones she's doing these so they look good for the gram what's the betting they have tartan pyjamas in the same pattern for Christmas

Her kids get so much Christmas Eve boxes will mean absolutely nothing, it’s just another thing for her to show off.

Reactions: 8
I think the boxes are beautiful. Of course Lisa had to make them her own though. I bought ours off that company. They are red, names on and Santa on. I love them and they are childish!!!

I actually don’t mind people embracing and making traditions such as the Christmas Eve box, when my grandad passes I will need to adopt a new Christmas Eve tradition. I am sure the company makes a great product. I suppose it is the whole beggy influencer culture that annoys me. She rarely actually pays out for anything.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I don’t get the Christmas Eve box. Christmas Eve is spending the morning walking around town, soaking up Christmas. Home for the afternoon, have a nice family dinner with their first selection box opened afterwards. Dump the kiddos in the bath. New pjs, new sheets, get the milk and biscuits ready and off to bed. That’s it. The gifts come when they’re asleep. That’s it. Surely that can’t be an outdated notion anymore?

Reactions: 16
I LOVE Christmas and family traditions are amazing at building a sense of home, grounding, belonging and eventually nostalgia

Every family has their own -probably -and I wouldn’t slate anyone’s
I just wouldn’t put mine online to be slated by others 🤣

Majority of people probably do a simple Christmas Eve box, new pjs, book, hot chocolate type that’s probably always been done just in different packaging.

Reactions: 1
This one just lives on a different planet. Cannot keep family life apart at all and it's becoming quite worrying. The fact she still must share the kids with faces hidden - she knows its wrong but need keep the engagement up.

Then just selling on tat for others and todays offer was a hair dryer. Tomorrow or Monday will be something else. And once again not a single #sp #ad etc.

is she supposed to be putting #ad on all her Luna / ER posts that she has on her own page???

Reactions: 2
Why does she post 3 in a row pictures of the kids with their face blocked out. Just don’t post them 🙄

Reactions: 10
She just panicked and dropped a video for Luna Christmas cause pippa and Amy announced big beauty launches tonight!

Reactions: 5
Stopping posting ur kids full stop - leave them alone and stop blocking their faces - you are still using them for content Lisa

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.