Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Lisa but lately she's just not as genuine as before. The jacket really opened a lot of eyes I would think. But she's manic in stories I think teddy coats make anyone over a 6 or 8 seems massive. The video was definitely trying to be 4th arc
Just curious what did you like about her? 👃🏻

Reactions: 1
Just curious what did you like about her? 👃🏻
I dunno I thought she was funny and didn't take herself too seriously but over the last two years it's changed. Sell sell sell. And the jacket and not acknowledging the debacle speaks volumes

Reactions: 2
She is extra hyper, think it's to come across as "not giving a shite" about the jacket scenario , id say she is bulling she got caught out. There's been no mention of the said jacket from her since 🤭 those zip ups are terrible and so cheap looking. What are they thinking 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I’ve mixed feelings on Lisa. I loved her in Snapchat days, filthy rich, gave no shits, sat in her onesies covered in curry with the funniest antidotes…. She has a very very funny personality naturally and some of the things she used to say would have me screaming.

I think she lost her way a lot she closed off a lot of her personality and it was sell sell sell constantly for a good two years.

Now I think she is trying to be more old JJ. But, real life has caught up. She has nothing going on outside the kids and work. Same as the rest of us.

That said, I like the mauve but wouldn’t buy it without the leggings in the same colour.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Never watched Lisa before but saw her name mentioned on Rosie’s thread and went to have a look. As someone who has no prior knowledge of her - she would not inspire me to buy any of those hoodies. She came across as extremely unlikeable and I couldn’t count the amount of times I rolled my eyes when she went on about designing the hoodies. It’s also so obvious that she has copied Rosie’s brand and this is a cash grab opportunity charging €65 for those dog blankets. Is she always that manic?? Honestly her sales pitch could nearly qualify as a parody account

Reactions: 9
Lol, Rosie’s brand copied North Face. None of them invented the wheel with these designs. The whole athleisure concept was born with these ones when gym and coffee started sending them free stuff. None of them have an original thought in their heads. I have loads of 4th arq products and they’re beautiful but they don’t wash well and they look tatty after a few washes. They’re 40 euro so whatever. But I don’t think her teddy hoodie are like 4th arq at all. I think her clothes are for an older crowd. Yummy mummies at the school gates.

Reactions: 5
I think the instahuns saee how well the 4tharq half zips have done and are all jumping on the bandwagon. Louise Cooney is another one churning out the half zips. Not saying Rosie invented the wheel - she definitely copied collusion on Asos, but the likes of Lisa and Louise set up brands afterwards doing the exact same thing when they saw how well Rosie did.

It’s like when they see one doing something that does well they all have jump on it. Sick of them all tbh

Reactions: 9
They are all a sad, sad bunch with not an original thought in their head , LJ used to be ahead of Rosie, it must kill her to be so far behind.

Those teddy fleeces are all over the place now. Saw them in Dunnes and in M&S over the weekend. And for a lot cheaper than what she’s charging too

Reactions: 7
Those teddy fleeces are all over the place now. Saw them in Dunnes and in M&S over the weekend. And for a lot cheaper than what she’s charging too
They are all painful people and the self importance since the growth of social media has just escalated this. LJ was a painful person from her teens and has not slowed down. Seeing huns buying her tat makes her head grow out of control and watching her in public is embarrassing.

I thought it was very very poor show showing their own personal bed / bedroom with the child coming in late at night is disgusting. Does this woman have any cop on whatsoever.

thought it was very very poor show showing their own personal bed / bedroom with the child coming in late at night is disgusting. Does this woman have any cop on whatsoever.
Agree, thought that was bad all right. So inappropriate. She has no filter and no cop on whatsoever

Reactions: 3
There's someone on corks 96fm talking about people selling sweatshirts from SheIn and rebranding them as their own 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who was he speaking to? I missed her name but she seemed to have her own instagram too.

Reactions: 5
Do we know anymore what this was about and who they were talking about???
I missed most of it as well, only got the end saying how places are being off showing and putting their logo on it. Whoever the girl was she is on insta as she said she made reels showing it all.

Reactions: 4
It'll be on their podcast tomorrow or this evening if people want to relisten

Reactions: 4
This one is delusional 🤣🤣🤣. Couldn't say she was going to Dublin because it was a surprise for the staff of the pharmacy 🤦🏼‍♀️. I'm sure they are all in the better for meeting this fuckin idiot, they probably all looking at each other saying who is this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Does she really think she is a somebody or something, serious question? 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.