Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy God another item for the shop!!!!

WTF is she going to add now?????? Shorts? Beanies? Socks? Presume it will be a copy of Rosie has but with some tacky gold embroidery on it.

Gold help us all.

Reactions: 2
So she has yet to put the shorts on the shop online and again wearing them today in the market.

FFS Shorts - this is a carbon copy of all the other huns. They are all going against each other - none of them have a business brain amongst them. They just copy each other and it's a race to the bottom. All the stock they need to have and buy in advance, store and sell. Huge upfront payments there!!!

Reactions: 4
I can see this recent addition online for €85.00 and all the sheep going in their droves to buy it.

There is someone on Ali Express selling this to her for €20.00 and she is putting her label on it. there is no way on earth she has someone making these specifically for her. Think of the cost involved.

Reactions: 5
Was it her goal to have every item look like it came from pennys??

Reactions: 7
Oh my god that jacket is absolutely hideous! And it’s €80!!! 😳

Feck off LJ with your absolute notions!

Exactly :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: But what fools are actually buying this shite???????
I bought one of her hoodies, the quality is insane. I bought the 4th arq too, not great quality but the price reflects that. I like the dress. I’d buy it if I thought it would be here on time. The jacket is violent.

Reactions: 1
Was it necessary to have the girls in the photos of the new collection or is she teasing a kids range!? Those dresses are terrible and on shein for far less. They are very dated and only certain body types will get away with them.

Reactions: 4
I got a phone call saying a genetic test I need is nearly €900 or wait years for the hse to cover it. I need it to work out a treatment plan. If only I had money to waste on shoes. End of rant. Okay my life isn’t that bad. I’ve had a bad run of this and it’s frustrating. I’m in my mid 30s and to be allowed go on a plane again safely I need to use at minimum of walking stick. Might need to step away from Lisa for awhile for mental health.

Reactions: 6
Quick search for her style dress and it's original price ... buy in bulk like this one is doing and works out even cheaper ... she has no respect for her followers.. only thinking of the quick buck she can make from her foolish followers....
---
Quick search for her style dress and it's original price ... buy in bulk like this one is doing and works out even cheaper ... she has no respect for her followers.. only thinking of the quick buck she can make from her foolish followers....
Its just a cheap copy of the Chloé version. This one doesn't have an original thought 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I got a phone call saying a genetic test I need is nearly €900 or wait years for the hse to cover it. I need it to work out a treatment plan. If only I had money to waste on shoes. End of rant. Okay my life isn’t that bad. I’ve had a bad run of this and it’s frustrating. I’m in my mid 30s and to be allowed go on a plane again safely I need to use at minimum of walking stick. Might need to step away from Lisa for awhile for mental health.
A little off topic but do you have health insurance? I know it’s easier said than done, but if you’re in a position to spend the 900 euro, do. Public waiting times are disgraceful. I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.