Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in our mid 30s we have to normalize aging, I’m toned and strong (but bigger) but I have saggy skin on my stomach and my tits. She’a 37 or 38 with three kids, what do we expect? We have to start normalizing women showing normal bodies, big thighs saggy boobs flat arses, cellulite. Instagram bods and faces are not real and they’re causing so much insecurities in people.

I was in Dunnes in Liffey valley today, they had a large luna stand in the beauty hall. It looked well.
I don’t really watch the huns on instagram anymore, they’re not people I’d vibe with at the age I am and the life I have. I take such pride in the hard work I do and the life I provide for myself and my family. What sue, Rosie, pippa, Lisa, Terri etc do anymore - you do you boo…. In my opinion they’ve lost out on so much in the ten years or so of their public profile. I’ve mo desire to watch it any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she come on to say there is a restock and names 4 or 5 different colours of the same friggin top????

FFS are people really that stupid buying this shite.....I do not know any clothing line that stocks so many colours of the same top. Only people are herself and Rosie "Im in my 30's but look in my 40's" Connolly that do this sort of thing. Covering all bases for the stupid kids that buy this dog muck. Why do people waste their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh oh she is now tagging Doireann's awful vitamins. Is there a secret meaning in there I wonder????

It gals me huns that flog vitamins - they should not be allowed by law as they have no experience whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
Oh oh she is now tagging Doireann's awful vitamins. Is there a secret meaning in there I wonder????

It gals me huns that flog vitamins - they should not be allowed by law as they have no experience whatsoever.
Same. Sickening

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it illegal in Australia for huns to flog anything healthcare related
---
By the way I not advertising them but the Tesco multi vitamins a great value and my bloods are perfect after them.

Isn’t it illegal in Australia for huns to flog anything healthcare related
---
By the way I not advertising them but the Tesco multi vitamins a great value and my bloods are perfect after them.
Probably because she’s a doctor she thinks she knows it all. I remember years ago doireann saying about people selling vitamins online and now she’s at it. Australia have their laws in order with a lot more things than we do here.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been discussed but are the ER jumpers good quality? I've only seen one girl wearing them.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh Lisa will you ever fock off 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪
Yeah I ain't Lisa. Just wondering about the jumper. Seen loads of people in rosie connellys jumpers and heard the quality was terrible, seen all the mantra stuff on shien. Just wanted to know if her stuff has lived up to the blogger hype 🙄 duck sake

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been discussed but are the ER jumpers good quality? I've only seen one girl wearing them.
I remember when they came out a couple of people on here saying the were buying them. Don’t remember if they said anything about them. I wouldn’t waste my money!

Reactions: 3
Yes I’m an idiot but I have both a 4th arse and an edit row. The 4th arse are terrible. Leaving fluff everywhere and they wash terribly. I’ve only worn the edit row once but it’s really nice material. They’re a heavy material so not really for this time of year but I likef the colour and the length.

I’ll show myself to the door 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes I’m an idiot but I have both a 4th arse and an edit row. The 4th arse are terrible. Leaving fluff everywhere and they wash terribly. I’ve only worn the edit row once but it’s really nice material. They’re a heavy material so not really for this time of year but I likef the colour and the length.

I like the look and length of edit row not gonna lie! I’d like to find something in that style around just can’t bring myself to buy of an Insta hun!

Reactions: 5

Can I ask which style of jumper from Edit Row you bought? Do you find it rolls up on the bottom, i seen Kelly Fitz had it up the other day that hers roll up, not sure that makes sense if you didnt see her story 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Of all the brands & quality out there, why in name of Jaysus would anyone buy?!?
Don’t get it . Even if it was the nicest jumper in the world.
I’d be straight on to COS, oysho, lululemon & spend a bit extra & know the quality is 🫶🏻. Have also bought good few bits from shein & it was grand for price

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.