Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say the same thing! Who does she think she is fooling , embarrassing isn't even the word for it
Like I get that it's business you buy and put a mark up on it. What's wrong here is that she's making out it's a bespoke product she created. Just changing the sleeves doesn't make it original. I think a lot are copping on to influencers. No one believes a thing that comes out of their mouth. The JH vitamins or whatever Theyre called particularly annoying all posting at the same agreed time of say 8pm Monday. Pure shite talk

Reactions: 12
Like I get that it's business you buy and put a mark up on it. What's wrong here is that she's making out it's a bespoke product she created. Just changing the sleeves doesn't make it original. I think a lot are copping on to influencers. No one believes a thing that comes out of their mouth. The JH vitamins or whatever Theyre called particularly annoying all posting at the same agreed time of say 8pm Monday. Pure shite talk
She said she designed the sleeves wider - that is horse shite. If you look at all the images and versions of this online there are tapered ones and wide ones. This could be something which really could hurt her big time and now people will question everything she does or say - never did see the Prawn end product last night?????

I have a feeling she has been found out big time and quickly changed it to SOLD OUT - does anyone concur??

Also People saying it was not on her page - was it taken down?

Reactions: 10
Ya she's going to lose credibility for the sake of a few thousand euros.

Can't see luna selling much at Christmas either I think it's seen it's best days

Reactions: 7
Wheres bloggers unveiled when you need them! It seemed to be the only way these influencers had the shits put up them in relation to stuff like this

Reactions: 9
I am so here for the post being taken down 😂😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 your times up Lisa you’ve been found out hun u lil fraud, do us all a favour get your bleeping roots done cut your hair and delete your social media ya big clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am so here for the post being taken down 😂😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 your times up Lisa you’ve been found out hun u lil fraud, do us all a favour get your bleeping roots done cut your hair and delete your social media ya big clown 🤡
Can someone clarify that the post with Mommy and Daughter was taken down due to the fact that she knows she was found out? If she got that on Ali then all the other were on there too.

Looking at the reviews of all products most have NO reviews and then those that do are very mixed.

Reactions: 5
I just came on with the same pics 😆 Absolutely scandalous, practically twice the price for the same jacket. Fools and their money, everyone who buys from Lisa!
#bustedforgoodthistime

Reactions: 5
She’s so irrelevant these days. Most of them get invited on trips etc but she gets nothing. I forget about her until I see posts here. People I know used to share her stuff before but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a Luna video & I don’t know anyone wearing her clothes

Reactions: 6
The only one I see sharing her stuff now desperately wants to be friends with her.

Reactions: 1
Token couple posts of the kids to diffuse the situation and take the attention away from her being a fraud and caught out.

I think that could have damaged her badly.

Reactions: 7
Generally those kind of finds on Ali express are copies of actual designers work… I wonder where the original gaudy design came from?

Beep beep in Audi, did she get a new car?

Reactions: 2
What ducking fools are actually going to waste them money on this???

Mark my words Michelle up her own lane will buy it and thinks its the bees knees. She is another wan up her own arse.
Just driving through ballincollig and its a dirty wet n windy night theres 2 gombeans walking towards me both wearing this jacket!!! €105 per jacket that like a paintballed black bag with no hood

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.