Lisa Jordan #10 Gucci stuck to her feet even though she’s obsolete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa guurl I'm not sure if you know this but there's this really cool app on your phone called Google ok and get this right if you type in personalised wooden Christmas eve boxes Ireland you're gonna be shocked to find that loads of companies come up. Mad isn't it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they couldn’t make it more obvious they are looking for freebies because all of a sudden they don’t know what a search engine is

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many she sold initially? I follow cabochondiamonds on Instagram and she bought one. I hadn't seen all the drama on here re them being from ali express. Now the jacket in question I didn't like but I did like some of the others she wore and if I saw her I'd be thinking "I wonder where she got her jacket?" but I highly doubt if you stopped her to ask she would say ali express 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’d have been better off to keep wearing the jacket and stand over it, rather than deleting anything to do with it and making herself look more shady.

Reactions: 8
She’d have been better off to keep wearing the jacket and stand over it, rather than deleting anything to do with it and making herself look more shady.
Keep wearing it so she can stand over it? Buying it on Ali Express, calling it her own design and then selling it at 300% markup?? Really??

I am still in shock that people are buying her shite this week. Do these fools have any intelligence at all. Fools with money!!!

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but those Teddy zip ups are horrendous and so cheap looking , the stitching and the gold zips 😫🤢🤢 they just look so tacky. I'd be mortified wearing it to put the bins out the night before 😏

Reactions: 9
The fools who buy from them are worse and deserve to be conned. Most of the clothes they are putting out there are horrible too so, it's the sheep brigade who are lining the likes of Lisa's pockets.

Reactions: 5
Oh. You’re not showing your children’s faces to protect them? Stop. Using. Them. For. Ads. I hope the children of these influencers take their parents for everything they’re worth once they turn 18. You can be sure that the money being brought in isn’t being put away for the children, this doesn’t just apply to Lisa’s children but why isn’t safeguarding your children these parents priority?
The mind baffles

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure all those Ali dupes are actually dupes of real designers. So that horrific black jacket is a copy of an actual designer piece, rather than it being bought on Ali. I screenshot hers and Ali express and they’re similar and ‘inspired’ by the same original but it isn’t the same jacket. I would love to see the actual real thing though to compare properly. It’s like those diamond stocking boots that were everywhere last year, YSL had the original and copies were all over the internet.

On Ali express you can see orders and country, so if she bought them on Ali it can be seen.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice in the post for the free televisions her house looked like nobody lives in it, so bare and soulless looking.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.