Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
A separate thread for this pair was requested over on the Disney bloggers thread, the title is inspired by @Lovegin on the latest Lodge Guys thread.

Enjoy

Reactions: 16

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Jeez that last one was hard work! She has to be the most annoying woman in the Disney vlogger YT community and that’s is quite a feat. She’s patronising, clawlike, awwwwwwwwwwww, share a pot noodle but go 4 times a year to deluxe hotels flying premium self obsessed with an unkempt scruffy bastard wimp husband 🤣 and the way she talks about the son - how old is he? 8? Awwwwww look at the chicken nuggets for Louis…. Awwwwww I’m worried he might miss his fast pass and get lost going to Epcot… Awwwwwww he’s tired so gone back to room to watch a movie whilst we get an overpriced cocktail…. No Lisa he saw the chance to go have a shag with his girlfriend with you not around like a helicopter! Whilst you are sat there lecturing us on taking it easy at Disney he’s got his undercrackers off and having the time of his life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Furnessian

VIP Member
Saw them today, lumbering around Epcot. Lisa is tiny as you would expect but she looks robust, the surprise is that Ade is also miniature. I mean. he is still a hefty guy for his height but doesn’t seem too tall or massive. I expect a silverback gorilla of a man but he put me more in mind of a teenage orangutang with a weight problem, if you see what I mean.

The backpack looked ridiculously heavy, must be why they were walking so slowly (taking it all in for the millionth time, they will say)

I didn’t speak to them or take any photos because I’m not a weirdo stalker but further down the path I saw them talking to a couple of people who I assume were subscribers.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

MojoFilter

Youtube suggested her channel to me a couple years ago and I keep watching for some reason. Any other Americans in this thread lol? She’s the only non-US disney vlogger I follow but I just can’t stop watching because I want to see what she gripes about next. I feel sorry for any hotel employees she deals with.

The sitdowns they do are so unorganized and never get to the point. But yet she’s always telling us how to “organize” while her vlogs are a hot mess.

Two things that irritate me the most:

Ade needs to comb his fucking hair.

Why does she leave in their arguments, correcting each other, etc? It drives me crazy, she’s in total control of the editing, does she not know how bad it looks to always see them arguing? The whistle thing was awesome, though, glad she left that in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Here we go new moan fest….

Two middle aged pricks getting a hard on over pins

Cackling from Lisa doing her best impression of the evil queen

Awwwwwwwwww frozen pasta

Cue the claw pointing out food they actually bought instead of a stale cake from the back pack of doom but moaned about it being a few days old 🤣🤣

Awwwwwwww

Wank over the castle and a photo with a pin 🤣🤣

Awwwwwwww

Not going on any rides

Awwwwwww

Buy overpriced glasses and jumpers

Claw

Moan about the room being too hot off to reception to complain and not enough plug sockets

THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN FRIDGE 🤣🤣🤣
wagggghhhhhhh the light bulb is broke

Moaning cunts

Sore feet moooaaaaaan

How old are they?

Apparently Disneyland Paris are tight - takes one to know one

Mention of journal yawn

Moaning room too hot but then want to sit in the sun

More moaning about the room

Moan moan frigging moan

STOP FUCKING MOANING

claw

Back into the park

Talks about her fragrant bush 🤮🤮

Admits to having free fast passes due to moaning and has forgotten them so admits going to go and complain again to get them changed

Moans that food concessions closed (even I know good places close early at DLP)

Eat a butty for tea and actually like it

Awwwwwww

Takes the fucking sandwich packaging for her journal 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t ride a single ride

Moan about too many people wanting to watch fireworks

Moan about people standing in front of them

Awwwwww

Awwwwwww

So cool x 10

Awwwww

Awwwwwwww

Claw

Moaning as they wanted to get a takeaway butty to eat in hotel bar but couldn’t find anything open

Not sure why they couldn’t just go get food in a restaurant - personally I’d go on less holidays and actually eat out on my holiday

Moaning about park operations

Actually liked the fireworks

That’s all folks! I watched the shit vlog so you don’t have to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

fookTat

I genuinely thought she was well approaching 60 😲

All she does is moan, whine and talk absolute shit, who the fuck wants to watch a mini hitler marching around orlando like it owes her something 😂

Lisa, get in the bin you absolute fool

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
I wonder if she schedules in a bi monthly bonk?
18th May:
14.00-14.01- Foreplay✔
14.01-14.03- The deed✔
14.03-14.07- Genital scrub✔

• Haha
  • Sick

Maleficent50

VIP Member
If anyone needs a sleeping aid watch life with Lisa money saving tips she’s just uploaded. It’s dire. Sounds like she never throws away any food jars, food bags, plastic packaging (vinegar from picked onions the other day 🤣) from mushroom cartons and makes presents out of them like a five year old on nursery craft day. Apparently this all pays for her multiple trips to Florida. Recommends getting rid of subscriptions whilst touting her subscription boxes 🤣🤣🤣

She claims to work 12 hours a day. I’m not buying that for one minute.
She’s deluded. Waxing lyrical about not having two cars. So many people can’t afford to run one car. Telling people to not go to Waitrose/Sainos any more and go to lidl. Again so many people could only dream of shopping at Waitrose and Sainsbury’s. This twat has no idea how the real world works.

going out buying tat for her childish journals yet lecturing about saving when people struggling to eat and pay for utilities. She claims to have paid for a whole Florida trip by selling their stuff on eBay.

Sorry to rant but this bitch is fucking hideous. She does not live on the real world and she’s very fortunate to have a husband with a good job. She’s so patronising 😡😡😡 “I save money by not buying Disney ears and buying primark ones” FUCK OFF

(I’ve had a couple of Vinos sorry 🤣)

• Haha
Jesus Christ I'm not sure I'll ever recover from Lisa saying in their newest vlog "Oh look I got a nice beaver and you've got a little pussy!" while they're riding Toy Story Mania :sick:

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Im not a violent woman but the way she said 'Oh my goodness that balcony is huge' in her squeaky child like voice made me just want to kick her in the fanny. Really hard.

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Here we go settling in for the latest DLP one from this week..

First awwwwww in first 20 seconds
Awwwwww space mountain is poorly
Awwwwww
Shouting over at Barney on the ride she don’t like it (orbitron) and moans all through ride
Did you hate it Lisa?
Moan that Agrabah cafe isn’t open
Obligatory blogger coffee with the claw
Nobody is interested in your what’s in your bag vlog - apart from the whistle. We like the whistle.
Awwwwww
Ooooo the bloody claw again
Multiple claw shots
Moan they can’t get gifts they wanted (with claw shot)
Barney got a pin for his 12th birthday
Blossom trees have blossomed
Moans about hotel even though they’ve been given two hours late check out
Beck on park to say goodbye like 5 year olds
Broke glasses moan moan
Say goodbye to the castle Barney and he obliges
Having a wank over cheesy spuds
Awwwwww we don’t want to leave
Awwwwww
Bye bye hotel
Buy crisps as gifts 🤣
Barney goes for a wazz
Spoke to a French person and surprised they don’t speak English
Moan about sitting waiting to get on the train
Yayyyy yayyyyy

That’s all folks !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Furnessian

VIP Member
There is literally nothing wrong with saying "we have a good income and this is how we choose to spend it" yet no one ever does. They just obfuscate, lie and pretend. And for what?

Furnessian

VIP Member
They're back at Bay Lake Tower now, scene of the pointless and extremely expensive 3 bed apartment they had for one night earlier in the year, which still gets my fucking goat. It was travel day for them so they arrived later in the evening and didn't get to enjoy it much. What a waste.

I know they borrowed points from 2023 but that's a huge amount of DVC they have spunked up this year alone. I know it's nice to stay in one-bedroomed places but considering how often they go, surely a studio was a better use of their points when it's just the two of them?

Did you notice that every Disney resort they go to, even to visit for a few hours, they "fall in love with" and wank on about it for ages. Coronado Springs is the latest one, which they will never stay in as it's not DVC. Did you know they had DVC? They rarely mention it.....

swipeup

VIP Member
The minimum buy in is currently 150 points but I believe that's quite a recent change. I think you used to be able to buy 75 point contracts or maybe even less. Lisa's £85 per month that she's talking about is the dues so she recognises that as an ongoing cost but she seems to consider the accommodation to be free even though it cost them the best part of $40k. Pretty sure they said they did the 10 year financing with a deposit down so didn't have the cash to pay for it upfront. She doesn't strike me as the best with numbers or business so it's no surprise she hasn't got a clue.

Also the recent video where she's talking about how they afford their holidays and she insists that she works 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Give your head a wobble Lisa. Most of what we see her doing at the weekend is walks out and cooking or decluttering or cleaning out the fridge. That's not work is it. Plus she's been on holiday for about 10 weeks in the past year. She's such a martyr. Saying they live frugally at home no extravagance. Right oh then, was that someone else that got a brand new Mercedes delivered a couple of years ago, there are overnight stays in hotels, trips into London. So frugal. Time to change the narrative Lisa.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
I don’t think I will ever get over the dinosaur themed bedroom with two single beds for her teenage son and his girlfriend. 😂🦕🦕🦕

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
It was her sister or mum that had bad service with Ocean Florida, wasn't it?

This is something else with a different company. It's a gifted stay and an ad. Otherwise they wouldn't be saying how marvellous is was and promoting all the facilities. They have got it for free in exchange for advertising it to their *checks notes* 3.5k Insta followers and 3.2k YouTube subscribers. Where's my free stay at some resort because I have twice as many twitter followers as that?

The world has gone quite mad

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
What fucking freak keeps receipts of every trip? Why the fuck would anyone want a copy of a Golden Corral or Olive Garden receipt? Or maybe a Starbucks one? Baffling!

She tidies shit up all day , cuts out pictures from a Disney book to stick in a journal, and writes a ‘to do’ list and classes that all as work? Been taking tips off the Lodge Cunts.

She ain’t the full ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221001-143746_Instagram.jpg

No one else guessed because no one gives a fucking shit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg as if she actually filmed her sister getting lost and then getting upset and crying and claw cackling like crazy at her and leaving it in the Vlog!!! Wicked evil b*****

• Wow