Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think Lisa's Patreon is for her own business so nothing to do with the Ade & Lisa do Disney channel. I personally can't see anything wrong with that although I know some will argue that the lines are blurred between her business and the Disney channel. She's got her Life with Lisa channel which is supposed to be about running the business from home and they do weekend homey, cooking stuff etc. but there is a lot of Disney chat on there so it all kind of merges into one.
Fair enough, I don’t actually know what you get from being Lisa’s patron.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Didn’t mean to have a go at anyone with DVC. Obviously it works out great for a lot of people. However, these Disney vlogging twats WANT to be tied in, that was my point. They don’t have DVC to save money, in fact it makes no financial sense for most of them to have it in the first place, but they want to be locked into going to Disney no matter what.

Does anyone know how many points Loser and Aid have? Must be quite a lot if a couple of years’ worth will pay for a night in the three bedroomed villa at BLT, a week plus at Old Key West and a few nights at Beach Club and that’s just one trip, maybe they have points left over for their upcoming trips, we will see.

Every third Vlog in her Life with Loser channel seems to be about declluttering and tidying yet she never seems to make a dent in it. 20 bottles of Bath and Bodywork’s stuff with half an inch of liquid in is ridiculous, for example
Sheesh how many times she need to declutter 😂