Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite being self proclaimed Disney experts she gets the names of the rides wrong and the names of events in the parks wrong all the time. The constant moaning is because they are just going too often and you don't have that excitement of going somewhere new like most people would when they get there. Her views are very low so just what is the point of all this? Lisa love just call it a day .

Reactions: 8
They're back at Bay Lake Tower now, scene of the pointless and extremely expensive 3 bed apartment they had for one night earlier in the year, which still gets my bleeping goat. It was travel day for them so they arrived later in the evening and didn't get to enjoy it much. What a waste.

I know they borrowed points from 2023 but that's a huge amount of DVC they have spunked up this year alone. I know it's nice to stay in one-bedroomed places but considering how often they go, surely a studio was a better use of their points when it's just the two of them?

Did you notice that every Disney resort they go to, even to visit for a few hours, they "fall in love with" and wank on about it for ages. Coronado Springs is the latest one, which they will never stay in as it's not DVC. Did you know they had DVC? They rarely mention it.....

Reactions: 10
How many different hotels and villas have they been in so far on this trip. They seem to move every couple of days. Who can be bothered with that?

Reactions: 6
I take it back, I’m rewatching the San Francisco vlogs and she is as bad even then, the way she talks to her son and husband is unreal, she’s just so quietly openly nasty

Reactions: 2
How many different hotels and villas have they been in so far on this trip. They seem to move every couple of days. Who can be bothered with that?
i have done that on a road trip in florida before, a couple of days in each place is nice . but these two havent even left the orlando area on these trips. loads of packing and unpacking to move 5 minutes away

Reactions: 5
Subjected myself to a decluttering vlog. Oh dear, scrapbooks and journal's of every day things.?
I kept a scrapbook of concerts etc as stuck tickets it them but I don't keep random photos or things that come through the post as they look nice and I might use it!
Sounds like she spends her time sticking stuff in a book

I’m at work so not watched so is it the villa that’s been gifted or a couple of nights stay as she did say on stories yesterday claw paw and Barney rubble were off to do something special
It looks like it was only a 1 night stay that was gifted, in exchange for the promotion, the villa with the family is different to the promoted one.

I don't know how they can be bothered, we have been to Florida many times, stayed onsite and hated it, give me a villa anyday. We have done multi journey trips for eg visited NY combined with Orlando and also done Disney cruise combined with Orlando, but definitley wouldn't be bothered packing up and moving around hotels especially for one night at times.
I too have watched her for a long time but the showing off now is just not right - read the room Lisa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What she cooked in her home vlog she must of offended the Turkish/Greek community the kebab was 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I was going to gag

What she cooked in her home vlog she must of offended the Turkish/Greek community the kebab was 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I was going to gag
I know you don't have to stick to the exact recipe but to make a homemade kebab, it uses lamb mince which makes it more like a doner, I think she said it was pork mince which yes is then like sausage.
How much food waste did she have😳, for someone who bangs on about meal planning she should be aware of what is in the fridge and use up.

Reactions: 3
Omg her fridge and the contents made me gag, I’m all for not wasting food but she bought that watermelon weeks away, once you cut it you have a few days to use. I can’t imagine the smell

• Sick
Omg her fridge and the contents made me gag, I’m all for not wasting food but she bought that watermelon weeks away, once you cut it you have a few days to use. I can’t imagine the smell
But they eat week old pastries from Greggs so why expect anything different

Reactions: 3
Lisa opens her kebab meat foil.....

Ade- you know what this reminds me of?

Lisa- a big turd

Ade- no, the innards of a sausage roll.

For duck's sake, Lisa. Whose arse would that have come out of anyway, it was massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Get down to Character Warehouse now and get yourself some bargains"

Translation: "Buy yourself a load of useless cheap tat so your house can look like ours"

No thanks, hoarders.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Get down to Character Warehouse now and get yourself some bargains"

Translation: "Buy yourself a load of useless cheap tat so your house can look like ours"

No thanks, hoarders.
I went in there once it was full of crap - we couldn’t find anything worth buying.

Reactions: 1
If she ever passes away ade would have to burn all her junk her kids wouldn’t want her tat ! Fact !

But they eat week old pastries from Greggs so why expect anything different
Yet will spend hundreds of pounds to upgrade to premium when flying to Orlando. Plus humping cases full of toiletries and pot noodles from home when they could get it all from dollar tree when they get there. Travel experts my arse!

• Heart
She hasn’t got a clue about the stores in America and don’t venture out when eating she knows duck all

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.