Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of moaning about how she won’t queue
Lol I loved that she used that as her excuse for not going on velocicoaster 😂

Also was surprised she's letting her son and his girlfriend share a bed at the Boardwalk after the single beds at Universal!

Reactions: 5
All she does is moan about everything. She needs to really check herself and she is very lucky to do so many trips. Absolutely disgusting to be complaining about everything. She is almost 50 and acts like a child

Reactions: 4
Lol I loved that she used that as her excuse for not going on velocicoaster 😂

Also was surprised she's letting her son and his girlfriend share a bed at the Boardwalk after the single beds at Universal!
Not much action on that sofa bed though looks tiny 🤣 claw paw is next door as welll
The constant moaning tonight was draining

Reactions: 3
I'm watching the latest Florida vlog now

Already we've had Ade and his profound and intelligent theory that Universal have set procedures for the tests they do on the coasters every morning. I should think they do Ade, I'd be a bit bleeping worried if they didn't.

Even though they did a vlog on it (when he blew that whistle in Lisa's face and she was not happy), I still don't know why Ade carries around that massive rucksack all day. What kind of a holiday is he having lugging that round in the heat?

"Let us know in the comments if you like sitting on an iron bar on rides/ enjoy excessively pawing merch that you have no intention of buying/ share a chicken breast to pay for three trips to America this year" etc etc

More bleeping squirrels. No one cares.

They're tired, did they mention it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But I’m sure if anyone did let her know in the comments and it wasn’t full of praise for her she’d be quick on the old delete button.

• Haha
Oh I was so pleased to find this thread! Where to start?

In the early days her vlogs were her business "Lollypop Box Club" which says a lot in itself 😂. Then the Disney blogs. They did a road trip vlog I likes so I could deal in the early days.

Then they started to change, their kiddies didn't want to join in the vlogs and she admitted that but still kept filming them. Then after lockdown trip after trip and I was thinking....selling stickers and crappy planners must pay well....and I slog my heart out in the NHS?

With more trips they changed and at the point they suddenly became besties with The Podge Guys....I just about lost my tit! The first vlog they did with them was that mountain walk (maybe Snowdonia) and leading up Lisa kept banging on about them but come the vlog they virtually ignored her! But now besties.

If you ask me they all need to get a grip on real life....and don't even get me started on her grown arse woman sense of fashion and those bloody disney ears 🙈 I can't cope.

Jeez I just spent 10 minutes ranting about Lisa and Ade just breathing really!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I was so pleased to find this thread! Where to start?

In the early days her vlogs were her business "Lollypop Box Club" which says a lot in itself 😂. Then the Disney blogs. They did a road trip vlog I likes so I could deal in the early days.

Then they started to change, their kiddies didn't want to join in the vlogs and she admitted that but still kept filming them. Then after lockdown trip after trip and I was thinking....selling stickers and crappy planners must pay well....and I slog my heart out in the NHS?

With more trips they changed and at the point they suddenly became besties with The Podge Guys....I just about lost my tit! The first vlog they did with them was that mountain walk (maybe Snowdonia) and leading up Lisa kept banging on about them but come the vlog they virtually ignored her! But now besties.

If you ask me they all need to get a grip on real life....and don't even get me started on her grown arse woman sense of fashion and those bloody disney ears 🙈 I can't cope.

Jeez I just spent 10 minutes ranting about Lisa and Ade just breathing really!!! 😂
Welcome 😃😃😃

• Heart
Oh my bleeping days …. They ate a cheese and tomato pie in US and she’s “recreated” it… no pastry added eggs .. it’s a bleeping omelette love 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A crustless egg pie, mmmm lovely! It's a bleeping omelette, Lisa.

Oh my bleeping days …. They ate a cheese and tomato pie in US and she’s “recreated” it… no pastry added eggs .. it’s a bleeping omelette love 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ha, you got there before me

The one she had an orgasm over in Alabama didn't have any egg in it. So no pastry and added egg- how is that "recreating" it? What a weirdo.

• Haha
I just watched the vlog when they were in the garden discussing dining reservations and when ade talks she has to correct him and talk over him
She has to be right bossy cow !

Them again sharing vloggers. Has anyone noticed they are always women. I think 🐷🐷 controls the account.

Them again sharing vloggers. Has anyone noticed they are always women. I think 🐷🐷 controls the account.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ I'm not sure I'll ever recover from Lisa saying in their newest vlog "Oh look I got a nice beaver and you've got a little pussy!" while they're riding Toy Story Mania :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ I'm not sure I'll ever recover from Lisa saying in their newest vlog "Oh look I got a nice beaver and you've got a little pussy!" while they're riding Toy Story Mania :sick:
Holy cow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m about to watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I couldn’t think of anything worse than Lisa’s beaver 🤣🤣🤣

Of god I’ve just seen the “beaver shot”🤮

Why won’t these vloggers wait in line????

Why are they all obsessed with coffee?

So cute
So adorable
So much wow.

duck off you woman child.

Awwww
Awwwwww
Spent 2.5 hours in park barely any rides.
Boring fuckers

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Walmart

“What sights will we see today” you Lisa. You are the bleeping sight

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've got the caravan twats on currently, but am definitely going to have to watch these two next, even if need some brain bleach afterwards! 😂 🦫 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I absolutely hate this women. She’s such a control freak. Why does she always moan about absolutely everything

Her Kids must be so embarrassed to be seen with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.