Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet will spend hundreds of pounds to upgrade to premium when flying to Orlando. Plus humping cases full of toiletries and pot noodles from home when they could get it all from dollar tree when they get there. Travel experts my arse!
You are right there, defo not travel experts that's for sure, maybe knowledgeable on using miles for flights but as for packing and what bits to bring, not a clue. Penny wise and pound foolish they are.

Reactions: 2
Let's go Orlando and buy tit loads of snacks to bring back that you can buy in b&m etc here,last night he looked like been dragged they hedge few times with his well kept hair,plug into the mains might sort it out,her whining voice on blogs,talks to the son like he 5 years old lol,her dodgy eye brows and more bags under eyes than on a Disney world flight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"This is not a video to show off what we bought"

*proceed to show off what they bought*

"Ade doesn't buy clothes except in Florida"

No tit. Does he ever wear anything except those manky t shirts with some sort of Disney slogan on?

Why are they filling their house with yet more shite? There's barely anywhere to sit down as it is, without adding more crap

Reactions: 3
Thought it was quite refreshing that they were going to reveal the costs of their trip but not including their annual passes or what they fork out for DVC is ridiculous.

Even though they use miles and DVC, their costs are still so expensive, to me they give a very bad impression to anyone who has never been before and thinking of going, appreciate this is their costs only but they should mention it can be done for a lot less, although they probably don't know that info and have never researched it.

Reactions: 2
I have dvc so if we use a years points on a trip we factor in the costs of the dues as it’s paid yearly to have the points. So if my dues were say £1000 I’d say my accommodation costs were £1000. My points were passed onto me very luckily and generously from a family member so I didn’t have the initial purchase cost but I still factor it as a cost. If that makes sense

Reactions: 8
They've used 4 years' worth of points this year. They said they had borrowed from 2023 for this trip. Even if they have paid for all the points up front and don't want to include that in their costings, they should add their dues in. 40k's worth of points is approx 1.25k a year so that's 5 grand this year alone.

Reactions: 6
I came by to say exactly this … saying that as they’re DVC that the hotels stays on Disney are free is wrong, factors in at least the annual fees ( and if your using 4 years points then technically add 4 years fees and spilt between all the stayed this year pre night) personally they should factor a percentage of the initial investment too in my opinion to get a true value .. so this trip would then top out at over £5000 plus 2 other Florida trips and a DLP trip so far this year … not bad if you can afford that ! I’m sick of all these ‘bloggers’ trying to convince their viewers that they’re not rich , they are living a life that very few of their followers could afford yet try to make out they’re just cutting corners and just being budget conscious to be able to afford this life is all lies !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is literally nothing wrong with saying "we have a good income and this is how we choose to spend it" yet no one ever does. They just obfuscate, lie and pretend. And for what?

Reactions: 10
These vlogs are in the wrong order it's very confusing. Surely you should do the hauls and review of the trip after you have shown it not before

These vlogs are in the wrong order it's very confusing. Surely you should do the hauls and review of the trip after you have shown it not before
You would think so. By all means record them now but don't show them til after the trip vlogs. These two are just braggarts, though.

Watching their Highs and Lows vlog - I hope they asked Lisa's sister if she was happy with them disclosing details about her medical circumstances! I'd be horrified if my sibling talked about me needing the toilet every 15 minutes.

Reactions: 6
How many bleeping adverts did she cram into that review borefest! I actually gave up - she is really ramping it up now people for a bit if revenue now she is loosing bits of paper stuffed in a box subs and presumably patreon idiots

Reactions: 5
What the hell were they doing with that suitcase adapter, they kept saying they would show how it worked but no they showed what it looked like again,

God , she wasn’t happy his parents came to visit was she, now they might be the worst people in the world but in that case you go no contact, she’s just completely ignorant and I would love to meet his mum and hear her story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.