Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her actual job? Colouring in crap journals? Is that it?
I believe she takes pieces of colour themed paper and accessories and puts them in a box and charges people silly money for it!

She literally has so much stock in that 'studio' it's unreal!

Reactions: 3
What is her actual job? Colouring in crap journals? Is that it?
She runs a crafting subscription service, sends out monthy boxes of things to use for scrapbooking. £20 a box. She also runs a Patreon account and does different stuff with the different levels of subscribers there. Zoom calls, Facebook lives etc.

I enjoyed the vlog where she slagged off her customers who were enquiring where their boxes they had paid for were. She was so fucked off with them.

"Why are they asking me? I'm not the Post Office"

Well, because you're the one they ordered it from and the person who posted the boxes. A friendly reply letting them know when you sent them etc probably wouldn't have gone amiss. I'm sure they were delighted when they watched your vlog to find themselves being slated for a question.

Reactions: 2
Here we go new moan fest….

Two middle aged pricks getting a hard on over pins

Cackling from Lisa doing her best impression of the evil queen

Awwwwwwwwww frozen pasta

Cue the claw pointing out food they actually bought instead of a stale cake from the back pack of doom but moaned about it being a few days old 🤣🤣

Awwwwwwww

Wank over the castle and a photo with a pin 🤣🤣

Awwwwwwww

Not going on any rides

Awwwwwww

Buy overpriced glasses and jumpers

Claw

Moan about the room being too hot off to reception to complain and not enough plug sockets

THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN FRIDGE 🤣🤣🤣
wagggghhhhhhh the light bulb is broke

Moaning cunts

Sore feet moooaaaaaan

How old are they?

Apparently Disneyland Paris are tight - takes one to know one

Mention of journal yawn

Moaning room too hot but then want to sit in the sun

More moaning about the room

Moan moan frigging moan

STOP bleeping MOANING

claw

Back into the park

Talks about her fragrant bush 🤮🤮

Admits to having free fast passes due to moaning and has forgotten them so admits going to go and complain again to get them changed

Moans that food concessions closed (even I know good places close early at DLP)

Eat a butty for tea and actually like it

Awwwwwww

Takes the bleeping sandwich packaging for her journal 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t ride a single ride

Moan about too many people wanting to watch fireworks

Moan about people standing in front of them

Awwwwww

Awwwwwww

So cool x 10

Awwwww

Awwwwwwww

Claw

Moaning as they wanted to get a takeaway butty to eat in hotel bar but couldn’t find anything open

Not sure why they couldn’t just go get food in a restaurant - personally I’d go on less holidays and actually eat out on my holiday

Moaning about park operations

Actually liked the fireworks

That’s all folks! I watched the tit vlog so you don’t have to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here we go new moan fest….

Two middle aged pricks getting a hard on over pins

Cackling from Lisa doing her best impression of the evil queen

Awwwwwwwwww frozen pasta

Cue the claw pointing out food they actually bought instead of a stale cake from the back pack of doom but moaned about it being a few days old 🤣🤣

Awwwwwwww

Wank over the castle and a photo with a pin 🤣🤣

Awwwwwwww

Not going on any rides

Awwwwwww

Buy overpriced glasses and jumpers

Claw

Moan about the room being too hot off to reception to complain and not enough plug sockets

THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN FRIDGE 🤣🤣🤣
wagggghhhhhhh the light bulb is broke

Moaning cunts

Sore feet moooaaaaaan

How old are they?

Apparently Disneyland Paris are tight - takes one to know one

Mention of journal yawn

Moaning room too hot but then want to sit in the sun

More moaning about the room

Moan moan frigging moan

STOP bleeping MOANING

claw

Back into the park

Talks about her fragrant bush 🤮🤮

Admits to having free fast passes due to moaning and has forgotten them so admits going to go and complain again to get them changed

Moans that food concessions closed (even I know good places close early at DLP)

Eat a butty for tea and actually like it

Awwwwwww

Takes the bleeping sandwich packaging for her journal 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t ride a single ride

Moan about too many people wanting to watch fireworks

Moan about people standing in front of them

Awwwwww

Awwwwwww

So cool x 10

Awwwww

Awwwwwwww

Claw

Moaning as they wanted to get a takeaway butty to eat in hotel bar but couldn’t find anything open

Not sure why they couldn’t just go get food in a restaurant - personally I’d go on less holidays and actually eat out on my holiday

Moaning about park operations

Actually liked the fireworks

That’s all folks! I watched the tit vlog so you don’t have to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awwwww, that's so cool, you've picked up on all the hilarious details, haven't you?, Awwwwwww, well done! (voice getting so high only dogs can hear her......poor bloody dogs!)

Awwwww, that's so cool, you've picked up on all the hilarious details, haven't you?, Awwwwwww, well done! (voice getting so high only dogs can hear her......poor bloody dogs!)
Awwwwwwwww thanks 🤣🤣🤣that might explain why all my cats buggered off whilst watching 😀😀😀

• Haha
Omg that last vlog and the constant moaning, they literally don’t have an off button
Claw paw and Barney rubble are the most boring couple and would moan if the sky wasn’t blue enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Youtube suggested her channel to me a couple years ago and I keep watching for some reason. Any other Americans in this thread lol? She’s the only non-US disney vlogger I follow but I just can’t stop watching because I want to see what she gripes about next. I feel sorry for any hotel employees she deals with.

The sitdowns they do are so unorganized and never get to the point. But yet she’s always telling us how to “organize” while her vlogs are a hot mess.

Two things that irritate me the most:

Ade needs to comb his bleeping hair.

Why does she leave in their arguments, correcting each other, etc? It drives me crazy, she’s in total control of the editing, does she not know how bad it looks to always see them arguing? The whistle thing was awesome, though, glad she left that in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm an American now but I grew up in the UK so I'm not sure I count but I'll say hello from the North Eastern seaboard anyway 👋🏻

Ade is tragic. From his stupid hair to his general unkempt appearance to his total under-Lisa's-thumb existence. I just want him to wear one t-shirt where the collar has not gone.

Reactions: 6
Their new vlog ‘Lisa and ade the sixth emergency service’ we just want to help people with their trips.! Help how.? How to complain, how to moan, how to find a quiet spot. Even on this vlog they are moaning about price of flights, Halloween costs

Reactions: 5
Here we go new bore fest in the form of Q&A

I wear kids shoes
The Claw
I can’t bear her hands 🤣
Barney rubble likes walking boots and has sweaty trotters
Her mum is in her 60s so how old is Lisa? I had her down as being in her 50s 🤣🤣
“They want to help people” 🤮
Moan about prices of hallowe’en party and the candy moan about the lines - no tips just moaning
Claw again
Asked about other holidays - never go anywhere except the US (to be fair I liked the sound of their road trips there) they should stick to those because all they do with Disney is whinge
There was an awwwwww
Multiple awwwwwws
Moan about flights

Took a break as it’s so boring 😀

Banged on for eternity going through the weather for each month and I got distracted staring at the claw and crab pincer hands

She looks miserable as sin all the way through and Rubble looks like he just got out of bed

That really was a slog nothing helpful really just really really dull. I was hoping he’d get his whistle out at the end to cheer it up a bit 😀

They have no charisma at all in front of the camera

Excited about getting a toasted sandwich

Great video of you are struggling to sleep tonight otherwise don’t bother

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her evil facial expressions she gives him , Jesus she has temper !

How the hell’s they can afford to go 3 times a year where’s the money coming from !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her evil facial expressions she gives him , Jesus she has temper !

How the hell’s they can afford to go 3 times a year where’s the money coming from !!!!!
Think they skimp on loads of stuff at home, they said in an earlier vlog they don’t have a big house or spend much on theirs. Think he has a good job though in IT. She’s only in her 40’s think it was mentioned around 44 think she looks older though her make up and hair age her. Poor Barney rubble I bet he’s proper bullied by her but in a passive aggressive way, you see that when she was talking about her son

Reactions: 2
Would you not think that being in Florida you would try to enjoy a bit of it but No!!! Every time I look at Instagram…., there she bleeping is trying to drum up engagement with her one liners and pictures the last of which asked a question -where are we? I bet she hasn’t put that sodding camera down -what an awful holiday she must of had and would you thought she would of read the room over their 3 plus channels that hardly anyone engages with her!!! Or him!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.