Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
They always think they are the pioneers of Disney. Oh they have “discovered”, for example, a quiet spot for a sit down in Animal Kingdom? Well done, only several hundred people have been there today already. Same for food. Obviously other people know about the fried chicken etc otherwise they would stop selling it.

They’re very “we know more than you amateurs” well it’s no bloody wonder, 90% of your vacation time and money is spend on Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Anyone watched Lisa & 🐷 tonight? Dying to know if it’s worth watching this wannabe
I’m about to watch it 😳

Eyes down I’m going in

10 seconds in and “awwww bye bye royal pacific”

And I’m cold awwwwww

She’s such an absolute knob

I must be a glutton for punishment watching the caravan dwellers followed by this pair of idiots

Side view of Barney he’s a big unit

Lots of moaning about how she won’t queue

Moaning because they spilled a bottle of water they had in their bag

Sharing a meal so they can be like prick and pouty

Many claw shots 🦞🦞

Lots of awwwwwww

Moaning that the hot tub is too small at the Boardwalk compared to blah blah … yeah too small to fit your Barney rubble in

She sounds fucking ridiculous saying yayyyyy like a 12 year old over the DVC pool

Moaning about price of everything and wishes they’d shared a portion of chips for tea instead of getting one each

Imagine spunking all that dollar on Royal Pacific and Boardwalk but having to share a bag of chips for tea

I’d rather stay in a cheaper hotel and eat an actual meal

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

panda1973

Oh I was so pleased to find this thread! Where to start?

In the early days her vlogs were her business "Lollypop Box Club" which says a lot in itself 😂. Then the Disney blogs. They did a road trip vlog I likes so I could deal in the early days.

Then they started to change, their kiddies didn't want to join in the vlogs and she admitted that but still kept filming them. Then after lockdown trip after trip and I was thinking....selling stickers and shitty planners must pay well....and I slog my heart out in the NHS?

With more trips they changed and at the point they suddenly became besties with The Podge Guys....I just about lost my shit! The first vlog they did with them was that mountain walk (maybe Snowdonia) and leading up Lisa kept banging on about them but come the vlog they virtually ignored her! But now besties.

If you ask me they all need to get a grip on real life....and don't even get me started on her grown arse woman sense of fashion and those bloody disney ears 🙈 I can't cope.

Jeez I just spent 10 minutes ranting about Lisa and Ade just breathing really!!! 😂

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
£40k+ for DVC plus annual ground fees and that’s “paying nothing for accommodation”. Um, ok. Same for annual passes- you still have to pay for them at some point, right?

Deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
They spend thousands upon thousands on DVC, other accommodation, flights, car hire and park tickets then pat themselves on the back for things like sharing a drink to save money. Their tightness might mean they save a few of hundred bucks per trip at most. It really annoys me when they pretend doing this helps significantly with the cost of the whole holiday when it clearly does nothing of the sort.

It's absolutely fine to budget for and on a trip, we all do it, but they go to the US three times a year on big holidays. not to mention their Disneyland Paris forays, so they're clearly not short of a few bob. Pretending that buying long-life croissants from Walmart to have for breakfast somehow means they're being thrifty really fucks me off.

The smugness they have from pretending they live like puritans whilst staying in deluxe DVC etc is palpable.

Enjoy your half a chicken breast for tea, Ade. You might be physically hungry but you can find nourishment in your sacrifice.

• Heart

dollypeg

An 'entitled' moaning mini screaming "we are resort guests" or "we are DVC" in every way shape or form. Enough is enough now, people are struggling to put food on their table & keep warm has this woman no shame!
I've watched their vlogs for a couple of years & gave her the benefit of the doubt....since she's befriended certain other vloggers ( namely TLG) she's showing her true colours.
Awwwwwww!!! Lisa Its been so nice (Not) watching you!! I'm off

Furnessian

VIP Member
I'm watching the latest Florida vlog now

Already we've had Ade and his profound and intelligent theory that Universal have set procedures for the tests they do on the coasters every morning. I should think they do Ade, I'd be a bit fucking worried if they didn't.

Even though they did a vlog on it (when he blew that whistle in Lisa's face and she was not happy), I still don't know why Ade carries around that massive rucksack all day. What kind of a holiday is he having lugging that round in the heat?

"Let us know in the comments if you like sitting on an iron bar on rides/ enjoy excessively pawing merch that you have no intention of buying/ share a chicken breast to pay for three trips to America this year" etc etc

More fucking squirrels. No one cares.

They're tired, did they mention it?

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Can I just say that I am in Magic Kingdom tonight and so are Lisa and Ade?

I’m not leaving til I spot them

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
3rd massive Florida holiday and two or three trips to DLP in the last 12 months.

Remember guys, eating those old melons stale pastries and you two can vacation like this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221011_150255.jpg

This screams of "Everyone, look at me, I'm a DVC member......aren't I super important"

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
She does speak to Ade like he is a piece of shit sometimes, rather than a bloke who took on her and her two kids and who she made a nice life with. I think he is a prat but he deserves more respect from her.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Holy Jesus Christ on a cracker…

my YouTube just started playing a video of these twats from 2020.

they went to a hotel at Heathrow dressed in full Disney gear to do a “pretend travel day” 😳😳😳

they wore Disney clothes, took Disney toiletries they’ve rinsed from hotel rooms, took Joffrey mugs…and sat looking out of a rainy window looking at planes. They took a load of chocolate and lay around in their undercrackers looking out the window.
And I’m only half way through but I can’t look away because it’s so fucking sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my fucking his now she’s made “bingo sheets” with airline names on for spotting planes 🤣🤣🤣

send help I may die laughing 🤣🤣

Aghhhhhhhhhhhh

THEY WANT TO BOOK A SECOND NIGHT TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“It smells like a Disney hotel”

Delightful filming of the car park whilst looking at “the pretty tail” on a plane whilst simultaneously watching an app with more planes

“I like someone with a bit of personality” whilst talking to Barney Rubble

check out and sit for a few hours watching planes from the car park 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like watching Alan Partridge

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Imagine using recycled vinegar, selling cars, organs (probably) and scrimping and saving so the Lodge Twats can stay in your luxury DVC rental for the night in the hope you pick up a few of their deluded sheep as subscribers. Idiots.

Mutley98

VIP Member
I have dvc so if we use a years points on a trip we factor in the costs of the dues as it’s paid yearly to have the points. So if my dues were say £1000 I’d say my accommodation costs were £1000. My points were passed onto me very luckily and generously from a family member so I didn’t have the initial purchase cost but I still factor it as a cost. If that makes sense

Furnessian

VIP Member
Yeah, we stay in a 3.5k a night DVC but take our own cereal bars into the parks to save money is a hell of a budgeting take

• Haha