Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the photo pass picture of them both asleep on Everest is actually pathetic as you know they discussed it before plus you can normally see other riders on it so the other people have these two dicks doing this on their photo. The one before was bad enough with her ‘no hands’ childlike pose
I can’t stand these two at all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I gave them the benefit of the doubt a couple of years ago, being a Disney fan myself & planning my 1st trip I stumbled across their vlogs & at the beginning found I learnt a few tips etc from them.
It appears since they have become 'best buddies' with The L Guys & a few other Disney vloggers their true colours are shining through!
Entitled, greedy, patronising & not relatable at all for most people interested in Orlando holidays.....
Even their kids got wise to not wanting to be in the vlogs anymore, not surprising the childish & squeaky way she speaks to them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How in all their time in Florida did she not know about which way the sun goes down, what’s the betting she asked for a refund on the pool heating monies
---

OMfG they’re packing for Florida not the middle of nowhere why are you taking a pack of biscuits and an open jar of Nutella, tiny bottles of detergent, boxes of cereal bars. Just go to your favourite Walmart or the Dollarstore and get it there, what a pain in the arse.
Asking for tips at the airport in Florida is pointless as when you show this you are ALREADY THERE!!
I just can’t with these idiots any longer !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw them today, lumbering around Epcot. Lisa is tiny as you would expect but she looks robust, the surprise is that Ade is also miniature. I mean. he is still a hefty guy for his height but doesn’t seem too tall or massive. I expect a silverback gorilla of a man but he put me more in mind of a teenage orangutang with a weight problem, if you see what I mean.

The backpack looked ridiculously heavy, must be why they were walking so slowly (taking it all in for the millionth time, they will say)

I didn’t speak to them or take any photos because I’m not a weirdo stalker but further down the path I saw them talking to a couple of people who I assume were subscribers.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Saw them today, lumbering around Epcot. Lisa is tiny as you would expect but she looks robust, the surprise is that Ade is also miniature. I mean. he is still a hefty guy for his height but doesn’t seem too tall or massive. I expect a silverback gorilla of a man but he put me more in mind of a teenage orangutang with a weight problem, if you see what I mean.

The backpack looked ridiculously heavy, must be why they were walking so slowly (taking it all in for the millionth time, they will say)

I didn’t speak to them or take any photos because I’m not a weirdo stalker but further down the path I saw them talking to a couple of people who I assume were subscribers.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
Teenage orangutang just killed me 🤣🤣

• Haha
In all of the million times they have been how the hell does she not know that Orlando airport actually has lifts?? Idiots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they're now boasting they've ridden Tron 🤮 ...surprised she met height requirements & he managed regular seats....
Yawn......god how much longer are they going to be in Florida? It feels like forever!!

All what striked me earlier was how old she looks, her skin looks like it has zero moisture and Barney just looks like he’s been drawn threw a hedge. Also the ears she is making are dreadful so tacky, I’d rather not wear any

• Heart
All what striked me earlier was how old she looks, her skin looks like it has zero moisture and Barney just looks like he’s been drawn threw a hedge. Also the ears she is making are dreadful so tacky, I’d rather not wear any
She does look way older than she is but her behaviour shows she thinks she’s like a cute little childlike person. She’s a knob. She’d look better if she cut that hair off. And Barney could take lessons on self improvement from Stig of the Dump.

• Sick
She does look way older than she is but her behaviour shows she thinks she’s like a cute little childlike person. She’s a knob. She’d look better if she cut that hair off. And Barney could take lessons on self improvement from Stig of the Dump.
I agree she would look so much better with shorter styled hair ...but as you say she thinks she's a cutesy child woman complete with pigtails😳🤮....a bit disturbing when the double innuendos squeak out between the "awwws & the so so cutes!"
As for him, I just think he bubmles along with her like a slightly awkward pack horse....the stuff he lugs around in that back pack is ridiculous!

• Sick
Why oh why do I do it, watched the latest vlog. They budget but drink all the branded drinks, never seem so much lucozade in a fridge.

Did she really buy old postcards and an old book for journalling? What a waste of money.

If I received a parcel from her in ♻ crap I would be rather annoyed

Reactions: 2
I agree she would look so much better with shorter styled hair ...but as you say she thinks she's a cutesy child woman complete with pigtails😳🤮....a bit disturbing when the double innuendos squeak out between the "awwws & the so so cutes!"
As for him, I just think he bubmles along with her like a slightly awkward pack horse....the stuff he lugs around in that back pack is ridiculous!
If you are shorter then long hair makes you look shorter, a signer or mid length style would suit her so much better, but I think she thinks she looks cutesy wearing the childish Disney ears and outfits.
Also she needs to invest in some goood skincare and make up that doesn’t make her skin so shiny, a nice dewy look is good but the shine ages as does the heavy dark lines eyes snd clumpy mascara. Go to a decent store and get some assistance and a little lesson on how to use make up for your age, you can go to any large department store makeup counters and get this done.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.